🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian Mad Man.

Hossfly: "...I think everyone could see on that other venue what a Jew hater your friend (Sealadastardly
2i1d1co.gif
) was."

ASHEED: "Actually, Islam is what is bad. The reason there is no peace in the ME is because of Islam, not because of Israel. It's the Islamists who don't want to live in peace with their brother."

That's the WHOLE CRUX of the WHOLE THING. when mohammud strolls over to the HIS mosque and blows his head off, also (purposely) Killing his fellow mosque goers-who understands that ?

when "it" happens, seems like it's just another blaise', regular story in the news. you never read anything about the bomber himself. what's his name. did he have kids ? what did he do for a living ? was he your regular al-queda 'terrorist.' ? regardless of that - why, why does he want to do this in the first place (sunniman, u wanna take it...?) WHY) ? i wonder who helped him get dressed ? in the news, it's always: "A suicide bomber blew himself up at the Al-sadr mosque in a remote part of ...PAKISTAN" ~THE END~

just the usual blaise' news one-liner. not to worry.
Yawn.gif

IMAG0041.jpg

lite0003.gif

No seriously..

Are you Mr. Shaman's long lost brother?

:lol:

I just posted you an article from an Iranian blog so you can see what Iranians themselves really think. Your theories are just that, theories based on a political bias that you have. They have nothing to do with reality or what really happened in Iran and its people's desires.

Good news is, they are YOIR theories and you are free to think as you wish.

They are not "theories". They are analysis of the history..based on that..the history.

And of course you will find plenty of Persians unhappy with the ouster of the Shah. They were the ones benefitting the most while he was in power.

If we really wanted to see "reform" in the world, we'd allow people to make their own decisions about what direction their country was taking..with some international protocols in place. Such as no country could decide to massacre their own people on a large scale..

Common sense stuff..which never seems to be all to common.
That's another thing you are mistaken about. Not one Iranian will mourn the fall of the current regime, but most Iranians mourn Iran's glory days under the Shah, and majority of those didn't necessarily "benefit" from the Shah. What you want to believe is quite different than the facts. History has already convicted the Jimmy Carter presidency to be one of the worst. Even his own party pushes him away and considers him an embarassment during national events such as the Democratic conventions.

What the heck you mean, fall of the current regime? Believe it or not, Persians DO NOT want a violent overthrow of their present government. What they'd like is the Clerical Council, ousted so they can make decisions based on a democratic vote unfettered by religious interference. You know what they also don't want? American interference.

And "History" has "convicted" Carter of anything. Quite the contrary..outside of conservative circles, Carter's administration is being viewed a quite bit more favorably. He, like Ford, did alot of things that were good for the country, but dismal, politically.

They are not "theories". They are analysis of the history..based on that..the history.

And of course you will find plenty of Persians unhappy with the ouster of the Shah. They were the ones benefitting the most while he was in power.

If we really wanted to see "reform" in the world, we'd allow people to make their own decisions about what direction their country was taking..with some international protocols in place. Such as no country could decide to massacre their own people on a large scale..

Common sense stuff..which never seems to be all to common.
That's another thing you are mistaken about. Not one Iranian will mourn the fall of the current regime, but most Iranians mourn Iran's glory days under the Shah, and majority of those didn't necessarily "benefit" from the Shah. What you want to believe is quite different than the facts. History has already convicted the Jimmy Carter presidency to be one of the worst. Even his own party pushes him away and considers him an embarassment during national events such as the Democratic conventions.

What the heck you mean, fall of the current regime? Believe it or not, Persians DO NOT want a violent overthrow of their present government. What they'd like is the Clerical Council, ousted so they can make decisions based on a democratic vote unfettered by religious interference. You know what they also don't want? American interference.

And "History" has "convicted" Carter of anything. Quite the contrary..outside of conservative circles, Carter's administration is being viewed a quite bit more favorably. He, like Ford, did alot of things that were good for the country, but dismal, politically.
I have three Iranian acquaintances who are eagerly awaiting the downfall of the current government so they can return to their homes. And they beg for US assistance.

