The Joe Biden economy is about to get into full swing

I have two children and hope for grandchildren. Not at all wishful. Inevitable, though, sadly.

Do you know anything at all about Jeremy Grantham? What are his credentials for making such predictions? Has he made them in the past and did they pan out?

Or do you just believe him since it mirrors what your beloved party is telling you?

Do you know anything at all about Jeremy Grantham? What are his credentials for making such predictions? Has he made them in the past and did they pan out?

Or do you just believe him since it mirrors what your beloved party is telling you?

What do you mean "beloved party"? I haven't knocked on one door or given one red cent to the GOP since the Thad Cochran mess. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

If the Democrats could actually put up a Democrat, and not an actual corrupt Communist, I might vote for one. But they are who they are now. Not the Democrats of old.

What do you mean "beloved party"? I haven't knocked on one door or given one red cent to the GOP since the Thad Cochran mess. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

If the Democrats could actually put up a Democrat, and not an actual corrupt Communist, I might vote for one. But they are who they are now. Not the Democrats of old.

Your vote says more than your words.

When was the last time you did not vote for a Repub for Federal office?

I believe this last election. I often do not vote at all in that race if I don't approve of the Republican. I do not vote for Democrats because they have full=on gone off the reservation.

I also write in, not that it's any of your business.

This is what discredits you, by the way, as a decent poster. To claim someone like me is a follower because I am actually honest about my ideology is bunk. You simply don't DECLARE that you're one thing, act wholly as another, and think you're some glorious freethinker.

What a joke.

This is what discredits you, by the way, as a decent poster. To claim someone like me is a follower because I am actually honest about my ideology is bunk.

You are not honest about your ideology, you claim not to be a follower but your every post says otherwise.

You are not honest about your ideology, you claim not to be a follower but your every post says otherwise.

I am already in the minority in my profession and among Republicans.

Aren't you some kind of stat guy? Ha

Who is the last Republican you voted for?

I am already in the minority in my profession and among Republicans.

Aren't you some kind of stat guy? Ha

Who is the last Republican you voted for?

Bush I.

Last Dem I voted for was Clinton the next election.

Have not voted for either a Dem nor a Repub since 1996. Were you even old enough to vote then?

Former Deputy Treasury Secretary Crowley: "The final step separating the U.S. dollar from losing its reserve currency status and starting Weimar Republic-style hyperinflation in America is Saudi Arabia's public announcement that it will start trading oil for something other than $. A perfect storm situation."

I don't think this is possible, but if it happens, the world will be on the brink of the last war even closer than it was during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The ghouls who have owned the world's money for the last 300 years will be looking for a fifth corner.
The frog will boil slowly.
And the sheiks will never be allowed to do so as long as the monarchies are guarded by American military might.

Forum List

Back