🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Ice Cream Story

Hossfly: "If anyone reading this forum is going to be in the area of this ice cream parlor, be sure to visit and tell them that you read about it on here and that you wish them continued success in their business venture. An Arab-Jewish ice cream shop?s sweet story."

salute'
proost.gif
...mazel tov...

who doesn't love ice cream !!!
ICECREAM.jpg

eat_icecream.jpg

jordyeatingsomething.jpg

icecream.jpg

2211Al-Sadr21.jpg
notallowed.jpg
20081029204711.gif

carvellogo.gif

THE BEST....​

I hear the Bombe Alaska is to die for
images
I hear, Yousef Mohammed, that your friendly Ayatollahs and Mullahs are still having their boyfriends get transgender operations so that their boyfriends magically become their girlfriends.. It's a good thing that many Iranian Muslim gays left or they would be forced to have this operation, wouldn't you say? What a dilemma for your friends who have stayed -- get the operation or swing at the end of a noose. Maybe Yousef Mohammed would have preferred a story about transgenders in Iran than a nice ice cream story. Perhaps as a devout radical Muslim himself, he doesn't like the idea of Jews, Muslims, and others gathering together having a good time over ice cream.

images
I hear, Yousef Mohammed, that your friendly Ayatollahs and Mullahs are still having their boyfriends get transgender operations so that their boyfriends magically become their girlfriends.. It's a good thing that many Iranian Muslim gays left or they would be forced to have this operation, wouldn't you say? What a dilemma for your friends who have stayed -- get the operation or swing at the end of a noose. Maybe Yousef Mohammed would have preferred a story about transgenders in Iran than a nice ice cream story. Perhaps as a devout radical Muslim himself, he doesn't like the idea of Jews, Muslims, and others gathering together having a good time over ice cream.

Well you would hear those sort of things in your circle of interests, "the idea of Jews, Muslims, and ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ transgenders gathering together having a good time over ice cream"

images

Well you would hear those sort of things in your circle of interests, "the idea of Jews, Muslims, and ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ transgenders gathering together having a good time over ice cream"
Poor Yousef Mohammed, I guess he left Iran because those crazy Ayatollahs banned his favorite ice cream flavor. That is why he felt he had to spew out something negative about a nice story where those of different religions share ice cream together. I guess Yousef Mohammed doesn't like the idea that a Jew and a Muslim should be co-owners of a business venture. He wants the Jew to work under the Muslim as a Dhimmi, and it probably killed him that in his previous country Jews actually owned businesses and were successful at them while he was a failure. Meanwhile, of course, even though it is a crime to be a Gay in Iran, it seems the government pays for most of the transgender operations. I would imagine that your friends are happy that it costs them so little.
Iran's Sex-Change Operations Provided Nearly Free-Of-Cost

Hossfly seems to be very well informed of the "transgender" operations performed free of charge in Iran to men who want to be females, could that be why there are no Homo's in Iran? or does he prefer his meat of choice "uncut"

Hossfly seems to be very well informed of the "transgender" operations performed free of charge in Iran to men who want to be females, could that be why there are no Homo's in Iran? or does he prefer his meat of choice "uncut"
"I only know what I read on the Internet."
~~Hossfly

Forum List

Back