The Klaxons are sounding people! THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE MOMENT

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
that isn't going to come.

Some of you should take stock in what you sound like to regular people going about their daily lives in a country that is very much stable and very much not ready to murder each other over political beliefs.

Sure we have problems, but we've never not had problems.

The only people being killed for a political belief are unborn children.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that children were being aborted as an expression of political beliefs. I always thought it was about deep life choices and soul searching that each mother has to make uniquely.

Some of you should take stock in what you sound like to regular people going about their daily lives in a country that is very much stable and very much not ready to murder each other over political beliefs.

The regular people are going on about their business on the working mans dime. It's the regular people that put this POTUS/Cancer in the White House.

Regular people need their ass kicked :banghead:

I just wished he smoked more

-Geaux

The regular people are going on about their business on the working mans dime. It's the regular people that put this POTUS/Cancer in the White House.

-Geaux

Excuse me, but the regular people ARE the working men.

The sky isn't falling, chicken little.

.....and people who investigate and uncover illegal actions against the citizens of USA by the US government. The political belief of freedom of speech seems to be a liability these days too.

-Geaux

Right. It's worse than that, Cowman. We're at the tipping point in regards to starting wars in the middle east and Syria is the fuse that is going to blow up the entire situation over there.

Putin has repeatedly warned the USA privately to mind its own business and stop backing these Islamic terrorist regimes who are overthrowing stable leaders throughout the middle east.

If Libya were bad under Qaddaffi, it's 10,000 times worse now being run by radical islamists.

If Egypt were bad under Mubarak, it is 10,000 times worse - ask their own citizens - the rapes, murders, violence is off the charts in Egypt since Obama assisted the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood and their leader Morsi to taking the presidency there.

Add to this Syria - in which Russia has just withdrawn its troops completely and is just waiting for Obama to start sending american soldiers in there. Add to this the unrest in Iraq and instability of war in Afganistan and it is obvious we have no business in Syria.

Don't know whether you realise this or not, Cowman, but Syria is Iran's closest ally ( other than Sudan - which is why the United Nations never lifted a finger to help the 4 million Sudanese who were massacred by Arab Muslims ) and if we do not stop backing al qaeda and other radical islamist terrorist groups the Russians are going to strike us here on our own soil soon.

The sky falling? No. Try raining nuclear fire. That is how serious this is.

Furthermore, in case you haven't noticed - it's no longer business as usual. The globalists who are intent on bringing America down are on a fast track here as evidenced by their hurry to install the new pope before the old pope was retired. So they ordered him to retire - why? The new pope is part of the new world order and is already preaching a false gospel in which atheists go to heaven - so long as they have done enough good works - as a Jesuit he was selected by the General of the Jessuits who is a communist who tells the catholic church that Liberation Theology is good for the people. Liberation Theology is the same thing as Marxism. Its' communism folks. So why were the globalists in such a hurry to install this pope?

They are ready to roll out the crisis after crisis in order to get us on board with Europe to surrender our 2nd amendment rights - I'm expecting them to really ramp it up now that it is at the door. They need the ku da gra moment to pull this plan of theirs together...

I think the world should prepare themselves because I expect the news wil soon be reporting some catastrophic event meant to shake us to the core. ( and allow them to seize more power ) Our response had better be that we shall not be moved. We're keeping our 2nd amendment rights in this country whether anyone likes it or not.

- Jeremiah

Right. It's worse than that, Cowman. We're at the tipping point in regards to starting wars in the middle east and Syria is the fuse that is going to blow up the entire situation over there.

Putin has repeatedly warned the USA privately to mind its own business and stop backing these Islamic terrorist regimes who are overthrowing stable leaders throughout the middle east.

If Libya were bad under Qaddaffi, it's 10,000 times worse now being run by radical islamists.

If Egypt were bad under Mubarak, it is 10,000 times worse - ask their own citizens - the rapes, murders, violence is off the charts in Egypt since Obama assisted the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood and their leader Morsi to taking the presidency there.

Add to this Syria - in which Russia has just withdrawn its troops completely and is just waiting for Obama to start sending american soldiers in there. Add to this the unrest in Iraq and instability of war in Afganistan and it is obvious we have no business in Syria.

Don't know whether you realise this or not, Cowman, but Syria is Iran's closest ally ( other than Sudan - which is why the United Nations never lifted a finger to help the 4 million Sudanese who were massacred by Arab Muslims ) and if we do not stop backing al qaeda and other radical islamist terrorist groups the Russians are going to strike us here on our own soil soon.

The sky falling? No. Try raining nuclear fire. That is how serious this is.

Furthermore, in case you haven't noticed - it's no longer business as usual. The globalists who are intent on bringing America down are on a fast track here as evidenced by their hurry to install the new pope before the old pope was retired. So they ordered him to retire - why? The new pope is part of the new world order and is already preaching a false gospel in which atheists go to heaven - so long as they have done enough good works - as a Jesuit he was selected by the General of the Jessuits who is a communist who tells the catholic church that Liberation Theology is good for the people. Liberation Theology is the same thing as Marxism. Its' communism folks. So why were the globalists in such a hurry to install this pope?

