The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

of course she did…16 reports before the election

You're lying again. Your link said Fusion got that and the UK government got a copy of the dossier; but said nothing about Hillary getting it.

0-43.

You really suck at this.

she was fined because she was the boss…Eli’s worked for her as general counsel to the campaign

Yes, she was fined, not Elias, because it was her campaign. Still doesn't mean she wrote that report.

You're lying again. Your link said Fusion got that and the UK government got a copy of the dossier; but said nothing about Hillary getting it.

0-43.

You really suck at this.
sums ass Fusionwas part of the clinton campaign

Yes, she was fined, not Elias, because it was her campaign. Still doesn't mean she wrote that report.
i never suggested she physically wrote the report, she was fined because she ran the campaign and worked to hide the facts they had hired a forieign national for russian disinformation.

i never suggested she physically wrote the report, she was fined because she ran the campaign and worked to hide the facts they had hired a forieign national for russian disinformation.

LOL

More lies. :icon_rolleyes:

Here you are, doing what you just said she didn't do.

she claimed the money paid to them was for "legal fees" - it was a failed coverup, and illegal to do so
0-45.

LOL

More lies. :icon_rolleyes:

Here you are, doing what you just said she didn't do.

0-45.
that’s why she was fined…it wasn’t for legal fees it was to pay a firing national for russian disinformation

i provided the link…you ignoring reality doesn’t change reality

LOL

You posted a link which DIDN'T say Hillary got a copy of the dossier.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

that’s why she was fined…it wasn’t for legal fees it was to pay a firing national for russian disinformation

A "firing national??" Why do you post while you're drunk?

Regardless, that wasn't a crime and she was just fined $8000.

Forum List

Back