The Jews' End Game in Gaza: Intifada 3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not Muslim. dumbass. I wouldn't have searched out a picture of the Prophet fucking a pig if I was. Being agnostic is the only thing I give you credit for and God only knows what person much smarter than yourself told you of such a thing.
Full blown TAQIYYA on display by PaintMyShitHole!
What can I say, they are way fucking smarter than the Christians, and they have the balls to kill their enemies, not pray for them. Your kind of folk eh?

I'm agnostic, religion has a place in the world, even a lying muslim scumbag like you knows that! TAQIYYA!!!!
Religion is for assholes, who then become worse.
As a muslim, you should know!
I'm a liberal. Muslims are like all religious people, and you, not worthy to lick the shit off my shoes.

Winner for ya...

a21qbqlewo1_500.jpg
TAQIYYA!!!!!!!
Nope.

1c057c10b2daf2203e115c6912e2d29c.jpg

But unlike you I'm worthy of the bullet...

Full blown TAQIYYA on display by PaintMyShitHole!
What can I say, they are way fucking smarter than the Christians, and they have the balls to kill their enemies, not pray for them. Your kind of folk eh?

I'm agnostic, religion has a place in the world, even a lying muslim scumbag like you knows that! TAQIYYA!!!!
I'm a liberal. Muslims are like all religious people, and you, not worthy to lick the shit off my shoes.

SO FUCKING EASY, when dealing with a muslim SUPPOSED Liberal! You ARE the shit on my shoes!

SO FUCKING EASY, when dealing with a muslim SUPPOSED Liberal! You ARE the shit on my shoes!
No Muslim posts what I post, or of anyone of any faith, of which none are worthy of respect. Jesus was a fucking loon as well.
holyconflict.gif

No Muslim posts what I post, or of anyone of any faith, of which none are worthy of respect. Jesus was a fucking loon as well.
holyconflict.gif

Why are your ratings so fucking low?

D15A18_1.gif

When islamic genocide is complete, the world will finally find the peace that most want!
Most don't want peace, hence the problem. If Israel did there would be a two-state solution and that the little Zionist squatter nation cannot accept.

Then why have we got peace treaties signed by Israel. They can force the Palestinians to accept peace, and they wont give in to Palestinian demands. Would you accept peace if it meant you had to leave your home and land and run the gauntlet to try and find a safe country to live, because that is the only peace the muslims can see when they run the Jews out of Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back