The Jews' End Game in Gaza: Intifada 3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The+US+State+of+Israel.+Killing+Muslims+for+Jesus.+Palestine+July+2014.+%281%29+%231ab.jpg

98eb43de0dc2f52a0f2d8136e132a4b4.jpg

Caught YOU again! :ahole-1:
I'm not Muslim. dumbass. I wouldn't have searched out a picture of the Prophet fucking a pig if I was. Being agnostic is the only thing I give you credit for and God only knows what person much smarter than yourself told you of such a thing.
Full blown TAQIYYA on display by PaintMyShitHole!
What can I say, they are way fucking smarter than the Christians, and they have the balls to kill their enemies, not pray for them. Your kind of folk eh?

I'm not Muslim. dumbass. I wouldn't have searched out a picture of the Prophet fucking a pig if I was. Being agnostic is the only thing I give you credit for and God only knows what person much smarter than yourself told you of such a thing.
What can I say, they are way fucking smarter than the Christians, and they have the balls to kill their enemies, not pray for them. Your kind of folk eh?

I'm agnostic, religion has a place in the world, even a lying muslim scumbag like you knows that! TAQIYYA!!!!

I'm agnostic, religion has a place in the world, even a lying muslim scumbag like you knows that! TAQIYYA!!!!
Religion is for assholes, who then become worse.
bJxD8.jpeg

Religion is for assholes, who then become worse.
As a muslim, you should know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back