‘The Judgment Of The People Is Here’

It's over.

Hm, I dunno, that's kind of a mean thing to say about turtles.

Rump pulled the same shit four years ago yammering about "three million illegals voted" with the same dearth of any evidence. Now he's got to revise the number.

Sad,

A news anchor!

I am very interested now. News anchors are the most unbiased and most qualified people there are in analyzing data.

It's pretty simple. Binary math. One or Zero. Something either exists, or it does not exist.

Evidence: Zero.

Zero is not One.

Will there be anything else today? Would you like to know which way is "up"? Or if water is "wet"?

It's over.

Rump pulled the same shit four years ago yammering about "three million illegals voted" with the same dearth of any evidence. Now he's got to revise the number.

Sad,

True. I didn't mean to diss turtles.

A news anchor!

I am very interested now. News anchors are the most unbiased and most qualified people there are in analyzing data.

It's pretty simple. Binary math. One or Zero. Something either exists, or it does not exist.

Zero is not One.

Will there be anything else today? Would you like to know which way is "up"? Or if water is "wet"?

Yes, and one is a number way too big for a journalist to count to.

IM2, this will not stand until every vote is investigated.

A news anchor!

Zero is not One.

It's over Norm. The time has come for trump.

It's over.

Sad,

True. I didn't mean to diss turtles.

Anderson Cooper did. The fowl turtle-hater. :(

Yes he did. He probably didn't mean to.

Two packs of cigarettes (Stalag 17) say that the ghettos will still be here in 4 years. In 8 years? Only now a lot of people have less concern as they circle the wagons. And as I told you before.....Fiefdoms! The police/corrections/judicial fiefdom protects its own. If the police arrest Non Progs, then it proves my point. Salary, Benefits, and massive pensions! You have to cut those things. And some are African Americans. They must do it for the team. That will help to bring the averages closer together pertaining to wealth. Even go back many decades and reduce benefits and pensions. That will give comfort to those screwed over back then.

A news anchor!

Well, I did political science training at University. . . and I am telling you, I have seen no evidence of large scale voter fraud in my state, thus, I have no reason to believe there is a wide spread conspiracy to steal the election. And I thought Trump was the better candidate.

Most of America believes the official narrative of the JFK assassination and the 9/11 terrorist attack, and both of these would have been easier to pull off, and both have more evidence contradicting the official narrative thus far, than a large scale conspiracy to attempt to steal this election. (Far fewer folks in the loop, and much more compartmentalization.)

I am just telling you what I have researched and noticed. Anyone that believes otherwise is not looking at the picture in a non-partisan, unbiased manner.

A news anchor!

Well, I did political science training at University. . . and I am telling you, I have seen no evidence of large scale voter fraud in my state, thus, I have no reason to believe there is a wide spread conspiracy to steal the election. And I thought Trump was the better candidate.

Most of America believes the official narrative of the JFK assassination and the 9/11 terrorist attack, and both of these would have been easier to pull off, and both have more evidence contradicting the official narrative thus far, than a large scale conspiracy to attempt to steal this election. (Far fewer folks in the loop, and much more compartmentalization.)

I am just telling you what I have researched and noticed. Anyone that believes otherwise is not looking at the picture in a non-partisan, unbiased manner.

"I haven't seen fraud, so clearly it does not exist."

"I did not see the holocaust, so clearly it never happened."

What a moron.

A news anchor!

What a moron.

"Burden of proof is on the asserter".

What an ass.

Its not 1933 yet where Joe Hitler and The Nazis stole the elections in Germany and illegitimately made Hitler Fuhrer.

If God wants to walk away from America and install this Evil Leader than so be it, but I believe it's God and not man who raises up our leaders.

Pray for the Republic and Pray for President Trump and Justice

A news anchor!

Zero is not One.

IM2, this will not stand until every vote is investigated.

This may be hard for you to comprehend, Norman, but every one of those votes was investigated BEFORE it was counted.

Because Dumb Donald went running around saying how he was going to sue everyone in sight BEFORE a single vote was cast, and even went to the trouble of packing the Supreme Court BEFORE the election, the Secretaries of every state in the union made good and sure that their votes were counted correctly and certified properly. All of the states are willing to go to court and swear their counts are correct.

As usual, Trump shot himself in the foot by revealing his strategy to retain power in the event he lost the popular vote - again. This time, everybody was ready for his false accusations of cheating.

A news anchor!

What a moron.

"Burden of proof is on the asserter".

What an ass.
Thanks Pogo. You know me, my mind is so open, my brain is practically falling out. ;) Folks are so easily swayed by media, their emotions and biases, and do so little critical thinking.

No one is more open to consider hard evidence than I. I just haven't seen it.

A news anchor!

What a moron.
I always admit when I could be wrong, new information has just surfaced. The type of stuff that booted out many DNC politicians with fraud in the 2000 election.

I believe these are the droids you are looking for. . . :heehee:

interesting.

Finding information on this is damn near impossible on the search engines. Interesting.

Looks like you folks might have found your conspiracy, and it isn't in the mail in votes, it is in electronic vote switching. :heehee:

Classic magician switch, and it was found by local officials. I knew if something were actually funky going on, it would be found by the common folks.

Software ‘Glitch’ In Michigan Erroneously Gave 1000s Of Votes To Biden; Up To 47 Counties Compromised

Software 'Glitch' In Michigan Erroneously Gave 1000s Of Votes To Biden; Up To 47 Counties Compromised

Antrim County election results investigated after red Michigan county turns blue

. . but don't get your hopes up that anything will happen. Nothing happened when the DNC politicians sued in 2000, the establishment went right on with it's plans then, it will go right on with it's plans now. So I expect they have something pretty big planned on if they are carrying on a fraud of this magnitude.

Forum List

Back