🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian Mad Man.

They are not "theories". They are analysis of the history..based on that..the history.

And of course you will find plenty of Persians unhappy with the ouster of the Shah. They were the ones benefitting the most while he was in power.

If we really wanted to see "reform" in the world, we'd allow people to make their own decisions about what direction their country was taking..with some international protocols in place. Such as no country could decide to massacre their own people on a large scale..

Common sense stuff..which never seems to be all to common.

Good points.

And of course you will find plenty of Persians unhappy with the ouster of the Shah. They were the ones benefitting the most while he was in power.

There is always a small group of oligarchs who benefit while the rest eat dirt. It is the same all over the world.
There ya go, tinmore's fulla shit "facts."

90% of Iranians want this regime removed, (and they've made it very clear), which is in line with Iranians living in exile. I love it when these retards act like they know what they're talking about.
It certainly looks like the Ayatollah Khomeini's granddaughter isn't happy with the way things are going in Iran.

Ayatollah Khomeini's pro-democracy granddaughter: I fear arrest - Telegraph

roudy mengele still at work.

the NAZI never strays far from the heart, huh roudy?

never could understand why a whole lot of jewish posters are OK with making fun of the disabled.
Calling a person retard is not making fun of the disabled, you fucking Nazi retard. In fact retard is no longer a medical terminology for a mentally ill Nazi asshole like you. And "gay" no longer means happy. You really need to get out once in a while. Unless you want to come out and state the obvious, that you're a severely disturbed person with mental problems that is taking medication, and who happens to hate Jews with a passion. Then we'll just lay off of you.

most gentile americans think that the use of "retard" when directed at a person for whatever reason is a slur. i do.

i have worked with special needs children and i find its use very offensive. perhaps, you should just call me stupid or ignorant. i am neither of course (or less ignorant than most) but it would be less offensive in general and it reflects poorly on jewish people when you use it...whatever helps you get nrid of that pent up anger though.
Of course people in the U.S. do not generally used the term "retards" anymore but when your friend Baghdad Bob was called out on it, you were very silent. In fact, when any poster who is against the Jews and Israel uses the term "retard," you are also very silent. Do you have two sets of standards?

Calling a person retard is not making fun of the disabled, you fucking Nazi retard. In fact retard is no longer a medical terminology for a mentally ill Nazi asshole like you. And "gay" no longer means happy. You really need to get out once in a while. Unless you want to come out and state the obvious, that you're a severely disturbed person with mental problems that is taking medication, and who happens to hate Jews with a passion. Then we'll just lay off of you.

most gentile americans think that the use of "retard" when directed at a person for whatever reason is a slur. i do.

i have worked with special needs children and i find its use very offensive. perhaps, you should just call me stupid or ignorant. i am neither of course (or less ignorant than most) but it would be less offensive in general and it reflects poorly on jewish people when you use it...whatever helps you get nrid of that pent up anger though.
Of course people in the U.S. do not generally used the term "retards" anymore but when your friend Baghdad Bob was called out on it, you were very silent. In fact, when any poster who is against the Jews and Israel uses the term "retard," you are also very silent. Do you have two sets of standards?

i don't think BIK or anyone should use the word. i do not generally call anyone on it because i don't always notice it. in this case, it was in a response to one of my posts so i noticed it.

i do not have two sets of standards. it appears you do because, rather than comment to roudy who issued the offensive term, you are going after me.

Ah shadap. Everybody is calling everybody a "retard" these days, whether it be an insult or as a joke among friends. As with the use of the word "moron", I've even seen parents who are upset at their normal kids behavior call them by those names.

The fact that you live in some parallel universe la la land and play these "fake outrage" games doesn't mean they're gonna add up to a hill of beans.

i have never, even as a child, called anyone a "retard" or a "moron".

everybody is not using those terms.

if you regard my well demeanoured response to you as "outrage"...fake or otherwise...you may want to avail yourself of MJB's offer on disposable diapers because i have a feeling you will need them if i do actually get angry.

well, roudy sez...
"Ah shadap. Everybody is calling everybody a "retard" these days, whether it be an insult or as a joke among friends. As with the use of the word "moron", I've even seen parents who are upset at their normal kids behavior call them by those names. "

maybe you two need to get on the saame page?

i don't think BIK or anyone should use the word. i do not generally call anyone on it because i don't always notice it. in this case, it was in a response to one of my posts so i noticed it.

i do not have two sets of standards. it appears you do because, rather than comment to roudy who issued the offensive term, you are going after me.
Of course he has used the word "retard" and he was told that people don't use that word anymore and that people are called mentally disabled. I am not going after you because of Roudy. I am just commenting that you were mum when your friend Baghdad Bob used that term

Of course he has used the word "retard" and he was told that people don't use that word anymore and that people are called mentally disabled. I am not going after you because of Roudy. I am just commenting that you were mum when your friend Baghdad Bob used that term

and again, i said BIK shouldn't use that word if he used it, but i haven't noticed him using it. i am not a board monitor. also, i pointed out that my response was to a post directed at me by roudy.

roudy continues to defend the use of that slur. you should be talking to him. there is nothing i can do.

