The Hunter Biden hard drive story is in my parents local newspaper in nowhere, FL...way to go FB and Twitter! No one knows!

The NY Post was founded in 1801 by Alexander Hamilton. THE Alexander Hamilton.

Of course your persective as a 7th grade teacher's aide is much more significant... that goes without saying.
That's nice. But it doesn't really have much do with the quality of their journalism two centuries later, now does it.

Not to say the story isn't true cause it is.......if it wasn't true the MSM wouldn't bother trying to cover it up.

BUT one huge question is this......why would Hunter allow that type of information on his laptop out of his hands for even a moment? Knowing full well it would be discovered and made public....not only damaging to his own life & career, but his father & family as well. He didn't even attempt to hide it........or was that his intent to ruin Daddy?

Inquiring minds want to know....
How the Lord reaches into deepest hell and rescues those that can be rescued. If you have an opportunity, find an "open" meeting of AA or NA, you'll find folks way beyond rescue who through a series for fortuitous circumstances that themselves cannot even understand, found themselves committed, dried out, with an opportunity to turn their lives of complete insanity, over to a loving God who could make them whole. Clearly Hunter is part of the "tribe" and I guarantee you prayers by the millions are being lifted for Hunter by those similarly rescued from sure self-destruction.

One thing is clear, Hunter needs to get away from his dad, or he is going to wind up dead, and maybe very very quickly. This could be his final opportunity.

But the insanity of that act, it's not unusual at all in the circles of the recovered. The 12 step rooms are filled with stories like that, shared with gratefulness, well aware of how many of those they were running with that ended in death rather than a new birth.

I know a guy who was strung out on Crack, who thought he was going to his dealers house and wandered into a Care Unit, thinking it was his dealers apartment. As he struggled with the confusion of just what the hell was going on, he said "fuck it" and checked himself in. That was 1986 and he has been clean and sober ever since. Beautiful wife, two big strong sons, very successful investments, all the fruits of a carefully planned life that was going entirely in another direction when he accidentally stumbled into the very place where Death could be replaced with Hope and Sobriety.

Jonathon Turley laid this out perfectly. Listen for the Dogs that aren't barking.
  1. No Clear Denial that Hunter's laptop was left at this shop.
  2. No Clear Denial that these emails are authentic.
  3. No Demands that dissemination of these "lies and slander" immediately cease.

Last edited:
Not to say the story isn't true cause it is.......if it wasn't true the MSM wouldn't bother trying to cover it up.

BUT one huge question is this......why would Hunter allow that type of information on his laptop out of his hands for even a moment? Knowing full well it would be discovered and made public....not only damaging to his own life & career, but his father & family as well. He didn't even attempt to hide it........or was that his intent to ruin Daddy?

How the Lord reaches into deepest hell and rescues those that can be rescued. If you have an opportunity, find an "open" meeting of AA or NA, you'll find folks way beyond rescue who through a series for fortuitous circumstances that themselves cannot even understand, found themselves committed, dried out, with an opportunity to turn their lives of complete insanity, over to a loving God who could make them whole. Clearly Hunter is part of the "tribe" and I guarantee you prayers by the millions are being lifted for Hunter by those similarly rescued from sure self-destruction.

One thing is clear, Hunter needs to get away from his dad, or he is going to wide up dead, and maybe very very quickly. This could be his final opportunity.

But the insanity of that act, it's not unusual at all in the circles of the recovered. The 12 step rooms are filled with stories like that, shared with gratefulness, well aware of how many of those they were running with that ended in death rather than a new birth.

Jonathon Turley laid this out perfectly. Listen for the Dogs that aren't barking.
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about or what point you're trying to make..........do you?

One thing is clear, Hunter needs to get away from his dad, or he is going to wide up dead, and maybe very very quickly. This could be his final opportunity

^^^
that much we can agree on

One thing is clear, Hunter needs to get away from his dad, or he is going to wind up dead, and maybe very very quickly. This could be his final opportunity.

I know a guy who was strung out on Crack, who thought he was going to his dealers house and wandered into a Care Unit, thinking it was his dealers apartment. As he struggled with the confusion of just what the hell was going on, he said "fuck it" and checked himself in. That was 1986 and he has been clean and sober ever since. Beautiful wife, two big strong sons, very successful investments, all the fruits of a carefully planned life that was going entirely in another direction when he accidentally stumbled into the very place where Death could be replaced with Hope and Sobriety.

Come on, man! Joe needs to wet his beak!

Not only was it "discovered", the guy who "found" it didn't call the police, the FBI, or the Justice Department. He called Rudy Guiliani.
This is a BALD FACE LIE!

The shop owner called the FBI and gave them the lap top back in December of 2019... Rudy was given the CLONE of the hard drive that was made to protect the data during the fixing stage of repairs.

Rudy obtained the actual lap top by subpoena.
I couldn't find anything saying Giuliani got the physical laptop by subpoena. I think the FBI still has it. Not that it matters.

One thing is clear, Hunter needs to get away from his dad, or he is going to wide up dead, and maybe very very quickly. This could be his final opportunity.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about or what point you're trying to make..........do you?

One thing is clear, Hunter needs to get away from his dad, or he is going to wide up dead, and maybe very very quickly. This could be his final opportunity

^^^
Yes. You are evaluating Hunter's actions based logic and declaring it irrational. A spiraling addict hurtling toward death is in the very essence of insanity. Hunter's textbook.

Take his Family Crime Boss Dad's claims: His drug addled kid is raking is $Millions from foreign nations and his dad never notices? Never asks "Son, why in the hell are they giving you all this money?"

Total nonsense. "10% for The Big Guy!" It looks more like his dad is dispatching him to pick up the bribes and then taking it a cut. All this while the kid is obviously killing himself, awash in the opportunities that $millions bring when clearly he doesn't have the self control to handle them.

Not only was it "discovered", the guy who "found" it didn't call the police, the FBI, or the Justice Department. He called Rudy Guiliani.
This is a BALD FACE LIE!

The shop owner called the FBI and gave them the lap top back in December of 2019... Rudy was given the CLONE of the hard drive that was made to protect the data during the fixing stage of repairs.

Rudy obtained the actual lap top by subpoena.
I couldn't find anything saying Giuliani got the physical laptop by subpoena. I think the FBI still has it. Not that it matters.
Yup. If it's like Hillary's hard drives, or the Mueller's teams Smart Phones, the FBI has likely "lost" it, or "accidentally" destroyed it or "inadvertantly" erased them.

^^^
Yes. You are evaluating Hunter's actions based logic and declaring it irrational. A spiraling addict hurtling toward death is in the very essence of insanity. Hunter's textbook.

Take his Family Crime Boss Dad's claims: His drug addled kid is raking is $Millions from foreign nations and his dad never notices? Never asks "Son, why in the hell are they giving you all this money?"

Total nonsense. "10% for The Big Guy!" It looks more like his dad is dispatching him to pick up the bribes and then taking it a cut. All this while the kid is obviously killing himself, awash in the opportunities that $millions bring when clearly he doesn't have the self control to handle them.

I did not say it was irrational.....just curious to his intent. And Daddy pimping his kids for profit can take it's toll, I suppose

Maybe it is a Russian hoax. They do that sort of thing. Four year old hard drive just happened to be discovered 22 days before election. Sounds pretty suspect to me and apparently most people.
Maybe it is not a Russian Hoax.

Maybe it is a Russian hoax. They do that sort of thing. Four year old hard drive just happened to be discovered 22 days before election. Sounds pretty suspect to me and apparently most people.
No the story was buried by the new york times held the release of the story for 16 months I believe was how long they had the information.

Forum List

Back