The joy of owning a DP

The joy of owning a DP​

Boy! I thought this thread was going in a different direction. Ouch!

istockphoto-1124419911-612x612.jpg

Lol, mine has been sitting in the same camp grounds spot for four years now. Just bought a lake front condo only a couple of miles away. The RV will likely get moved in November as soon as I figure out where down south I will go for the winter. The problem is most the areas I have looked at you can rent an apartment for the cost of a freaking camp site. I wanna run fishing charters but might just take a job as captain of a yacht in Miami and just live on the boat. I am told the guy only takes the damn thing out once a month though. Really wanna be on water more than that. Maybe I will work a dive boat out of Galveston three weeks on water one week off. Not sure where I will sleep that week off though.

If I am not mistaken, that is a Prevost he is filling up. I did a search on RV Trader. The cheapest Prevost, less than 10 years old, is $1,350,000.00.

I imagine he can afford the gas.

If I am not mistaken, that is a Prevost he is filling up. I did a search on RV Trader. The cheapest Prevost, less than 10 years old, is $1,350,000.00.

I imagine he can afford the gas.
Yes. A new one is over $2 million.

Forum List

Back