The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

now, I don't know if you are trolling, or are really just this stupid....who the F was Fusion GPS? They were part of the campaign Who the F was paying Steele? Well the FEC says CLinton and the DNC were!

Fusion is not Hillary. You appear too dumb to not know that. And again, the FEC stated it was Marc Elias from Perkins Coie who hired Fusion, not Hillary.

0-39.

Fusion is not Hillary. You appear too dumb to not know that. And again, the FEC stated it was Marc Elias from Perkins Coie who hired Fusion, not Hillary.

0-39.
She hired them, they part of her campaign

LOL

You might think you did, but since Hillary wasn't even charged with a crime, she did not commit one.
Just because she wasn't charged doesn't change anything....Michael Corleone was never charged, but doesn't make him any less a criminal

She hired them, they part of her campaign

Nope, her attorney hired them. The FEC said so.

Still, nothing in your link states Hillary ever got a copy.

You lied.

0-40.

Your perfect streak of lying remains intact.

Just because she wasn't charged doesn't change anything....Michael Corleone was never charged, but doesn't make him any less a criminal

LOL

You haven't even described a crime she committed. The closest you got was receiving something of value from a foreign national, but then that claim fell to pieces when you couldn't even show she got a copy of the dossier.

giphy.gif

Nope, her attorney hired them. The FEC said so.

Still, nothing in your link states Hillary ever got a copy.

You lied.

0-40.

Your perfect streak of lying remains intact.
hahah nope...it was not "legal fees" the FEC made that clear...she was lying

LOL

You haven't even described a crime she committed. The closest you got was receiving something of value from a foreign national, but then that claim fell to pieces when you couldn't even show she got a copy of the dossier.

giphy.gif
dude, I provided the link,...she hired foreign nationals to work her campaign

why can’t you simply read the thread?
Because #831 says .........
"I'm not reading the other 800+ responses to find your link"

Simply say, the link I provided is in post #***
Is that too much to ask.

dude, I provided the link,...she hired foreign nationals to work her campaign

You're lying again. Again, the FEC investigated and determined it was Marc Elias, not Hillary Clinton, who hired Fusion. So no, she did not hire Steele. Had she, she would have been facing criminal charges.

0-42.

Is that too much to ask.

Here's her link...

She claims it shows Hillary received the dossier.

Hillary's name is not even mentioned in there.

rotfl-gif.288736

Is that too much to ask.
it’s too much to ask when dembots ask for it, get it, then ignore it

You're lying again. Again, the FEC investigated and determined it was Marc Elias, not Hillary Clinton, who hired Fusion. So no, she did not hire Steele. Had she, she would have been facing criminal charges.

0-42.
Clinton was fined, not Marc…so stop lying

Forum List

Back