The Joys of Mass Transit the Left Want Everyone to Take

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Early Tuesday morning vandals in New York went on a spree of destruction that lasted a full day, smashing 97 windows on MTA trains. The damage was so bad that five subway lines were impacted and one wasn’t able to fully return to service until Wednesday evening.

A clear case of racism and climate change….

Nothing but higher taxes and government control will fix this.. That and burning cars and open borders.. Or is it proxy wars and booster shots..

They werent white. They were arabs from the Ivory Coast.

Arabs may have sold them but white people bought them and brought them here. That's why we have subway train window smashing and mass shoplifting of high end and convenience stores today.

Arabs may have sold them but white people bought them and brought them here. That's why we have subway train window smashing and mass shoplifting of high end and convenience stores today.
What about the black slave owners who bought them? It was supposedly much worse and maybe what we are seeing is the results of black on black inhumanity. It is being passed down through the generations.

Early Tuesday morning vandals in New York went on a spree of destruction that lasted a full day, smashing 97 windows on MTA trains. The damage was so bad that five subway lines were impacted and one wasn’t able to fully return to service until Wednesday evening.

Nothing but higher taxes and government control will fix this.. That and burning cars and open borders.. Or is it proxy wars and booster shots..

What is this thread even about? You sound like an insane person.

It only takes average intelligence to understand what this thread is about. The OP can't dumb it down any lower. I feel sorry for you.
How would you make a thread on the destruction of a subway system by a pack of violent vandals? Do you not think that newsworthy? Or if it isn't done by white supremacists or something, it shouldn't be reported at all?

So. Much. Hyperbole. :auiqs.jpg:

How would you make a thread on the destruction of a subway system by a pack of violent vandals? Do you not think that newsworthy? Or if it isn't done by white supremacists or something, it shouldn't be reported at all?
The white supremacists is old news. It's entitled minorities getting bold.

I think it should be fixed. Form a group of men to ride the subways and beat the shit out of the vandals.

Haven't you noticed? The vandals can beat up on us and they're a 'mostly peaceful protest.' But if we beat up on them, we will be tried for murder or attempted murder.
Yes, I see that often, though I think people are reaching the boiling point.

Yes, I see that often, though I think people are reaching the boiling point.
We can only hope. What we need is for the media to finally be so horrified and disgusted with what is happening that they will report is honestly so all America can be informed of what is happening, both via the government and the lawless elements it encourages.

Forum List

Back