The hypocricy of the worthless leftist traitors...

Quit deflecting, NOBODY proved ANYTHING about Kavanaugh. Put your big girl pants on and grow up.
`
How many different kinds of stupid are you? Where did I say Kavanaugh was guilty of rape? You seem to be having a hard time with English today. I took issue with the poor grammar of the argument. Here's what I said; "What the opinion article is trying to do is state that doing drugs is just as bad as rape. Wrong....except in the minds of the self righteous, extreme right.'

So let me get this straight: you believe Ginzburg, Kagen, Sotomeyer and Breyer aren't biased?
Not as biased as Kavanaugh. Who, I might add, now carry's a huge chip on his shoulder towards the left.
Perhaps he has a huge chip on his shoulder now after being publicly slandered by the left for weeks, being accused of rape and believing his accuser in spite of lack of evidence.

You see, the libstains don't give a shit about high school/college shenanigans...
Unless...
It disrupts their marxist government rule agenda...

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...onth=10&date=04&id=884884&oref=m.facebook.com
Someone applying for a lifetime position, should have their lifetime reviewed and vetted. Why does the right want someone so utterly biased on the highest court in the land? Is it because you really don't give a shit about the country?
The right wants a highly qualified, Constitutionalist to sit on the court.

You know, protecting that most sacred of documents that we have.

We also don't intend to allow lies to derail that. Kavanaugh is above reproach.

So let me get this straight: you believe Ginzburg, Kagen, Sotomeyer and Breyer aren't biased?
Not as biased as Kavanaugh. Who, I might add, now carry's a huge chip on his shoulder towards the left.
Yes, they are just as biased as Kavanaugh, probably moor biased. The difference is they weren't accused of being a rapist by a bunch of douchebags in front of the entire country. Does Kavanaugh now have a giant chip on his shoulder? We all know who is to blame for that: the Dim douchebags.

Summary:

-Kavanaugh DID NOT assault this Ford woman.
-Kavanaugh DID NOT committ GANG RAPE.
-Kavanaugh MAY have thrown ice at a bar.
-Kavanaugh is qualified to sit on SCOTUS.
-Dimms made this purely partisan, AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD.
-Kavanaugh SHOULD have been fucking pissed off that he was falsely accused of rape and attempted rape without any evidence or corroborating witnesses.
-Dimms tried to extend the argument to high school beer drinking.
-Obama BRAGGED about the drugs he toook and beer he drank in high school, and POTUS is WAY MORE POWERFUL than SCOTUS...but Dimms didn't care because they are ONLY political.
-Kavanaugh will be confirmed.
-Dimms will suffer in the midterms as a result of this nonsense, how much is UNKNOWN.
-Swetnick should be investigated for lying to Congress.
-Feinstein should be investigated for leaking Ford's letter and also for how much she or her associates coerced Ford to testify and provided financial assistance.
-Booker, Blumenthal, Schumer, Durbin, Gillbrand, Hirono, Harris and Feinstein are soulless evil ghouls who value power over truth, fairness, and integrity.
-THE FBI IS NOT COVERING UP FOR TRUMP!
-TRUMP IS A BAWSE!

One final thought.

TEMPERAMENT? Kavanaugh didn't show good TEMPERAMENT? Dimms last gasp is that he was TOO MAD at being falsely accused of RAPE?

Why did Dimms APPLAUD this temperament from someone they claim was UNFAIRLY ACCUSED?

Someone with this kind of temperament isn't FIT to be Secretary of State!

`
What the opinion article is trying to do is state that doing drugs is just as bad as rape. Wong....except in the minds of the self righteous, extreme right.
I hate drugs more than anyone here and I don’t believe that at all.

Once you rape someone there is no going back.

`
What the opinion article is trying to do is state that doing drugs is just as bad as rape. Wong....except in the minds of the self righteous, extreme right.

One rape DOES NOT EQUAL one bump of davil's dandruff, I agree.

Ptbw refuses to admit the double standard based on political affilation.

OBAMA SAID THE LAST 2 YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL WAS A HAZE BECAUSE HE WAS SO FUCKED UP ON BEER AND DRUGS.

He isn't fit to be THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THE PLANET AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE BUTTON, RIGHT?

it's not a criminal trial....it's a job interview and Obama isn't fit.

<snip/unsnip>We also don't intend to allow lies to derail that. Kavanaugh is above reproach.
`
#1 - Once again, as so often the right speaks of itself, "we" enters the picture. We, the nominative plural of I, is used as a collective term. They are collective groups that follow the leader such as republicans, cockroaches, flies, ants, etc. In this case, their leader is trump. The collective has only one voice, the leaders. It's sort of like a communist state in a democracy. They all act in unison, there is no going against the leader, there is no independent thought. If you dare attempt to have a different opinion, the collective will attack you as a group.

#2 - Kavanaugh above reproach - Retired justice says don't confirm Kavanaugh

Last edited:
`

One rape DOES NOT EQUAL one bump of davil's dandruff, I agree.

Ptbw refuses to admit the double standard based on political affilation.

OBAMA SAID THE LAST 2 YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL WAS A HAZE BECAUSE HE WAS SO FUCKED UP ON BEER AND DRUGS.

