🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the irony of Ashley Babbit's martyrdom

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I am not sure Ashley Babbit is a martyr. She would be that if she knew or strongly suspected she could be killed if she went to the capitol that day.. I don't know about you, but I don't know w/ certainty that was thecase?

But here is something else:

you don't hear anything (or i never have) about the great irony in her story:

She joined the US military so as to defend America.. survived being overseas in the midst of America's enemies, only to be murdered by "her own" at home defending American freedom...

If anything tells you America is gone.... it is her story..

Rest in Peace, Friend

I am not sure Ashley Babbit is a martyr. She would be that if she knew or strongly suspected she could be killed if she went to the capitol that day.. I don't know about you, but I don't know w/ certainty that was thecase?

She joined the US military so as to defend America.. survived being overseas in the midst of America's enemies, only to be murdered by "her own" at home defending American freedom...

Rest in Peace, Friend
Howe many blacks returning from WWI and WWII were lynched in the South? Denied the right to vote? And none of them joined a violent mob intent on ransacking the Capitol.

Rest in Peace, dumbass.

Rest in Peace, Friend
She was a criminal.

Howe many blacks returning from WWI and WWII were lynched in the South? Denied the right to vote? And none of them joined a violent mob intent on ransacking the Capitol.

Rest in Peace, dumbass.
She was unarmed and pinned in a doorway when the Capitol Cop ran up and shot her in the head. Your comparison to Blacks being lynched 100 years ago is retarded.

Ignoring the fact that he Southern Democrats became Republicans in the 1960's after they became enraged over the Civil Rights Act...but you knew that already...so....it was YOUR side. But, thanks for playing. :)

Except they didn't.

1645039025969.png

1645039038108.png

She was caught in the act of insurrection. At least the state doesnt have to feed her now.
And you are always a lying piece of shit..

The events of January 6th, were not a planned (or unplanned) insurrection. It was a peaceful protest that got out of hand when FBI hired agitators (and likely others) incited the crowd to enter the capitol building, some doing so as capitol police looked on benignly. (An apparent attempt at entrapment.) Degree of Certainty: 100%

Fact Check: Was the Jan 6 Capitol event an Insurrection ...

echocheck.org/fact-check-was-the-jan-6-capitol-event-an-insurrection/

Rest in Peace, dumbass.
With selfie sticks, no less! GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are always a lying piece of shit..

The events of January 6th, were not a planned (or unplanned) insurrection. It was a peaceful protest that got out of hand when FBI hired agitators (and likely others) incited the crowd to enter the capitol building, some doing so as capitol police looked on benignly. (An apparent attempt at entrapment.) Degree of Certainty: 100%

Fact Check: Was the Jan 6 Capitol event an Insurrection ...

echocheck.org/fact-check-was-the-jan-6-capitol-event-an-insurrection/
Echocheck !! |Iw this one of your lying sources of info ? You are a fucking joke.

Rest in Peace, dumbass.

Why portray any subset of the American population as eternal victims? The answer: you have something to gain from it. That is the democrat way.

Forum List

Back