The Idaho Republican Debates the "BEST EVER"! Even better than "let him die".

R

rdean

The fun starts at 4:44

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm supposed to watch this for an hour to try to find out just WTF your point is?....
Man.... you must be getting paid by some left wing organization to spend so much time on this stuff....

I'm supposed to watch this for an hour to try to find out just WTF your point is?....
Man.... you must be getting paid by some left wing organization to spend so much time on this stuff....

no....the point is they are just crazy. The gov. and tea party left them come in for a reason.

This isnt partisan, just enjoy the show.

I would have a hard time choosing between the guy who God told that He was going to make him commander in chief, and the guy who has 77 descendants.

Hmmmm.......

He is.

It's called welfare.

I would have a hard time choosing between the guy who God told that He was going to make him commander in chief, and the guy who has 77 descendants.

Hmmmm.......

But no problem supporting the assclown who "thinks" there are 57 states....

Hmmmm.......

But no problem supporting the assclown who "thinks" there are 57 states....

Yea, he said he visited 57 states. Who knows, he could have meant 57 state visits. You can do that with two states just going back and forth.

No one thinks a guy who taught constitutional law at the university level for 10 years doesn't know how many states there are. You would have to be a true tard to believe that. I bet you even think he was born in Kenya.

Deany just digging for shit...he's about hit the bottom. Hell? HE doesn't know what his point is except convincing US that he racist/bigoted/partisan dumbass. THAT he gets across very well.

You can bet your ass(ets) that the mainstream media will be on the case while they defend the negligence and cover-up of the Benghazi mess.

Forum List

Back