The Israeli "Settlement" Myth And How Sinister It Is

Like how?
What do you mean, "Like how?"?

If you "effectively control" an area, then you have not left it.

If Israel did end the occupation of Gaza in 2005, how come Gazans are not able to leave without Israeli permission?
They can leave to Egypt whenever they want. They share a border.

Egypt has closed the border except a few days last year. Egypt most has opened the crossing to allow gazans in egypt to return to gaza, not the other way around. School/college or medical might still be exceptions, but very limited. Egypt and jordan require the correct papers to cross. They don't have free movement to travel. Probably easier to enter Israel on a day pass that jordan unless they have special work permits or prearranged permission. Egypt is much harder and if the crossing are open there is not saying when they will be closed or what status they will have if stuck in egypt indefinably, and with expired passes illegally.

I'm not talking about that. A Gazan author was denied permission by Israeli authorities to travel to New York for a book signing engagement. If there was no occupation, should would've been able to attend that event.

Egypt has closed the border except a few days last year. Egypt most has opened the crossing to allow gazans in egypt to return to gaza, not the other way around. School/college or medical might still be exceptions, but very limited. Egypt and jordan require the correct papers to cross. They don't have free movement to travel. Probably easier to enter Israel on a day pass that jordan unless they have special work permits or prearranged permission. Egypt is much harder and if the crossing are open there is not saying when they will be closed or what status they will have if stuck in egypt indefinably, and with expired passes illegally.
If there is no occupation, why can't Gazans fish without being shot at?

In almost every war territory is either won or lost.

In any case the territory belonged to either Jordan or Egypt. There never was an independent muslim palestinian state.
It doesn't matter. Since the end of WWII, it is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

If you think you can, then you are saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.

Who favors Judenrein?

If you support the notion that a person cannot build a house on a specific piece of property because they are Jewish, you are supporting Judenrein.

....which happens to be the position of just about every brainwashed Pally drone I've ever encountered. They prattle on with their Nazi-like rhetoric in one breath and then whine they are labeled an antisemite with the next.

Who favors Judenrein?

If you support the notion that a person cannot build a house on a specific piece of property because they are Jewish, you are supporting Judenrein.

....which happens to be the position of just about every brainwashed Pally drone I've ever encountered. They prattle on with their Nazi-like rhetoric in one breath and then whine they are labeled an antisemite with the next.

Ok. How does it work if you support th enotion that a person cannot build a house on a specific piece of property because they are not Jewish?

Ok. How does it work if you support th enotion that a person cannot build a house on a specific piece of property because they are not Jewish?

I wouldn't know. I have never offered such a viewpoint, neither have I seen it.

Since there are so many Arabs living in Israel already, it certainly isn't a common Israeli attitude -- especially compared to the near unanimity of of Judenrein attitudes among Palestinian supporters.

Since there are so many Arabs living in Israel already, it certainly isn't a common Israeli attitude -- especially compared to the near unanimity of of Judenrein attitudes among Palestinian supporters.
You haven't seen it, because you're too pussy to admit it.

Funny how you call people anti-Semites, yet you can't explain why?

If there is no occupation, why can't Gazans fish without being shot at?
You assume a lot.

Proof?

In almost every war territory is either won or lost.

In any case the territory belonged to either Jordan or Egypt. There never was an independent muslim palestinian state.
It doesn't matter. Since the end of WWII, it is illegal to hold onto land seized in a war.

If you think you can, then you are saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland.
Hitler lost.

Cite the law that you can't get land based on war?

Who favors Judenrein?

Non existent.

Like how?
What do you mean, "Like how?"?

If you "effectively control" an area, then you have not left it.

If Israel did end the occupation of Gaza in 2005, how come Gazans are not able to leave without Israeli permission?

Then blame Egypt and Jordan.

Why would you lie about the ability of Gaza's residents to enter Egypt "whenever they want?"
trollingspamdb0_copy.gif

That's my point.

I don't accept the anti-Israel crowd calling a Jew in housing a settlement anywhere in the world.
How do you feel about Jews building settlements on stolen land and then restricting all entry to those settlements to Jews only?

how about you define "stolen" ----or, better yet----
LAND OWNERSHIP in the MIDDLE EAST over the past 3000 years. While you are at it-----can you tell me how you feel about the fact that Jews-----who as a group----owned the city of YATHRIB----for about 1000 years are now disallowed from setting foot in that city?
There are lots of examples all over the world of restrictions on movement-------why is it the only issues that touche you are those in which DA JOOOOOS are doing the restricting? You made your biases too damned obvious

There are settlements and neighborhoods restricted to only Jews: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/segregation-of-jews-and-arabs-in-2010-israel-is-almost-absolute-1.321728

It may be a more common attitude then you think.

Last edited:
Who favors Judenrein?

Non existent.

It exists:
15 000 new Jewish settlers in West Bank in 2014

Forum List

Back