🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The idiot who cut up his AR-15 for youtube fame? He committed a felony doing it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It was pointed out that the Virtue Signaling moron who cut up his AR-15......committed a felony......he made his barrel length less than 16"....which is a felony...I hope he likes prison...

Man Commits 10-Year Felony Going All "One Less" On His AR-15 - The Truth About Guns

Oooh so close, too. Unfortunately, in Pappalardo’s #OneLess (which should be #OneFewer, I recon) video, he chooses to cut through the barrel of his old-school, Vietnam-era-M16-looking AR.
---

It went from rocking a ~20-inch barrel to, well . . .

Something considerably shorter than the National Firearm Act’s 16-inch minimum. As we all know, a rifle with a barrel shorter than 16 inches is Federally classified as a “short barreled rifle” or “SBR,” and must be registered with the Federal government after paying a $200 tax and receiving fingerprinted and background-checked approval.

Making an SBR without prior approval, as Pappalardo did, is a Federal felony. A big one, too. Maximum penalty? Something like 15 years in prison, $260,000 in fines, and a loss of one’s Second Amendment and other rights (should The Man go after him for the 10-year, $10,000 gun-related NFA violation and the tax evasion violation, both of which technically happened).

So he cut off an old barrel but left the lower intact?

What statement was he trying to make?

I'm a fucking retard?

It may not be what he was trying to communicate but that's what I got out of it.

Dumb people do dumb things...AND he didn't even manage to destroy the firearm...the lower receiver is the firearm. The barrel, gas tube and handguard are only accessories.

It was pointed out that the Virtue Signaling moron who cut up his AR-15......committed a felony......he made his barrel length less than 16"....which is a felony...I hope he likes prison...

Man Commits 10-Year Felony Going All "One Less" On His AR-15 - The Truth About Guns

Oooh so close, too. Unfortunately, in Pappalardo’s #OneLess (which should be #OneFewer, I recon) video, he chooses to cut through the barrel of his old-school, Vietnam-era-M16-looking AR.
---

Something considerably shorter than the National Firearm Act’s 16-inch minimum. As we all know, a rifle with a barrel shorter than 16 inches is Federally classified as a “short barreled rifle” or “SBR,” and must be registered with the Federal government after paying a $200 tax and receiving fingerprinted and background-checked approval.

Making an SBR without prior approval, as Pappalardo did, is a Federal felony. A big one, too. Maximum penalty? Something like 15 years in prison, $260,000 in fines, and a loss of one’s Second Amendment and other rights (should The Man go after him for the 10-year, $10,000 gun-related NFA violation and the tax evasion violation, both of which technically happened).

Lol you pussies are desperate

---

Technically he cut the gas tube when he carried out his ignorance making the rifle useless.

Technically he cut the gas tube when he carried out his ignorance making the rifle useless.

We're arguing over technicalities that are as ridiculous as his act, of course. If all he did was to cut through the gas tube and the barrel, then he still has a gun that can be fired. It just won't be semi-automatic, any more. He'll have to cock the charging handle for each shot. So, at that point, technically he did create a working, short-barrelled rifle, which is illegal under the NFA. But I think you have to admit that it is quite ridiculous for the NFA to include short-barreled rifles among the arms to which it applies.

The OP thinks someone should go to jail for cutting the barrel of his rifle?

Who'd a thunk it?

---

I hear ya. And the guys an idiot. And as much as I dislike what he’s trying to accomplish... No. Barrel length restrictions are an infringement on his 2nd amendment rights, and taxing his rights, is an unconstitutional act. Therefore strictly speaking not illegal. The law restricting barrel length is what is in fact illegal.

We're arguing over technicalities that are as ridiculous as his act, of course. If all he did was to cut through the gas tube and the barrel, then he still has a gun that can be fired. It just won't be semi-automatic, any more. He'll have to cock the charging handle for each shot. So, at that point, technically he did create a working, short-barrelled rifle, which is illegal under the NFA. But I think you have to admit that it is quite ridiculous for the NFA to include short-barreled rifles among the arms to which it applies.

I'd certainly love to see him arrested for making a short barreled rifle.

---

He must be a Leftist only a Leftist is that moronic, thinking he was destroying that weapon. He did not cut the receiver first so he just shorten the barrel and now has made an illegal short barrel sawn/sawed off :abgg2q.jpg:

He's a dangerous autistic retard who is on YouTube making illegal weapons and showing other people how to make illegal weapons :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back