BIK, if you read this, how about not using the term "retard" if you can. i would appreciate it. thanks. try not to act like a jew from iran.

Last edited:

and again, i said BIK shouldn't use that word if he used it, but i haven't noticed him using it. i am not a board monitor. also, i pointed out that my response was to a post directed at me by roudy.

roudy continues to defend the use of that slur. you should be talking to him. there is nothink i can do.

BIK, if you read this, how about not using the term "retard" if you can. i would appreciate it. thanks. try not to act like a jew from iran.
It must have been really difficult for Seal to say "Don't act like a Muslim who is so intolerant of the religion of others." Then of course many of us could say, "If you make friends with Iranians who hate the Jews, please do not learn how to say "Dirty Jewish Dog" in Farsi. And, Seal, I never heard you tell your friend BJ not to use the term "hooked nose Jew." Given that it looks like you are picking up where he left off, I guess you had no problem each time he referred to Jews as that.

France could have defeated Hitler on their own earlier on, but they waited and appeased as did the rest of Europe until Germany had the strongest military in the world. That appeasement lead to the deaths of 50 million people

Eyeah..fresh off of WWI..they could have suited up agin and beat the huns by gumption!

:lol:
It's no secret that there were many opportunities to defeat Hitler way before he became a menace.

Stupid Appeasement lead to WWII...

The Munich Agreement was a settlement permitting Nazi Germany's annexation of Czechoslovakia's areas along the country's borders mainly inhabited by ethnic Germans for which a new territorial designation "Sudetenland" was coined. The agreement was negotiated at a conference held in Munich, Germany, among the major powers of Europe without the presence of Czechoslovakia. Today, it is widely regarded as a failed act of appeasement toward Germany. The agreement was signed in the early hours of 30 September 1938 (but dated 29 September). The purpose of the conference was to discuss the future of the Sudetenland in the face of territorial demands made by Adolf Hitler. The agreement was signed by Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. The Sudetenland was of immense strategic importance to Czechoslovakia, as most of its border defenses were situated there, and many of its banks and factories were located there as well.

Because the state of Czechoslovakia was not invited to the conference, it felt betrayed by United Kingdom and France, so Czechs and Slovaks call the Munich Agreement the Munich Dictate (Czech: Mnichovský diktát; Slovak: Mníchovský diktát). The phrase Munich Betrayal (Czech: Mnichovská zrada; Slovak: Mníchovská zrada) is also used because the military alliance Czechoslovakia had with France and United Kingdom was not honoured.

In early 1936, the British Foreign Secretary Sir Anthony Eden had secretly unveiled a plan for a "general settlement" that was intended to resolve all of Germany's grievances. Eden's plan called for a German return to the League of Nations, acceptance of arms limitations, and renunciation of territorial claims in Europe in exchange for remilitarization of the Rhineland, return of the former German African colonies and German "economic priority along the Danube"[8] As such, the Germans were informed that the British were willing to begin talks on allowing the Rhineland to be remilitarized in exchange for an "air pact" outlawing bombing and a German promise not to use force to change their borders.[9] Eden defined his goal as that of a "general settlement", which sought "a return to the normality of the twenties and the creation of conditions in which Hitler could behave like Stresemann." (Gustav Stresemann was a democratic German chancellor and foreign minister during the 1920s, much respected in Britain.)[10] The offer to discuss remilitarizing the Rhineland in exchange for an "air pact" placed the British in a weak moral position to oppose a unilateral remilitarization, since the very offer to consider remilitarization implied that remilitarization was not considered a vital security threat, but something to be traded, which thus led the British to oppose the way that the act of remilitarization was carried out (namely unilaterally) as opposed to the act itself. In January 1936 during his visit to London to attend the funeral of King George V, Neurath told Eden "If, however, the other signatories or guarantors of the Locarno Pact should conclude bilateral agreements contrary to the spirit of Locarno Pact, we should be compelled to reconsider our attitude"[11] Eden's response to Neurath's veiled threat that Germany would remilitarize the Rhineland if the French National Assembly ratified the Franco-Soviet pact convinced him that if Germany remilitarized, then Britain would take Germany's side against France.[11]

