The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

um other then the fact he gave numerous reports to the clinton campaign.

You said Fusion handed Hillary the dossier.

And to prove that is true, you've posted a grand total of zero links confirming it.

0-31.

You really suck at this.

i suppose an agent with the fec conduct the investigation and wrote a report after concluding the dnc and clinton lied…how am i suppose to know their name?
I want to see his link to his reference. He's now 0-12

And to prove that is true, you've posted a grand total of zero links confirming it.

0-31.

You really suck at this.
is there a dossier? yes, who had it? Hitlery. you can post the link that says otherwise. 0-45

i suppose an agent with the fec conduct the investigation and wrote a report after concluding the dnc and clinton lied…how am i suppose to know their name?

No, idiot. Hillary FEC report for which she was fined. Who filled that out. :icon_rolleyes:

LOL

Spits the liar who can't prove her claims. :icon_rolleyes:
hahah geez I provided the link....this was not "legal fees" = like she claimed...hence why Clinton and her co-conspirartors were fined.

/——/ So, you’re happy with the direction Dementia Joe is taking us. You’re in the minority. You must really hate the USA. In an AP-NORC survey released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction. That’s a more pessimistic reading than in May, when 78% said things were headed the wrong way and 21% that things were generally moving in the right direction.

hahah geez I provided the link....this was not "legal fees" = like she claimed...hence why Clinton and her co-conspirartors were fined.

You've posted nothing backing your bullshit that Fusion gave Hillary a copy of the dossier before the election.

That came from you, not the news.

0-32.

You really suck at this.

the problem was she didn't fill it out correctly same with her co-conspirtors

You keep saying she filled it out but yet again, you're citing yourself, not the news.

0-33.

You really suck at this.

/——/ So, you’re happy with the direction Dementia Joe is taking us. You’re in the minority. You must really hate the USA. In an AP-NORC survey released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction. That’s a more pessimistic reading than in May, when 78% said things were headed the wrong way and 21% that things were generally moving in the right direction.
Yes, I agree with them. We're headed in the wrong direction. And we appear to be accelerating.

But I remain hopeful that if we can marginalize you orange cult members, and then marginalize the nuts on the hardcore Left, we may get back on track. If the damage is not already too great.

Right now, you orange cult members have to be the top priority.

geez man, if she did nothing wrong why did she agree to pay the fine???

Every campaign is fined for accounting errors. Nothing criminal to see here. The fines are heavy to discourage making accounting errors on purpose.

Furthermore, if you think Hillary is doing her own accounting, think again.

Yes, I agree with them. But I remain hopeful that if we can marginalize you orange cult members, and then marginalize the nuts on the hardcore Left, we may get back on track. If the damage is not already too great.

Right now, you cult members have to be the top priority.
/—-/ You want to marginalize the ones on the Right who want secure borders, cheap fuel, low inflation and freedom?

That poll shows it got up to 85% because of Democrats during the period following the Supreme Court indicating they were going to overturn Roe v. Wade.

0-31.

You really suck at this.

A statement by Steele’s defence lawyers, endorsed by the former MI6 agent, said Orbis was hired between June and November last year by Fusion GPS, a Washington-based research consultancy to look into Trump’s links with Russia.

In that period, Steele produced 16 memoranda citing mostly Russian sources as describing a web of alleged contacts and collusion between Trump aides and Russian intelligence or other Kremlin representatives.

You've posted nothing backing your bullshit that Fusion gave Hillary a copy of the dossier before the election.

That came from you, not the news.

0-32.

You really suck at this.
16 reports were given between June and Nov of 2016...stop lying

Forum List

Back