The Kamala Problem

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I suppose no one has told her that the only reason she's VP is because of her race and/or gender. Now that Biden is gone (or on the way out), she's next in line for the POTUS throne.
The question is, is she going to go quietly? Or is she going to raise a huge stink about it? If the DNC makes her the nominee, Trump wins. If they keep Biden, Trump wins. If they go with Newsom, Trump wins. If they go with anyone other than Harris, and she becomes vindictive about it, she could literally sink the entire DNC.

This starts out about the meetings that are about to take place to oust Joe. But it leads into the Kamala thorn in their side.

That's the 800 pound Gorilla in the room, isn't it? Here we have the Democrats dream, a Black Woman poised to be President of the United States and they are not giving Kamala THE TIME OF DAY. Wow what a slap in the face to her and to all Black Democrat supporters.
I warn you about using the word gorilla even if it sorta rhymes with Kamala. The other day on another thread about another black person, ex-congressman Bowman, someone used his name and that word in the same post and a few of those dark complected fellas got right pissy about it being racist and so on.
Well, maybe I'm not actually warning anyone, maybe I'm just trying to stir the pot a little.
Either way ...

I warn you about using the word gorilla even if it sorta rhymes with Kamala. The other day on another thread about another black person, ex-congressman Bowman, someone used his name and that word in the same post and a few of those dark complected fellas got right pissy about it being racist and so on.
Well, maybe I'm not actually warning anyone, maybe I'm just trying to stir the pot a little.
Either way ...
Ooooh good point. That's just the sort of thing the racism "experts" pounce on!

I suppose no one has told her that the only reason she's VP is because of her race and/or gender. Now that Biden is gone (or on the way out), she's next in line for the POTUS throne.
The question is, is she going to go quietly? Or is she going to raise a huge stink about it? If the DNC makes her the nominee, Trump wins. If they keep Biden, Trump wins. If they go with Newsom, Trump wins. If they go with anyone other than Harris, and she becomes vindictive about it, she could literally sink the entire DNC.

This starts out about the meetings that are about to take place to oust Joe. But it leads into the Kamala thorn in their side.

A lot of unplanned events can happen in short order with the D.istrict of C.orruption gang, just like what happened in the Trump/Biden debate. Pres. Biden goes into the debate & comes out of the debate citizen Joe Biden on a one way trip to the Garden Terrace nursing home. If Kamala makes trouble, you now the old saying, "Trouble invites even more troubles". From accidents to scandals like Kamala has a very lucrative retirement like why would she risk losing it? Soon all this will be forgotten history as new scandals, accusations, wars, etc. will arrive to keep our American constituency busy on their keyboards chasing scandals, politicians corruption etc., with all the zeal that the ghost riders in the sky chase the ghost herd forever.

Biden will quit the race, then Dems get to pick a new candidate and a new VP. Kamala will be pushed aside under the guise of the new candidate gets to pick their running mate.

They can't unload her for the same reason that she was chosen.

She's the embodiment of the shitlibs' rejection of reason and merit in favor of image.

The LMSM can vaporize Kamala and Biden and the Progressive Moonbats will forget about both of them before the end of the day like they were a cheap fake video

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Forum List

Back