During January 1936, the German Chancellor and Führer Adolf Hitler decided to reoccupy the Rhineland. Originally Hitler had planned to remilitarize the Rhineland in 1937, but chose in early 1936 to move re-militarization forward by a year for several reasons, namely the ratification by the French National Assembly of the Franco-Soviet pact of 1935 allowed him to present his coup both at home and abroad as a defensive move against Franco-Soviet "encirclement"; the expectation that France would be better armed in 1937; the government in Paris had just fallen and caretaker government was in charge; economic problems at home required the need for a foreign policy success to restore the regime's popularity; the Italo-Ethiopian War, which had set Britain against Italy had effectively broken up the Stresa Front; and apparently because Hitler simply did not feel like waiting an extra year.[12][13] In his biography of Hitler, the British historian Sir Ian Kershaw argued that the primary reasons for the decision to remilitarize in 1936 as opposed to 1937 were due to Hitler's preference for dramatic unilateral coups de grace to obtain what could easily be achieved via quiet talks, and because of Hitler's need for a foreign policy triumph to distract public attention from the major economic crisis which gripped Germany in 1935–36.[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remilitarization_of_the_Rhineland

Last edited:

roudy continues to defend the use of that slur. you should be talking to him. there is nothink i can do.

It must have been really difficult for Seal to say "Don't act like a Muslim who is so intolerant of the religion of others." Then of course many of us could say, "If you make friends with Iranians who hate the Jews, please do not learn how to say "Dirty Jewish Dog" in Farsi. And, Seal, I never heard you tell your friend BJ not to use the term "hooked nose Jew." Given that it looks like you are picking up where he left off, I guess you had no problem each time he referred to Jews as that.

someone attacks the irish or other ethnic groups, and continues, i will give them a slur back eventually.

the good general referred to "swarthy hook nosed kikes" in reference to jewish israeli flesh peddlers who were involved in illegally transporting south east asian girls, some as young as 12 y.o. to tel aviv and selling them by the night, week, or month to israeli men or businesses. and he only used that term after several jewish posters soft pedaled on this issue. some jewish posters even defended it and blamed the victims for illegal immigration when they sought asylum from their condition. the good general, in my opinion, showed remarkable restraint. sometimes a "swarthy hook nosed ****" is just a swarthy hook nosed ****.

but that's OK. comtinue to defend roudy's use of slurs by diverting. frankly, he can call me a "retard" all he wants, if that is the way he wants to present himself, and judaism/jewishness to the world.

and if that is the way you want to present yourself, as an evangelical southern christian to the world...where a greater wrong (in the case of this discussion, some imagined greater wrong) mitigates or nullifies a wrong committed by a person of your own political persuasion. i.e. roudy is right because BIK did the same thing and is wrong

someone attacks the irish or other ethnic groups, and continues, i will give them a slur back eventually.

the good general referred to "swarthy hook nosed kikes" in reference to jewish israeli flesh peddlers who were involved in illegally transporting south east asian girls, some as young as 12 y.o. to tel aviv and selling them by the night, week, or month to israeli men or businesses. and he only used that term after several jewish posters soft pedaled on this issue. some jewish posters even defended it and blamed the victims for illegal immigration when they sought asylum from their condition. the good general, in my opinion, showed remarkable restraint. sometimes a "swarthy hook nosed ****" is just a swarthy hook nosed ****.

but that's OK. comtinue to defend roudy's use of slurs by diverting. frankly, he can call me a "retard" all he wants, if that is the way he wants to present himself, and judaism/jewishness to the world.

and if that is the way you want to present yourself, as an evangelical southern christian to the world...where a greater wrong (in the case of this discussion, some imagined greater wrong) mitigates or nullifies a wrong committed by a person of your own political persuasion. i.e. roudy is right because BIK did the same thing and is wrong
Riiiiight! I remember BJ telling one of the Jews to "put that in your hooked nose and smoke it." And told Bloodrock "Eff you, you little ****." Bloodrock is my actual brother so I know he's not Jewish.

