The Karen on the Delta Flight Who Attacked Unmasked Passenger in Federal Custody

Thank you for this update!!!!!

FEDERAL custody you say?!

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

Alls I can say is the gentleman shows admirable restraint.

Another politically indoctrinated "my team mentality" narcissistic power player. The video included in the posters post is WHY one should never let the groupies of a cult think for you.

Sigh, I remember back around 1975 when you had to be well dressed to travel on a airliner.

I had to bring along a "discharge suit" (the suit of clothes we gave the convicts upon release) when I flew out to Vegas on United to pick-up a escapee so he would be properly dressed on the return flight.....The convict was tickled to death to get out of the Vegas lock-up and loved the meal served.

This was the typical passengers of the time looked/dressed like....It's a Brit BOAC flight but you get the idea.

22nd-january-1970-lunch-is-served-to-passengers-on-board-a-boac-747-picture-id3363796

Sigh, I remember back around 1975 when you had to be well dressed to travel on a airliner.

I had to bring along a "discharge suit" (the suit of clothes we gave the convicts upon release) when I flew out to Vegas on United to pick-up a escapee so he would be properly dressed on the return flight.....The convict was tickled to death to get out of the Vegas lock-up and loved the meal served.

This was the typical passengers of the time looked/dressed like....It's a Brit BOAC flight but you get the idea.

22nd-january-1970-lunch-is-served-to-passengers-on-board-a-boac-747-picture-id3363796
Proof evolution doesn't exist. EVERYTHING winds down. Everything DEvolves

I want to go back, to those beautiful times! ✈️

Thank you for this update!!!!!

FEDERAL custody you say?!

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif
I love that picture of Chuck Norris. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, that woman couldn't have acted more like a complete and total child. I hope that she likes lady prison. I wonder if they have a children's ward inside such a facility.

I want to go back, to those beautiful times! ✈️

The issue is would you want to go back to the relative prices?

Deregulation brought down service levels, but it also brought down relative prices.

It's why you didn't see rail travel really tank until the late 60's and early 70's.

Forum List

Back