The Joys of Living Under Democrat Chicago Mayor Lightfoot

Lol, Trump handed you loons a recovering economy, secure border, low inflation, and low energy prices and you screwed it all up.

Why do you keep trying to pretend 2020 wasn't a thing that happened on Trump's watch?

Trump is the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss.
He let a plague that killed a million people run amok.
Riots in the streets.
265,000 businesses lost
65 million unemployed

Why do you keep trying to pretend 2020 wasn't a thing that happened on Trump's watch?

Riots in the streets.
265,000 businesses lost
65 million unemployed
You do know more died under Biden and Trump gave him the vaccine? So more proof liberals screw up everything they touch. Before the pandemic, Trump had the economy booming.

Riots in the streets.
265,000 businesses lost
65 million unemployed
All under democrat control. Liar.

Because... um, they are politicians?

Kind of like Trump taking credit for stuff he had nothing to do with and shifting blame for everything he fucked up.

"We want to defund the police"

Said by many many Dem politicians who are now backtracking.

Why is it any joke by a Republican has to be taken as fact, yet Dems can spew commie agitprop and enablers like you will say "well it was taken out of context"

"We want to defund the police"

Said by many many Dem politicians who are now backtracking.

Why is it any joke by a Republican has to be taken as fact, yet Dems can spew commie agitprop and enablers like you will say "well it was taken out of context"

Well, mostly because most Republican "Jokes" are racist, misogynistic or just plain ugly.

On the other hand, we really SHOULD have a discussion about the social disaster that is Militarizing the Police and the Prison Industrial Complex. And I guess we ALMOST had that discussion before we remember that we are a racist as shit society and went back to form. So, hey, we are good until the next set of race riots, I guess.

Because... um, they are politicians?

Kind of like Trump taking credit for stuff he had nothing to do with and shifting blame for everything he fucked up.
Vermin can't stop talking about trump.

Well, mostly because most Republican "Jokes" are racist, misogynistic or just plain ugly.

On the other hand, we really SHOULD have a discussion about the social disaster that is Militarizing the Police and the Prison Industrial Complex. And I guess we ALMOST had that discussion before we remember that we are a racist as shit society and went back to form. So, hey, we are good until the next set of race riots, I guess.

What actually happened is people realized most criminals are fucking assholes, who took advantage of the situations such as bail reform, police defunding, and soros based wimpy prosecutors.

Never stops lying.

What actually happened is people realized most criminals are fucking assholes, who took advantage of the situations such as bail reform, police defunding, and soros based wimpy prosecutors.

In short, the media does what it does best... scare the crap out of white people to distract the fact the rich are the ones really screwing them.

We have crime because of poverty, racism, addiction, untreated mental illness and of course, the easy access to guns... all problems we COULD fix but refuse to.

Instead we arm our cops like soldiers, have 2 million in prison, 7 million on probation or parole, and 100 million with police records... and act like this is normal.

In short, the media does what it does best... scare the crap out of white people to distract the fact the rich are the ones really screwing them.

We have crime because of poverty, racism, addiction, untreated mental illness and of course, the easy access to guns... all problems we COULD fix but refuse to.

Instead we arm our cops like soldiers, have 2 million in prison, 7 million on probation or parole, and 100 million with police records... and act like this is normal.

The only rich people trying to screw me are the lefty ones trying to lower my standard of living due to the God of AGW.

Forum List

Back