The Idaho Republican Debates the "BEST EVER"! Even better than "let him die".

The video is still as funny as hell. And all you can do as defense is flap yap trying to change the subject.

Them attacking me won't make it any less funny. And you are right, it is funny.

Worse, it's a Republican gubernatorial debate. Not a "satire". Not "Onion". Not SNL.

A REAL GOP debate.

The video is still as funny as hell. And all you can do as defense is flap yap trying to change the subject.

Them attacking me won't make it any less funny. And you are right, it is funny.

Worse, it's a Republican gubernatorial debate. Not a "satire". Not "Onion". Not SNL.

A REAL GOP debate.
Only thing funny here is you being pathetic.

I would have a hard time choosing between the guy who God told that He was going to make him commander in chief, and the guy who has 77 descendants.

Hmmmm.......

But no problem supporting the assclown who "thinks" there are 57 states....

Yea, he said he visited 57 states. Who knows, he could have meant 57 state visits. You can do that with two states just going back and forth.

No one thinks a guy who taught constitutional law at the university level for 10 years doesn't know how many states there are. You would have to be a true tard to believe that. I bet you even think he was born in Kenya.

and yet if a Republican had said that....it would be one of the videos you always show.....you can only fool a few people here Dean....

I'm supposed to watch this for an hour to try to find out just WTF your point is?....
Man.... you must be getting paid by some left wing organization to spend so much time on this stuff....

no....the point is they are just crazy. The gov. and tea party left them come in for a reason.

This isnt partisan, just enjoy the show.

Better than "If you like your plan you can keep it, period." I think the guy who said that won lie of the year, hmm... did you vote for him?

ROFLMAO

That's the fucking funniest thing I've seen on USMB since Gasbag didn't know how coupons work!

And I've only watched the first 20 minutes. I can't wait to watch the rest!

Harley Brown for Governor!

For those that can't or don't watch videos...here's some highlights:

1) Bikers And Playboy Bunnies Have More In Common Than Meets The Eye

From Brown... beginning at the 8:35 mark...

"We bikers, discrimination, the cops, we are cop magnets, like a Playboy Bunny wearing a miniskirt gets hit on all the time. They pull us over without probable cause and they bring out the sniffing dogs and they search us and our bikes."

2) Political Correctness Is "Bondage"

From Brown... beginning at the 21:10 mark...

"I don't like political correctness. Can I say this? it sucks. It's bondage. And I'm about as politically correct as your proverbial turd in a punchbowl and I'm proud of it, and I'm going for it and I'm going for the vote of the real people out there. Not these bondage-type people who don't have a clue about picking up strangers at night and hauling them God knows where. Try that for awhile."

3) When It Comes To Political Parties, "Size Matters"

From Brown... beginning at the 42:55 mark...

"If you take the Republican Party and the Democratic Party, it's a no-brainer between the big two. Now the Libertarians, and especially the Constitution Party, the little guys, have some great ideas. But it's hard to shoot down two big bombers with pea shooters. Size matters."

4) If God Tells You To Become President, Get A Tattoo

From Brown... beginning at the 52:40 mark...

“After God told me He was going to make me president, I went out and got the presidential seal tattooed right here on my shoulder. My morale went from negative 500 off the scale and I started a presidential campaign right there. I’m a type AA-plus guy."

5) Always Pick The "Biker" Over The "Normal Guy"

From Brown... beginning at the 53:50 mark...

"You have your choice, folks: A cowboy, a curmudgeon, a biker, or a normal guy. Take your pick. Thank you very much. We're leaving it up to you."

6) "If The Supreme Court Goes To Hell," Don't Follow Them

From Bayes... beginning at the 6:20 mark...

"The 8th Circuit Court ruled that life starts at conception, that an abortion kills a living human being. We've got to state murder defined, and that murder includes the killing of a pre-born child. If I am governor, I am going to enforce the law, and if somebody says, 'What about the Supreme Court?' If the Supreme Court goes to hell, I'm not following them."

7) "We've Got A Bunch Of Eastern Idiots Running Everything"

From Bayes... beginning at the 24:47 mark...

"The Constitution, the Idaho Constitution, states plainly that the federal government only owns a few buildings. The land is ours. We've got as much right to all the land in this state, including the wilderness, as New York has to Manhattan. I've got as much right to see Manhattan island like they gave 24 dollars for it, as they have to come out here and look at our wilderness. We've got a bunch of eastern idiots running everything."

8) Half Of The Republican Party Is Democrats, And Half Of The Democratic Party Is Communist

From Bayes... beginning at the 43:50 mark...