Riiiiight! I remember BJ telling one of the Jews to "put that in your hooked nose and smoke it." And told Bloodrock "Eff you, you little ****." Bloodrock is my actual brother so I know he's not Jewish.

yeah...and jews attacked his daughter and wife unmercifully. and bloodrock ain't shite.

yeah...and jews attacked his daughter and wife unmercifully. and bloodrock ain't shite.
I don't recall any remarks about his family. You are fabricating.

i am not fabricating one single bit. he loved and protected his family and jewish posters trashed them so bad. i mean, his daughters birthday was the subject of dozens of postd.

i am not fabricating one single bit. he loved and protected his family and jewish posters trashed them so bad. i mean, his daughters birthday was the subject of dozens of postd.
I think Seal has confused real life with a message board. I think everyone could see on that other venue what a Jew hater your friend was, but what is important is what is happening in real life. And in real life, for those who aren't in a coma, they can see what is happening in today's world. Evidently your friend BJ didn't want to post that it is the Arabs who smuggle in young girls into Israel, nor would he want to mention that it is the Arab Muslims who are busy buying young girls, such as Pakistani young girls, with whom to have their pleasure. With BJ, it was always Jew this and Jew that Funny how he never seemed to mention those huge snouts on his fellow Arabs. I'm surprised that you didn't ask him how to say "Dirty Jew Dog" in Arabic, the same as you learned how to say it in Farsi.

I think Seal has confused real life with a message board. I think everyone could see on that other venue what a Jew hater your friend was, but what is important is what is happening in real life. And in real life, for those who aren't in a coma, they can see what is happening in today's world. Evidently your friend BJ didn't want to post that it is the Arabs who smuggle in young girls into Israel, nor would he want to mention that it is the Arab Muslims who are busy buying young girls, such as Pakistani young girls, with whom to have their pleasure. With BJ, it was always Jew this and Jew that Funny how he never seemed to mention those huge snouts on his fellow Arabs. I'm surprised that you didn't ask him how to say "Dirty Jew Dog" in Arabic, the same as you learned how to say it in Farsi.

yeah, yeah, yeah.

arabs and irish bad.

jews pure as the driven snow.

next you will be claiming bernie madoff and baruch goldstein are arabs.

general david, troop, kicked zionist ass and hardly ever used a slur at all.

yeah, yeah, yeah.

arabs and irish bad.

Actually, Islam is what is bad. The reason there is no peace in the ME is because of Islam, not because of Israel. It's the Islamists who don't want to live in peace with their brother.

yeah, yeah, yeah.

arabs and irish bad.

Is anyone saying that all the Irish are bad or that all the Muslims are bad? Moreover, it is quite obvious that you are comatose when it comes to what is actually going on in this world. All the Jew-hating bigots like Seal fall back on the same old thing. It is either Bernie Madoff or Baruch Goldstein -- as if there are not Arabs who are ripping off people (and Seal is naive enough to believe that they wouldn't have been happy to get as much as Madoff if they could have) and as if the Arabs are not killing more people than Goldstein ever did. So, tell us, Seal, all those dead bodies which your friends have left behind are just optical illusions??? Yeah, more and more it appears Seal has been taking private lessons from BJ David.

Ah shadap. Everybody is calling everybody a "retard" these days, whether it be an insult or as a joke among friends. As with the use of the word "moron", I've even seen parents who are upset at their normal kids behavior call them by those names.

The fact that you live in some parallel universe la la land and play these "fake outrage" games doesn't mean they're gonna add up to a hill of beans.

i have never, even as a child, called anyone a "retard" or a "moron".

everybody is not using those terms.

if you regard my well demeanoured response to you as "outrage"...fake or otherwise...you may want to avail yourself of MJB's offer on disposable diapers because i have a feeling you will need them if i do actually get angry.
I don't think you get out enough to know what the fuck you're talking about. Are you like in some isolated unambomber type cabin in the boonies somewhere?

Hossfly: "...I think everyone could see on that other venue what a Jew hater your friend (Sealadastardly
2i1d1co.gif
) was."

ASHEED: "Actually, Islam is what is bad. The reason there is no peace in the ME is because of Islam, not because of Israel. It's the Islamists who don't want to live in peace with their brother."

That's the WHOLE CRUX of the WHOLE THING. when mohammud strolls over to the HIS mosque and blows his head off, also (purposely) Killing his fellow mosque goers-who understands that ?

when "it" happens, seems like it's just another blaise', regular story in the news. you never read anything about the bomber himself. what's his name. did he have kids ? what did he do for a living ? was he your regular al-queda 'terrorist.' ? regardless of that - why, why does he want to do this in the first place (sunniman, u wanna take it...?) WHY) ? i wonder who helped him get dressed ? in the news, it's always: "A suicide bomber blew himself up at the Al-sadr mosque in a remote part of ...PAKISTAN" ~THE END~

just the usual blaise' news one-liner. not to worry.
Yawn.gif

IMAG0041.jpg

lite0003.gif

Forum List

Back