The ISIS Supply Assad Regime With Energy!

I know this as well but the government and those who advise the government (Brookings) cling to their lies in order to justify their actions. They can't tell the people outright that they are supporting terrorism in Syria. And the people, by and large, lack the intellectual honesty to admit it so they are willing to accept the government lies.
But what can they tell the people after they have created a terror state in Syria?
Again, the government is not admitting to, and the media is not pointing out, any role for the turmoil in Syria. The people don't acknowledge it,they accept the lies, so there is nothing to explain. When it is discussed it is usually on the level of partisan politics.
That works only due to the media plot. But in case terrorists create a state in Syria that is labelled a democratic state by the US gov´t, that lie cannot be maintained for long.
BTW, I don't believe the plans are to leave Syria intact as a State. I believe the plan will be for the balkanization of Syria.
Probably. That is also what they did to Libya. But they did not make provisions for the steadfastness of the Syrian army.
The US has been increasingly sloppy in it's endeavors, indeed.

Lol, now we are supposed to believe that Assad is in cahoots with ISIS. The West is getting desperate.
That has been a Nato-Al-Qaeda claim for long time now. However, it is the "Syrian opposition" and ISIS that share the same views.
I don't believe that claim is readily accepted here in America. But I do believe that our media might start pushing that narrative more vociferously ahead of a potential US- Western invasion. That seems to me where this is all headed.
It is evident.
- Why ISIS puppets doesn't cut energy supply to regime in Damascus and close pipeline?!
- Why the terrorists of Hezbollah don't fight ISIS like Syrian opposition do?
- Why the regime bomb civilians in Raqqa and avoid ISIS bases?
:arrow:

Assad s strategy don t fight Daesh direct it
I fail to see the logic in your reasoning. Assad has nothing to gain from ISIS presence in Syria.
You seem outdated!

There is no war between the terrorists of Hezbollah and ISIS and the ISIS who controle oil bases doesn't cut supply energy to the regime.
The regime has already released thousands of extremists from Sednaya jail to form ISIS puppets.

Concerning USA, they impose to opposition to not fight Ass.ad militias to get weapons, all those dictatorships are planted by America in the region.:arrow:
Exclusive Syrian Rebels Backing Out of U.S. Fight Vs. ISIS - The Daily Beast

Possible. But I think an invasion against the Syrian government is not on the table. The US is officially still supporting "moderate rebels" in the framework of fighting ISIS, instead.
Yea, I'm just postulating about what the US policy for the future might be. It wouldn't be a full scale invasion. Just enough force to help create "safe zones". This idea has been expressed publicly by the Brookings Institute. You may find it interesting.
Deconstructing Syria Towards a regionalized strategy for a confederal country Brookings Institution
Sounds to me like nonsense that people create to fill the mess the ME policy has created.
Maybe, Brookings has a fairly long history in this country, I don't discount what they say that easily.
I don't know them.
But there are no such people as "moderate rebels" so thus all that policies regarding those "moderates" are nonsense as well. And speculations basing on that policies, anyway.
Yep! only Baas party regime is moderate but all the opposition are not moderate!!!
You are just a good ape useful for your regime in the region.

Lol, now we are supposed to believe that Assad is in cahoots with ISIS. The West is getting desperate.
That has been a Nato-Al-Qaeda claim for long time now. However, it is the "Syrian opposition" and ISIS that share the same views.
I don't believe that claim is readily accepted here in America. But I do believe that our media might start pushing that narrative more vociferously ahead of a potential US- Western invasion. That seems to me where this is all headed.
It is evident.
- Why ISIS puppets doesn't cut energy supply to regime in Damascus and close pipeline?!

I fail to see the logic in your reasoning. Assad has nothing to gain from ISIS presence in Syria.
You seem outdated!

There is no war between the terrorists of Hezbollah and ISIS and the ISIS who controle oil bases doesn't cut supply energy to the regime.
The regime has already released thousands of extremists from Sednaya jail to form ISIS puppets.

Concerning USA, they impose to opposition to not fight Ass.ad militias to get weapons, all those dictatorships are planted by America in the region.:arrow:
All nonsense. Hezbollah fights ISIS in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. The Syrian government fights ISIS as well. Why should the government release those who fight it then? You have no logic, this must be a requirement for being an "opposition" supporter.

Possible. But I think an invasion against the Syrian government is not on the table. The US is officially still supporting "moderate rebels" in the framework of fighting ISIS, instead.
Yea, I'm just postulating about what the US policy for the future might be. It wouldn't be a full scale invasion. Just enough force to help create "safe zones". This idea has been expressed publicly by the Brookings Institute. You may find it interesting.
Deconstructing Syria Towards a regionalized strategy for a confederal country Brookings Institution
Sounds to me like nonsense that people create to fill the mess the ME policy has created.
Maybe, Brookings has a fairly long history in this country, I don't discount what they say that easily.
I don't know them.
But there are no such people as "moderate rebels" so thus all that policies regarding those "moderates" are nonsense as well. And speculations basing on that policies, anyway.
Yep! only Baas party regime is moderate but all the opposition are not moderate!!!
You are just a good ape useful for your regime in the region.
You don´t even have an idea what "moderate" means. "Moderate" means "not Islamist extremist".
1. The government does not need to be "moderate" because it is secular (non-religious but tolerant).
2. Your rebels are Islamist extremists.

It is evident.
- Why ISIS puppets don't cut energy supply to regime in Damascus and close pipeline?!

You seem outdated!

All nonsense. Hezbollah fights ISIS in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. The Syrian government fights ISIS as well. Why should the government release those who fight it then? You have no logic, this must be a requirement for being an "opposition" supporter.
Liar!
The terrorists of Hezbollah don't fight ISIS they are fighting the opposition in Alzabadani, Aleppo and Damascus.

Where Hezbollah is fighting ISIS in Syria?

It is evident.
- Why ISIS puppets don't cut energy supply to regime in Damascus and close pipeline?!

You seem outdated!

Liar!
The terrorists of Hezbollah don't fight ISIS they are fighting the opposition in Alzabadani, Aleppo and Damascus.

Where Hezbollah is fighting ISIS in Syria?
In Zabadani where FSA and Nusra fight alongside ISIS against Hezbollah and the Syrian army.

"Now, with their backs against the wall, the three militant groups (FSA, ISIS, and Nusra) have found themselves sharing the same trenches against the encroaching SAA and Hezbollah soldiers."
ISIS Reportedly Fighting Alongside the Free Syrian Army and Al-Qaeda in Al-Zabadani

Forum List

Back