...the J6 Hearing's about the attack on our democracy ...

No. It was a few angry Republicans (perhaps aided by some FBI agitators) who misbehaved (yes, including some criminality) on 1/6. And that doesn’t amount to an insurrection.

It also has nothing to do with the ceaseless cravings for power that make the liberals the most hateful people around.
I'm sorry, video coverage of the event does not back you up. It clearly shows an insurrection in all its graphic details and criminality.

I'm sorry, video coverage of the event does not back you up. It clearly shows an insurrection in all its graphic details and criminality.
Videos show Ray Epps antagonizing and he’s not in jail!!! All I need to know this was staged by demofks

It shows criminality. It obviously doesn’t rise to the level of an insurrection. Therefore, the videos show no insurrection.

Words have meaning, even though that fact bugs you, ya dildo.

Indeed it does.
it does? so you have videos of weapons being drawn and shooting at cops and tanks rolling? wow, let's see them. All I saw was Ray Epps encouraging people to commit a crime and he isn't in jail. hmmmmmmmm all I need to know it was staged.

Ooh, sounds scary! More AM radio story time.
The evidence is all around. The country is in decline. And many people do not realize what that means. There are those in privileged employment or privileged retirees doing okay. A growing amount of the middle class is falling behind. More and more Americans need help from outside sources including government. The controlling people are suicidal and genocidal. Every answer they have adds multiple questions.

That was the worst insurrection against US in our history.. it was a joke as are these hearings. The one positive to come out of J6 is the Liberals and Democrats - who spent all of 2020 protesting against the police when they fire upon a suspect who is threatening the officer -finally saw the light and cheered the Capitol Hill police when they fired at a suspect who was not heeding orders and was a threat to them..

The evidence is all around. The country is in decline. And many people do not realize what that means. There are those in privileged employment or privileged retirees doing okay. A growing amount of the middle class is falling behind. More and more Americans need help from outside sources including government. The controlling people are suicidal and genocidal. Every answer they have adds multiple questions.
I have no use for these white wing fantasies, sorry.

That was the worst insurrection against US in our history.. it was a joke as are these hearings. The one positive to come out of J6 is the Liberals and Democrats - who spent all of 2020 protesting against the police when they fire upon a suspect who is threatening the officer -finally saw the light and cheered the Capitol Hill police when they fired at a suspect who was not heeding orders and was a threat to them..
so stupid people who rush at an armed officer are ok to kill now? interesting. me thinks you are a hypocrite.

It shows criminality. It obviously doesn’t rise to the level of an insurrection. Therefore, the videos show no insurrection.

Words have meaning, even though that fact bugs you, ya dildo.
I think it does show insurrection.

Nope. The pages all boil down to one clear conclusion: folks like you are easily duped.
When someone tries to replace legal electors with illegal ones on the middle of a right wing staged riot, that is fraud against the legal government of the United States.

Forum List

Back