Oct 31, 2012

With a massive recession and stock market collapse soon on the way

Get out of the market now!

You've been warned.
But but but…..at least the mean orange guy isn’t in the White House

You've been warned.
Just wait until China introduces a precious metal(most likely gold) backed currency!!!

Just wait until China introduces a precious metal(most likely gold) backed currency!!!

Funny you should mention that. China is currently hardening their economy by selling off US Treasury holdings and buying gold. Some people are interpreting that as a sign impending war with China.

china.jpg

You've been warned.

Jerry Grantham has been calling for a massive crash since 1980, I think.

Toro

You've been warned.

This is why the dunderheads around here have to obsess about Trump

Funny you should mention that. China is currently hardening their economy by selling off US Treasury holdings and buying gold. Some people are interpreting that as a sign impending war with China.

View attachment 769912

China has been purchasing gold for quite some time to back their paper currency. This would no doubt knock out our U.S. petrol dollar as the global reserve currency. War would most likely ensue between our USA & allies against Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa(BRICS), which in my opinion could turn into a possible nuclear world war(WW3). The easiest to mine gold is on the continent of Africa, where interestingly enough our UNITED STATES AFRICAN COMMAND IS SITUATED!!! This one will be getting hot in my opinion within the near future. China has the largest blue water navy in the world @ current, state of the art fighter aircraft, & a 200,000,000 man army, with nukes to boot! War is never an 'if' but a "when".

We probably should all be buying such metals

After all, Biden and the democrats will make cash worthless as they rob us every day with inflation.

When democrats are not busy grooming children and aborting them, they are out destroying their economic future.

It's the DNC war against our kids.

You've been warned.

Oh look, another wishful thinking thread by Votto.

It must be a day that ends with Y.

You've been warned.

Recession? That's all?

It could well be the great depression part two

Of course, the pack of dunderheads here will blame TRUMP

Forum List

Back