The irony! Elon Musk comments on fake president biden & the left implies he needs to butt out of politics

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

yeh, notice the comment by Cuomo's assistant in particular...

The irony meter has exploded into smitherines..

These *&^%$#@ idiots are the ones who are always saying or implying we need to listen to the likes of Sean Penn or "babs"

sheez... Moron alert

Elon is proof that being rich doesn't make you smart.
Well with that comment it's pretty clear where you fall. ;)

4go80kcoom261.jpg

Elon hit the nail on the head when he said Biden mistakenly thought he was elected to transform the country when, in reality, he was elected to reduce the drama. Democrats can't refute that, so they sic the MSM on him, hoping that the pseudo intellectuals can spin something to diminish him. Elon is a better American than all of them.

Elon hit the nail on the head when he said Biden mistakenly thought he was elected to transform the country when, in reality, he was elected to reduce the drama. Democrats can't refute that, so they sic the MSM on him, hoping that the pseudo intellectuals can spin something to diminish him. Elon is a better American than all of them.
not a high bar there!

The Rosenbergs were better Americans

Biden is a centrist hardliner I had no expectations from him considering his track record.

yeh, notice the comment by Cuomo's assistant in particular...

The irony meter has exploded into smitherines..

These *&^%$#@ idiots are the ones who are always saying or implying we need to listen to the likes of Sean Penn or "babs"

sheez... Moron alert
I hate to say it, but until the Democrats cut the false witness fiasco they have created, they won't notice their ship sinking until they convince President Biden that he might consider resigning rather than having him removed by impeachment, which didn't work too well the last time they tried it. The President is a very sick man, and my heart goes out to his family for their loss of his past life of no worries. I've been through losing a dearly loved one to the disease. I can barely stand to watch him stumble over words. It gets worse every week, and in its final stage, it snowballs into well, I'd rather not say, but snowballs get bigger at the bottom of the hill, and so do heartaches. :(

Forum List

Back