The Incompetence of Russian Propaganda

I'm genuinely amazed at how bad the Russians and their troll farms who've come here are at propaganda.

They are so totally getting pwnd by Zelenskyy and the Ukrainians.

Calling the Russian trolls

CaptainRussia
Ringo
Sunni Man aka "Sunni Woman"
theHawk

Wow, so many Euros gathering around wearing the Ukrainian colors. It’s so inspiring. I’m sure wearing flag buttons and projecting peace signs on building is really going to teach those evil Russians.

Meanwhile Zelensky had already silenced his opposition, including journalists and media. He’s a little mini-Putin. Most of his citizens live in borderline poverty and can barely pay for heating, whole Zelensky enjoys his billion dollar overseas bank account and mansions.
Ukraine is a money laundering playground for corrupt Western politicians. That’s why the MSM waived their wand and useful idiots like Toro immediately believe everything they say.

Your blind devotion to these corrupt warmongers is proof that Mass Formation Psychosis is real.

Wow, so many Euros gathering around wearing the Ukrainian colors. It’s so inspiring. I’m sure wearing flag buttons and projecting peace signs on building is really going to teach those evil Russians.

Meanwhile Zelensky had already silenced his opposition, including journalists and media. He’s a little mini-Putin. Most of his citizens live in borderline poverty and can barely pay for heating, whole Zelensky enjoys his billion dollar overseas bank account and mansions.
Ukraine is a money laundering playground for corrupt Western politicians. That’s why the MSM waived their wand and useful idiots like Toro immediately believe everything they say.

Your blind devotion to these corrupt warmongers is proof that Mass Formation Psychosis is real.

Раніше я думав, що ти американець.

Too be fair, both sides are pretty sad when it comes to propaganda.

During and leading up to World War II, the best resources of Hollywood , UFA, and Japan rolled out slick propaganda films with high production values that were shown in movie theaters around the world.

Today's social media equivalents on all sides are really amateurish and not worth watching.

I don't mind if people lie to me ... but, don't insult me by thinking I'll swallow any old lie edited on your Powerbook.

During and leading up to World War II, the best resources of Hollywood , UFA, and Japan rolled out slick propaganda films with high production values that were shown in movie theaters around the world.

Today's social media equivalents on all sides are really amateurish and not worth watching.

I don't mind if people lie to me ... but, don't insult me by thinking I'll swallow any old lie edited on your Powerbook.

Are you kidding?

Zelenskyy is totally pwng Russia in social media!

If you don't know this, you're not paying attention.

Wow, so many Euros gathering around wearing the Ukrainian colors. I
The explanation is very simple - europeans and the general population of the so-called West were allowed to hate Russians. So long pent-up feeling finally took its place in the souls of a decaying society. Finally! And then you can't hate blacks, you can't hate Jews, it's dangerous to hate even pedophiles and other perverts. It's over! United Europe for the first time since Hitler's Euro-Reich united the impulses of its rotten souls. What a relief.

I am genuinely amazed how much Trump and Putin broke Toro.
Up to a dozen troll threads now?

Dude has bad, or is that Vlad?

Nothing has been going Russia’s way since Vladimir Putin unleashed a full invasion of neighboring Ukraine. Kremlin propagandists, tasked with presenting Russia’s massive losses and setbacks as part of their leader’s genius plan, are feeling the heat. During Tuesday night’s broadcast of The Evening With Vladimir Solovyov, the cracks were wider than ever.​

Host Vladimir Solovyov, who routinely cracks jokes and airs callous cartoons in his coverage of the war in Ukraine, wanted to show a clip of Ukrainian soldiers abusing or killing Russian invaders—to counteract the coverage of the horrific massacre in the Ukrainian city of Bucha. He dramatically introduced the clip, stating in part: “This is how the Ukrainian Nazis and the Georgian mercenaries who joined their ranks, treat our prisoners of war, whom they captured during our withdrawal from the Kyiv region, which was our good-will gesture.”​

But due to an apparent production mishap, that wasn’t the clip that was shown.​

In the video that aired, Ukrainian soldiers stood and walked around a bloody scene on an unidentified road, proclaiming “Glory to Ukraine,” “Glory to the heroes” and “Russia is a bitch.” Images of the bodies, purportedly of Russian servicemen, were blurred out. The video concluded with one of the Ukrainian fighters staring straight into the lens, as he said: “Don’t come to our land.” In short, the video delivered the opposite message of what the host intended to show.​

rofl

Comeon now--some specifically Captain Russia are hilariously inept at propaganda...it's funny in a twisted way.

That "proof" is a joke. It's based entirely on the fact that the body of the missile fell southwest of the center of the damage zone. They talk about how the warhead keeps going after separation, and that proves that the missile was fired from the southwest.

It's not how that missile works. The warhead does not separate. It has a cylindrical charge in the center, and it's surrounded by 50 sub-munitions. The missile flies to the target and the cylindrical charge goes off at an altitude of 2km. This disperses the sub-munitions, and they will all land in a circle 300m in diameter.

The body of the missile is no longer aerodynamic and will tumble and fall to the ground. There are quite a few impact sites with these missiles, they have been used by the Ukrainians a bunch of times. And they have missed and hit civilian targets in the past, and they admitted it when it happened.

Analysis of previous uses show that there is no consistent direction that the debris falls- but in general with that missile, the body of the missile will fall about 400m to the right of the target area. That is consistent with the missile coming from the northeast, but it cannot be called conclusive.

The missile loses guidance when it detonates, and wherever the steering fins are pointed is where they will remain, and that will also affect how it falls to the ground.

The launch point of the missile cannot be determined by the location of the wreckage. More forensic investigation has to be done before anyone can prove anything.

Forum List

Back