The Joys of Living Under Democrat Chicago Mayor Lightfoot

Last time I checked, we don't have a planet B to move to.

Planet A will do just fine. Sorry, but a bunch of watermelons telling me I have to give up my standard of living for Gaia reeks of religious dogma.

Sure you just pretend that nothing is wrong, and hope no brown people move from the more seriously effected regions to your neighborhood.

I grew up in an Asian neighborhood, and hang out in all sorts of mixed neighborhoods.

I have more in common with them then the current SJW white elite.

This coming tuesday....feb 28, 2023 is election day for mayor in Chicago. This is going to be interesting and an indication perhaps of where this country is headed. I don't have much faith in chicago voters or the democrat 'machine'.

Actually, its just the Democrat Party primary on Tuesday. And if Lightfoot were to lose out, another moronic lib is likely to be chosen as the nominee and will be the overwhelming favorite to succeed her.

So I can't see it making much of a difference.

Actually, its just the Democrat Party primary on Tuesday. And if Lightfoot were to lose out, another moronic lib is likely to be chosen as the nominee and will be the overwhelming favorite to succeed her.

ack. you're right. i was getting ahead of myself with hope. Mustn't do that where libs are concerned. Still it would be nice to start weeding out the undesirables to one degree or another. I think her main problem which is somewhat a disqualifier is......fetal alcohol syndrome. She had a great handle on mishandling every situation.

This coming tuesday....feb 28, 2023 is election day for mayor in Chicago. This is going to be interesting and an indication perhaps of where this country is headed. I don't have much faith in chicago voters or the democrat 'machine'.

Not really. Whoever wins will probably still be a Democrat. Lightfoot got in because people were upset about police misconduct, particularly the shooting of Laquan McDonald, who was shot 16 times by a CPD officer. She will probably be run out because people didn't like the chaos that followed Covid.

Um, no, it's not the Democratic primary, it is simply an open primary, the top two vote getters will advance to the second round. It is considered unlikely that Lightfoot will survive, but she is running neck and neck with Congressman Jesus Garcia (who ran a close second in 2015 against Rahm Emmanuel) and former School Superintendent Paul Vallas.

If you were a right winger who wanted to vote in Chicago, Vallas is probably your guy, he's completely been embraced by the Fascist Order of Police and the Charter School Scammers. Lightfoot, on the other hand, has spent most of her money unloading on Garcia, hoping that if she gets into a one on one with Vallas, the city's non-white majority will give her a second term. There are also two black candidates, Rodeo Clown Willie Wilson and County Commissioner Brandon Johnson.

So the whole thing is fluid, but my guess, the runoff will be between Vallas and Garcia, with Garcia for the win.

Forum List

Back