The Jan. 6 Committee plans to vote to subpoena Trump during today's hearing

The typical liberal mind that drifts off to some far hidden place in the universe where they think they are conservatives to ask strange questions like this. We know it's the liberals and Democrats who hate cops since you all want to defund them and get rid of them.
No mater how many times that lie is repeated it's still a lie.

My understanding, from something Zoe Lofgren said on TV last night, is the subpoena will likely be issued today. The delay being due to the committee not being able to identify a lawyer to issue the subpoena to.

We will have to arrest and jail Biden for all the police that were beaten and killed during past 2 years of his riot protests around the country. Grow up.

You idiotically claimed they were just let into the Capitol. I showed you how stupid that claim is. Deal with it.

So, they went against Trump's directive then. They acted on their own. Did Biden tell the Democrats, BLM, Antifa to stop rioting? Not only did Biden not do so, neither did the mayors and governors of the cities and states run by Democrat. They wanted the people to therefore riot, burn buildings, hurt and kill police officers...Heck! Democrat politician wanted anarchy and destruction to bring down capitalism. The same with wokeism to bring down conservativism and capitalism.

Moron, unlike with Trump and his Sedition Day minions, neither BLM nor Antifa went rioting in Biden's name.

Well, the FBI is a pretty doggone big outfit (approx. 35,000)....so one can imagine there are a lot of 'leaders' at a lot of levels.

So, in order to narrow it down, let us ask the good poster Cougarbear to flesh out his allegation that all of those "in Washington are corrupt."
How many would that be, CB?
And can you give us all of their names?
And the specific departments they lead in Washington?

ps....if you don't know their names and responsibilities, that kinda sorta casts some doubt on your bona fides to makes such an allegation.
That's the way it works in Adult Swim.
We are mildly convinced you already know that?

Show us you got some salt in ya' poster Cougarbear. Some gravitas.
Start With Christopher Rey and all those who keep up the TDS nonsense. The DOJ and their sorry butt leader as well. This Democrat leadership in Washington is the most corrupt bunch of crooks ever assembled. Far worse than Nixon.

No mater how many times that lie is repeated it's still a lie.

1666376766972.png

Looks like you are the liar! All those major cities are defunding the police and the DA's are letting criminals out early and not keeping violent criminals in jail. It's become a big issue and having an effect on the election as well.

You idiotically claimed they were just let into the Capitol. I showed you how stupid that claim is. Deal with it.
They were. Videos show the state police are the ones who originally opened up the doors. You simply have to get your news from other locations than the far left media to get the full truth. And, by the way, what happened at the Capitol pales in comparison to that which happened in just Portland alone.

Moron, unlike with Trump and his Sedition Day minions, neither BLM nor Antifa went rioting in Biden's name.
There was no sedition day. There was a protest, like in Portland. Both places became violent as well as many other large cities in the U.S. The difference is, no one in the Capitol building was carrying weapons of any kind except the police. In Portland, there was a police officer shot and killed along with others. There was little damage done to the Capitol building but in Portland, city blocks saw total destruction of businesses, many owned by black owners. Government buildings were set on fire. Not at the Capitol building. The "riot" at the Capitol building lasted a short time. Portland, the summer of love, lasted weeks! Moron.

They were. Videos show the state police are the ones who originally opened up the doors. You simply have to get your news from other locations than the far left media to get the full truth. And, by the way, what happened at the Capitol pales in comparison to that which happened in just Portland alone.

False. Here were the first of Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol...

Why do you think he is afraid to testify under oath?

Why have so many others (Flynn and Stone for starters) just pleaded the 5th?

Trump said only GUILTY people plead the 5th.
He said he wanted to testify, Dumbass.

Why won’t Nazi Piglosi call him to testify, Simp?

Back from Recess at The Troll Farm I see. I'm surprised they let you take a break at all.
I'd have you chained to your desk, if you were working for me,
Mandatory Overtime without pay for dupes who do not show enough TDS and Vitriol onlne.
They at least let you have bathroom breaks to go to the Out House don't they?
Or do you have to poop in your pants like Joe does?

There was no sedition day. There was a protest, like in Portland. Both places became violent as well as many other large cities in the U.S. The difference is, no one in the Capitol building was carrying weapons of any kind except the police. In Portland, there was a police officer shot and killed along with others. There was little damage done to the Capitol building but in Portland, city blocks saw total destruction of businesses, many owned by black owners. Government buildings were set on fire. Not at the Capitol building. The "riot" at the Capitol building lasted a short time. Portland, the summer of love, lasted weeks! Moron.

There was no sedition day.

LOLOL

Cry that to the seditionous pieces of shit who've been charged or convicted seditious conspiracy.

I'm sure it will provide them great solace to know that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He said he wanted to testify, Dumbass.

Why won’t Nazi Piglosi call him to testify, Simp?
They will you twit.

And he will refuse....citing some bullshit reason why it is their fault he just can't do it.

And you will believe whatever he says....and then you will parrot whatever bullshit, lame excuse he uses as if it is fact.

Just like you always do.

Watch.
Wait for it.

They will you twit.

And he will refuse....citing some bullshit reason why it is their fault he just can't do it.

And you will believe whatever he says....and then you will parrot whatever bullshit, lame excuse he uses as if it is fact.

Just like you always do.

Watch.
Wait for it.
Nope. Ornato called their bluff, and Nazi Piglosi already folded.

They don’t want the truth coming out.

False. Here were the first of Trump's thugs to enter the Capitol...

Portland Oregon

1666397203376.png
1666397272759.png
1666397431907.png
1666397594568.png

1666397649263.png
1666397668882.png
1666397696864.png
1666397793705.png
1666397817425.png

1666397844480.png
1666397942646.png

There's a bunch more. You will see the Capitol rioters were a bunch of old people for the most part. Before the picture that you sent, the police were letting people in.

There was no sedition day.

LOLOL

Cry that to the seditionous pieces of shit who've been charged or convicted seditious conspiracy.

I'm sure it will provide them great solace to know that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Correct...No one had guns. It was a rally is all. It was a winter of love.

He has now been officially ordered to testify by November 14. The fact that he has until after the election is an absolute gift; now he has no reason to say a single thing about it one way or the other until after Election Day. Then, he can tell the Committee to shove it—which he definitely wants to—at his leisure.

Of course, keeping his mouth shut has never been Trump's greatest strength, so we'll see if he can resist tossing out a few inflammatory "Truths" about it beforehand. I recommend every Campaign Manager of every purple-state GOP candidate to keep a bottle of Tums nearby.

Forum List

Back