The Kentucky Ass Whipping

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Bernie is expected to do well in Oregon as he is the top pick in the Portland metro area. BUT its Kentucky that is truly laying the meat to Hillary. I know a polling station worker there from the time we both lived in Missouri.

The Kentucky coal miners, the radio stations and the news papers have led the greatest ANTI-Hillary campaign thus far. Based on that phone call and the counting of absentee ballots thus far Hillary is LOSING by a 6 to 1 margin.

I guess running her mouth about putting them out of work in the state next door was a bad idea. But then are not ALL democrat communists morons?
Here's to you Hillary! See ya!

Fury

But didn't Hilly baby just say that she will put Bill in charge of fixing the economy
because she wants no part of that job and Bill will take care of the forgotten people
in the country like coal miners....

The coal miners who Hillary wanted to crush.....

Hmmmmm
What the fuck is going on here?....

The Kentucky primary is closed so Hilly has the advantage.
And I heard Bernie say earlier if the voters turn out he has a shot but it was raining....

And what difference does it make anyway....
Bernie wins primary's and Hilly gets almost the same number of delegates....

• Banned
The Kentucky primary is closed so Hilly has the advantage.
And I heard Bernie say earlier if the voters turn out he has a shot but it was raining....

And what difference does it make anyway....
Bernie wins primary's and Hilly gets almost the same number of delegates....
It was not raining where she is. Pissed off voters tend to be a little more tolerant of conditions.

But didn't Hilly baby just say that she will put Bill in charge of fixing the economy
because she wants no part of that job and Bill will take care of the forgotten people
in the country like coal miners....

The coal miners who Hillary wanted to crush.....

Hmmmmm
What the fuck is going on here?....

Elections.

NAFTA worked out so well for the steel makers, why not turn him lose on the coal miners? Trump 2016.

You simply have to stop believing that China burning our coal is somehow better for the environment that us using it. We install scrubbers. They do not. We address environmental concerns, they do not. Stop being the stupids.

Bernie is expected to do well in Oregon as he is the top pick in the Portland metro area. BUT its Kentucky that is truly laying the meat to Hillary. I know a polling station worker there from the time we both lived in Missouri.

The Kentucky coal miners, the radio stations and the news papers have led the greatest ANTI-Hillary campaign thus far. Based on that phone call and the counting of absentee ballots thus far Hillary is LOSING by a 6 to 1 margin.

I guess running her mouth about putting them out of work in the state next door was a bad idea. But then are not ALL democrat communists morons?
Here's to you Hillary! See ya!

Fury

Louisville will probably be pretty good for Bernie too....

Forum List

Back