...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...

No. It was a few angry Republicans (perhaps aided by some FBI agitators) who misbehaved (yes, including some criminality) on 1/6. And that doesn’t amount to an insurrection.

It also has nothing to do with the ceaseless cravings for power that make the liberals the most hateful people around.
like Ray Epps whispering and agitating violence and still not locked up. but trump!!!!!! from no contact he's the one. hahahahahhaahahahhaha one can't make up this kind of stupid that is a demofk I tell you!

Because it isn't predicated on others being charged. Simple.
well then it didn't happen as they say!!! hmmmmmmmm strange. we won't charge anyone but this trump dude did it without any evidence. hahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Well, as much as pathetic baby trolls like you want attention from internet strangers, it's not me that you and your orange lard and master need to refute. Again, good luck.
your own attention seeking is clear.

I have no lord and master. I’m not a lib.

I don’t need to refute you. Most of what you post is mere ignorant opinion. It is self-refuting.

But whatever. You do you, Farty.

The US has rotten leaders (like Trump) that the rotten defend. It's sad.
It is. Like this guy ^^

He never watched one second of the hearings. He has no idea what evidence is in play. But his cultism compels his childish behavior. The grip Trump has on the minds of his cultists is fascinating.

Funny, you have been nipping at my ankles for a while now.
False. Delusional. Maybe paranoid. But your psychological defects aside, this is a message board. Responding to a post is very commonplace. You respond (in a typically childish and unsupported manner) to me a lot. So, by your daffynition, you nip at my ankles. You’re a joke.
I guess you got embarrassed and had a change of heart.
As usual, your guess is wrong and as usual you have no support for your blather.
Good for you. And good luck with your brilliant defense. Heh heh
I don’t need a defense. What you and your dopey ilk need is a viable allegation of an actual crime and evidence to support it. That you have none of the above ain’t my problem, kid.

It is. Like this guy ^^

He never watched one second of the hearings. He has no idea what evidence is in play. But his cultism compels his childish behavior. The grip Trump has on the minds of his cultists is fascinating.
That dude is not voting for Trump, just saying

I see that none of your detractors seem able to form any sort of argument against your postings.
I wonder if there is a forum where intelligent cons go to post ? If there are any of course.
It’s right here. You simply fly off the emotional handle when facts are presented which short circuit you.

Chillicothe

The committee was compelled to make these referrals, given the mountains of evidence they uncovered it. The doj will also now be compelled and will have the legislature at their backs.
Oh
School is out for Christmas and you are posting early. We hope your grades improved from last semester.

I hope that much of America ...and maybe the world too.......will be watching today's J6 Committee hearing.
What I've seen now, after about an hour of presentations, is damning (again).

I hate to make predictions vis-a-vis Don Trump, but......but I am really believing there will be a recommendation for criminal indictment against Trump, against Eastman, against Giuliani, maybe against that bloke, Clark/

They haven't yet mentioned Meadows or Brooks. So maybe they will NOT get a recommendation for indictment. But, that's not to say the DOJ won't.

I'll say I have seen most of today's video clips in previous hearings. Nonetheless, it is riveting to seem them offered in a more linear and compact presentation.

BTW, if haven't seen it yet.....but maybe can bring it up online tonight....well, make sure you catch Cheney's opening statement.
I must say ..... that woman has gravitas.

The fbi, directing twitter, is far more a direct assault on this country, and the COTUS that directs it, than ANYTHING Trump is accused of doing.

I hope that much of America ...and maybe the world too.......will be watching today's J6 Committee hearing.
What I've seen now, after about an hour of presentations, is damning (again).

I hate to make predictions vis-a-vis Don Trump, but......but I am really believing there will be a recommendation for criminal indictment against Trump, against Eastman, against Giuliani, maybe against that bloke, Clark/

They haven't yet mentioned Meadows or Brooks. So maybe they will NOT get a recommendation for indictment. But, that's not to say the DOJ won't.

I'll say I have seen most of today's video clips in previous hearings. Nonetheless, it is riveting to seem them offered in a more linear and compact presentation.

BTW, if haven't seen it yet.....but maybe can bring it up online tonight....well, make sure you catch Cheney's opening statement.
I must say ..... that woman has gravitas.

Any investigation would find that democrats planned and orchestrated the "attack on out democracy", nested FBI Agents in the crowd, refused help when offered, and ordered the Capitol Police to "let them in!"

I'd seek the death penalty for the Reichstag Fire planners

Any investigation would find that democrats planned and orchestrated the "attack on out democracy", nested FBI Agents in the crowd, refused help when offered, and ordered the Capitol Police to "let them in!"

I'd seek the death penalty for the Reichstag Fire planners
Oh Francis. Your flights of fiction are amusing.

Forum List

Back