The illegal appointment of special prosecutors. Why does the AG refuse to comply?

Agencies issue various types of supervisory guidance to their respective supervised institutions, including, but not limited to, interagency statements, advisories, bulletins, policy statements, etc.

The agency head has the final say if an interagency regulation can be waved as long as it does not go against standing law.
I know about administrative law. My question is what is your source for the claim you make that :
The agency head has the final say if an interagency regulation can be waved as long as it does not go against standing law.
I believe that they can’t simply ignore their own regulations. If they wish to claim that they want to dispense with a Federal Regulation, they have to do so on notice. And public comment.

Apparently it is YOUR ignorance that is astounding idiot
.this is not a law
Yeah retard. We set forth already that it’s a regulation. You know they can have binding legal effect? It’s true. You violate a regulation, you can get charged with a crime.

“A valid legislative rule is binding upon all persons, and on the courts, to the same extent as a congressional statute. When Congress delegates rulemaking authority to an agency, and the agency adopts legislative rules, the agency stands in the place of Congress and makes law.” National Latino Media Coalition v. Federal Communications Commission, 816 F.2d 785, 788 (D.C. Cir. 1987).

I know about administrative law. My question is what is your source for the claim you make that :

I believe that they can’t simply ignore their own regulations. If they wish to claim that they want to dispense with a Federal Regulation, they have to do so on notice. And public comment.
And you can document that this is true I’m all cases?

So you can’t document yet ANOTHER claim

Big surprise
Not at all what I said.

Question: are you a liar by design or are you just plainly stupid?

Face it. You just didn’t like being publicly refuted.

Forum List

Back