I have three Iranian acquaintances who are eagerly awaiting the downfall of the current government so they can return to their homes. And they beg for US assistance.

Of course you do.

And I knew a dude who was ultra conservative, a member of the national alliance, had a huge stock pile of guns, got drunk last year and shot one of them..striking his neighbor. And then..as he didn't want to get arrested..turned the gun on himself.

What, exactly, does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Of course you do.

And I knew a dude who was ultra conservative, a member of the national alliance, had a huge stock pile of guns, got drunk last year and shot one of them..striking his neighbor. And then..as he didn't want to get arrested..turned the gun on himself.

Didn't you suggest that Persians love Shariah and fanatical Islamists?

ASHEED: "Actually, Islam is what is bad. The reason there is no peace in the ME is because of Islam, not because of Israel. It's the Islamists who don't want to live in peace with their brother."

That's the WHOLE CRUX of the WHOLE THING. when mohammud strolls over to the HIS mosque and blows his head off, also (purposely) Killing his fellow mosque goers-who understands that ?

WHY ?

ShALLOW: "No seriously..Are you Mr. Shaman's long lost brother ?":lol:

smiley_nope.gif
sorry, i don't get it ? i guess we have different senses-of-humor. apparently then, you don't know "why" either... u know, with that joke of yours..

Of course you do.

Iranian regime will explode one day

Iran's Ex-President Banisadr: "People want Regime Change" | Conflict Resolutions and World Security Solutions | worldsecuritynetwork.com

Of course you do.

Iran's Ex-President Banisadr: "People want Regime Change" | Conflict Resolutions and World Security Solutions | worldsecuritynetwork.com
housefly, don't you want regime change in the US?

Of course you do.

One would think with what is going on in Iran, Frau Ima would be more into talking about a regime change in Iran. After all, we are not throwing people into prisons and killing them for their religious beliefs or even killing them if they happen to protest, nor are we hanging people who are Gays. Perhaps the actions in Iran thrill Frau Ima. One never knows what give him/her a thrill.

One would think with what is going on in Iran, Frau Ima would be more into talking about a regime change in Iran. After all, we are not throwing people into prisons and killing them for their religious beliefs or even killing them if they happen to protest, nor are we hanging people who are Gays. Perhaps the actions in Iran thrill Frau Ima. One never knows what give him/her a thrill.
herr housefly, Louisiana’s incarceration rate tops the U.S.’s, Iran’s and China’s.

America locks up children at a quicker rate than all other developed countries, with about 60,000 juveniles imprisoned on any given day.

Thousands of inmates are stuck in jail for petty, nonviolent crimes simply because they can’t make bail. This NPR series showed how the country’s bail system “exists almost solely to protect the interests of a powerful bail bonding industry.”

What the Jail Guard Saw, Village Voice, July 2007
Some guards at New York City’s prison island, Rikers, weren’t just turning a blind eye to violence—they were encouraging it.

Why Are Prisoners Committing Suicide in Pennsylvania? The Nation, April 2012
An investigation the effects of solitary confinement on mentally ill prisoners in Pennsylvania.

It goes on and on...

The best articles about the biggest problems with the U.S. prison system. - Slate Magazine

herr housefly, Louisiana’s incarceration rate tops the U.S.’s, Iran’s and China’s.

America locks up children at a quicker rate than all other developed countries, with about 60,000 juveniles imprisoned on any given day.

Thousands of inmates are stuck in jail for petty, nonviolent crimes simply because they can’t make bail. This NPR series showed how the country’s bail system “exists almost solely to protect the interests of a powerful bail bonding industry.”

What the Jail Guard Saw, Village Voice, July 2007
Some guards at New York City’s prison island, Rikers, weren’t just turning a blind eye to violence—they were encouraging it.

Why Are Prisoners Committing Suicide in Pennsylvania? The Nation, April 2012
An investigation the effects of solitary confinement on mentally ill prisoners in Pennsylvania.

It goes on and on...

The best articles about the biggest problems with the U.S. prison system. - Slate Magazine
Thanks for reminding me to stay out of jail!

Forum List

Back