"A Republican stands for what the Republicans and that first page of the Republican platform is beautiful. But I honestly think half of the Republican Party is Democrats and half of the Democratic Party is Communist."

9) Chernobyl's English Meaning Is Embedded In The Bible

From Bayes... beginning at the 54:25 mark...

"You remember Chernobyl, where the Russians had a little problem with their atomic energy? Chernobyl, when you translate that into English, it comes out 'Wormwood.' Wormwood is mentioned in the Bible a whole lot where you're studying these last days and it's radiation."

10) Governors Can Make A Big Difference In "Un-Normal" People's Lives

From Bayes... beginning at the 54:05 mark...

"Everybody, thanks everybody, ok. [Governor] Butch [Otter], I'd like to thank you for making it possible for me to be here tonight. He kind of insisted that me and this other un-normal person could be here tonight."

10 Lessons We Learned From Idaho's Incredibly Dysfunctional GOP Candidates

In fairness to the Idaho GOP, my guess is that those two were on stage in the spirit of inclusiveness and openness. Normally, those yahoos aren't allowed anywhere near the debate hall. So kudos for allowing them to stand by the serious candidates.

Yea, he said he visited 57 states. Who knows, he could have meant 57 state visits. You can do that with two states just going back and forth.

No one thinks a guy who taught constitutional law at the university level for 10 years doesn't know how many states there are. You would have to be a true tard to believe that. I bet you even think he was born in Kenya.

and yet if a Republican had said that....it would be one of the videos you always show.....you can only fool a few people here Dean....

Not true. Why would I post a mere slip of the tongue when you have a crowd of Republicans applauding Rick Santorum saying Obama is a snob for wanting education available for all Americans? That's not a "slip of the tongue. That's how Republicans actually feel.

In fairness to the Idaho GOP, my guess is that those two were on stage in the spirit of inclusiveness and openness. Normally, those yahoos aren't allowed anywhere near the debate hall. So kudos for allowing them to stand by the serious candidates.

Spirit nothing. This was a deliberate attempt by Republicans to water down debate time. No one is better than Republicans when it comes to underhandedness and sleazy tricks. Republicans denied the people of Idaho a serious debate with these shenanigans. In other parts of the country, they are even more overt with their voter suppression.

If you can't win on policy, obvious to the GOP, you take the low road. Fuck America is the GOP position. They don't give a shit about this country. They really don't.

Not true. Why would I post a mere slip of the tongue when you have a crowd of Republicans applauding Rick Santorum saying Obama is a snob for wanting education available for all Americans? That's not a "slip of the tongue. That's how Republicans actually feel.
oh bullshit....like i said Dean.....you aint fooling no one....you would be putting that up just like you do the Santorum video....your past posting habits tell us differently.....

That is literally one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Totally worth the hour.

It was a CNN journalist who said "let him die" in the 2012 primary debates. It was not a Republican candidate.

Nice try.

First off mental midget this was a ploy by the GOP incumbent. He insisted that fringe be allowed to be part of the debate. He did this so the they would steal the thunder from his LEGIT tea party favorite candidate. See no one is talking about what the TWO legit candidates on stage had to see they are only concerned with a guy who as a "Masters Degree in Raising Hell!"

Politics: VIDEO: Idaho gubernatorial debate descends into bizarre absurdity (apparently on purpose) | Best of Cain

Read the article. It states these two nutjobs run for every office big and small and lose miserably each time!

I would have a hard time choosing between the guy who God told that He was going to make him commander in chief, and the guy who has 77 descendants.

Hmmmm.......

Normally wouldn't think a man who taught constitutional law at the university level would be unable to pronounce corpsman or be so completely ignorant on the Constitution either. But Obama's managed it.

Go figure.

People say stupid things. You, of all people, should be aware of that. So maybe you should think of letting go of the double standard.

It was a CNN journalist who said "let him die" in the 2012 primary debates. It was not a Republican candidate.

Nice try.

You seem kinda stupid.

The guy is in a coma, what should happen? He can do what ever he wants. It's his problem. Are you saying to just let him die? Crowd yells "YEA" and cheers.

See? I couldn't make this stuff up. It doesn't occur to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
rdean is so out anything in his life, he can't even come with some new line for the Democrat party

he's still passing on this lie, but not to worry, our vets are now dying UNDER THIS OBAMA REGIME

Obama to our vets, tough shit for the wait just die and get it over with...we can save money on your pensions that way too

so that line now belongs to rdean and his dear wonderful leader...notice you don't give two shits about that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back