The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

LOL

Slobbers the liar who's been caught lying repeatedly.

Want proof you're lying? You still haven't posted a link showing Hillary was given the dossier, or even a copy of it, prior to the election.

Because you can't. You're lying.

0-28.

You really suck at this.
Clinton was given numerous reports from june to nov 2016

haha her campaign attempted to cover this up as the FEC found…

Fortunately for Hillary, you still haven't shown proof Hillary herself did that. She was responsible for the fine because she was responsible for her campaign; but that still doesn't mean Hillary herself filled out reports for the FEC.

haha the fec said clinton hired GpS and attempted to cover it up by claiming it was legal fees.

you lie, they lie

You're lying again. How sad.

No liar, the FEC said specifically that Hillary's lawyer hired Fusion GPS. Nothing in their letter says Hillary herself was involved with that.

0-30.

You really suck at this.

LOL

Pointing out someone can't post a link to back their claims is a boring repeat?

Then stop reading my posts because I will continue highlighting struth's constant lies.
but you aren't, you're posting boring shit no one is interested in.

No liar, the FEC said specifically that Hillary's lawyer hired Fusion GPS. Nothing in their letter says Hillary herself was involved with that.

0-30.

You really suck at this.
hahaha they said it wasn’t legal fees…clinton tried to cover it up and claim it was, it wasn’t…clinton paid Steele to create the dossier

0-30.

You really suck at this.
where did Hitlery’s lawyer get the money to hire Steele?

Who instructed him to hire Steele?

0-30.

You really suck at this.
so post the link

hahaha they said it wasn’t legal fees…clinton tried to cover it up and claim it was, it wasn’t…clinton paid Steele to create the dossier

Who's "they?" Who filled out the FEC report?

Who's "they?" Who filled out the FEC report?
i suppose an agent with the fec conduct the investigation and wrote a report after concluding the dnc and clinton lied…how am i suppose to know their name?

Forum List

Back