He isn't fit to be THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THE PLANET AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE BUTTON, RIGHT?

it's not a criminal trial....it's a job interview and Obama isn't fit.
I agree to that, but if Obama was a rapist I would be more inclined to beat the ever living shit out of him than I am for Obama being a standard arrogant drug addict Democrat.

<snip/unsnip>We also don't intend to allow lies to derail that. Kavanaugh is above reproach.
`
#1 - Once again, as so often the right speaks of itself, "we" enters the picture. We, the nominative plural of I, is used as a collective term. They are collective groups that follow the leader such as republicans, cockroaches, flies, ants, etc. In this case, their leader is trump. The collective has only once voice, the leaders. It's sort of like a communist state in a democracy. They all act in unison, there is no going against the leader, there is no independent thought. If you dare attempt to have a different opinion, the collective will attack you as a group.

lol

How DARE Kavanaugh get mad when he is knowingly falsely accused of RAPE and ATTEMPTED RAPE based solely on political motivation?!

If he had acted calmly, Dimms would be saying he was acting guilty because he WASN'T MAD.

Why are you listening to AN OLD WHITE MAN, ANYWAYS?

`
#1 - Once again, as so often the right speaks of itself, "we" enters the picture. We, the nominative plural of I, is used as a collective term. There are collective groups that follow the leader such as republicans, cockroaches, flies, ants, etc. In this case, their leader is trump. The collective has only once voice, the leaders. It's sort of like a communist state in a democracy. They all act in unison, there is no going against the leader, there is no independent thought. If you dare attempt to have a different opinion, the collective will attack you as a group.

We, meaning right thinking people of the United States and those Republicans who have solid character and resolve. The smear and slander against Kavanaugh have proven that those who oppose have none.

One retired justice does not make an argument against him. There are thousands of documents, hundreds of people, and many investigations that dictate that he IS above reproach.

Admit it. Nothing would change the minds of the Democrats who vowed to oppose this nominee. No number of investigations, no amount of evidence in his favor, will change their vote.

No amount of truth will change your mind. therefore, I don't and haven't intended to do so.

You are wrong. Plain speak. I don't care that you disagree. It is beyond time that those of us on the conservative side stop listening to you, those you support, and the Democrats and just do as we intend without regard to any of your opinions.

Summary:

-Kavanaugh DID NOT assault this Ford woman.
-Kavanaugh DID NOT committ GANG RAPE.
-Kavanaugh MAY have thrown ice at a bar.
-Kavanaugh is qualified to sit on SCOTUS.
-Dimms made this purely partisan, AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD.
-Kavanaugh SHOULD have been fucking pissed off that he was falsely accused of rape and attempted rape without any evidence or corroborating witnesses.
-Dimms tried to extend the argument to high school beer drinking.
-Obama BRAGGED about the drugs he toook and beer he drank in high school, and POTUS is WAY MORE POWERFUL than SCOTUS...but Dimms didn't care because they are ONLY political.
-Kavanaugh will be confirmed.
-Dimms will suffer in the midterms as a result of this nonsense, how much is UNKNOWN.
-Swetnick should be investigated for lying to Congress.
-Feinstein should be investigated for leaking Ford's letter and also for how much she or her associates coerced Ford to testify and provided financial assistance.
-Booker, Blumenthal, Schumer, Durbin, Gillbrand, Hirono, Harris and Feinstein are soulless evil ghouls who value power over truth, fairness, and integrity.
-THE FBI IS NOT COVERING UP FOR TRUMP!
-TRUMP IS A BAWSE!

One final thought.

TEMPERAMENT? Kavanaugh didn't show good TEMPERAMENT? Dimms last gasp is that he was TOO MAD at being falsely accused of RAPE?

Why did Dimms APPLAUD this temperament from someone they claim was UNFAIRLY ACCUSED?

Someone with this kind of temperament isn't FIT to be Secretary of State!

The reason Benghazi happened was because Democrats aren't realistic about their foreign policy.
When everyone else was closing their consulates down Democrats left our's open and even cut back on security.
They cannot be trusted to do the right thing because they look at everything through the prisom of politics, not rational thought. Hillary was as guilty of this in Benghazi as she was in Mogadishu Somalia. This is why she should never hold office in any capacity in our government. She will constantly be fucking up and covering up for her screwups.

Perhaps he has a huge chip on his shoulder now after being publicly slandered by the left for weeks, being accused of rape and believing his accuser in spite of lack of evidence.
Listen idiot, members of the White House White Boy Club, deserve to be shown for the white privilege scum that they are. You need a reality check, because he was never accused of rape and there is a mountain of evidence showing just who this entitled prick actually is. Over 100,000 documents the WH refused to release; over 20 people willing to come forward that the FBI (or Senate committee) would not interview; and text messages proving Kavanaugh lied under oath.

You fuckers need to shove that "no evidence" mantra up your fucking asses!

The right wants a highly qualified, Constitutionalist to sit on the court.

You know, protecting that most sacred of documents that we have.

We also don't intend to allow lies to derail that. Kavanaugh is above reproach.
You're full of shit! Kavanaugh believes in unchecked Presidential power. He has stated he thought the Nixon ruling was wrong. That's not supporting the Constitution.

Forum List

Back