They are ready to roll out the crisis after crisis in order to get us on board with Europe to surrender our 2nd amendment rights - I'm expecting them to really ramp it up now that it is at the door. They need the ku da gra moment to pull this plan of theirs together...

I think the world should prepare themselves because I expect the news wil soon be reporting some catastrophic event meant to shake us to the core. ( and allow them to seize more power ) Our response had better be that we shall not be moved. We're keeping our 2nd amendment rights in this country whether anyone likes it or not.

- Jeremiah

What a fucking nutter.

Did the drug dealer steal your corner, preacher man?

no really----we're fixing to give Al Qaeda weapons. The very same group that has declared war on us.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that children were being aborted as an expression of political beliefs. I always thought it was about deep life choices and soul searching that each mother has to make uniquely.

And I'm sorry that 45% of abortions are done by very very ignorant women who have previously had 2 or more abortions!

44.7% abortions by women with one or more previous abortions. These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they could kill their babies!
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they continue to act as animals!

Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

That is so uncivilized!
I think those women that come in to have another abortion after having one before should be advised:
1) Are you using contraception? 2) If not you should. 3) If you come in again for an abortion after being advised that you will have your tubes tied to prevent future pregnancies if you come in for another abortion!

I'm a tax payer and I really hate having my tax dollars funding Planned Parenthood abortions that are done on women that for their momentary sexual pleasure need another abortion. It should be a law that federal funds are funding abortions for women who've had 2 or more abortions, the women should have their tubes tied!

And I'm sorry that 45% of abortions are done by very very ignorant women who have previously had 2 or more abortions!

44.7% abortions by women with one or more previous abortions. These women callously get pregnant again KNOWING they could kill their babies!
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they continue to act as animals!

That is so uncivilized!
I think those women that come in to have another abortion after having one before should be advised:
1) Are you using contraception? 2) If not you should. 3) If you come in again for an abortion after being advised that you will have your tubes tied to prevent future pregnancies if you come in for another abortion!

I'm a tax payer and I really hate having my tax dollars funding Planned Parenthood abortions that are done on women that for their momentary sexual pleasure need another abortion. It should be a law that federal funds are funding abortions for women who've had 2 or more abortions, the women should have their tubes tied!

Dewd.... Or dudette, why are you sorry that people that stoopid are ending their genetic line?

As to contraception? :cuckoo:

Those women are barely intelligent enough to walk and breathe at the same time, let alone remember anything about contraception.

Let the abortions continue, unabated. They're improving the gene pool and cutting down on future dimocrap voters.

Think I'm kidding?

I'm not

That is so uncivilized!

Dewd.... Or dudette, why are you sorry that people that stoopid are ending their genetic line?

Those women are barely intelligent enough to walk and breathe at the same time, let alone remember anything about contraception.

Let the abortions continue, unabated. They're improving the gene pool and cutting down on future dimocrap voters.

Think I'm kidding?

I'm not

As I've posted before...

I can not believe a nation can be called civilized when such a barbaric and insidious thing as abortion is allowed, nay, PROTECTED by law. It disturbs me that there are people sick enough to allow their offspring to be murdered for convienece and the "doctors" who perform it are monsters akin to SS executioners. It's downright terrifying that there powerful people in government that use their offices to ensure it continues.

However I do not want such people breeding. Edge is absolutely correct that these "people" are a parasitic menace, and the only humane way (if there is one) to deal with them is to allow them the means of reducing their pollution of our genepool.

In order to deal with the bed wetters who survive Roe V Wade I will keep my kids from being brainwashed in their publik skools, and from any other insidious influences I can perceive.

Last edited:

That is so uncivilized!

Think I'm kidding?

I'm not

The fact is that women who are Republican are more likely to have abortions than those who identify themselves as Democratic.

Dogs bark, pigs oink, babies cry, ducks quack and......

dimocraps lie. They can't help themselves. They lie. It's what they do

That is so uncivilized!

Think I'm kidding?

I'm not

The fact is that women who are Republican are more likely to have abortions than those who identify themselves as Democratic.

Link that, sparky.

I wasn't being sardonic --

dimocraps lie like you and I draw breath. It's an autonomic function.

That is so uncivilized!

Think I'm kidding?

I'm not

so when you are doing an abortion.....they ask what your politics are now?....

Think I'm kidding?

I'm not

so when you are doing an abortion.....they ask what your politics are now?....

No, no, no. Silly Conservative person.

dimocraps are smart. They can deduce from presumptive evidence that most abortions are performed on Republicans because of the fact that 80% of Planned Parenthood Clinics are in Minority neighborhoods.

You know.... All those Minority Republicans gots to have them abortions

Last edited:
agreed--How they can sleep at night is beyond me. I know a woman who has been extremely liberal her entire life ( I'd say radically so but she never acts on anything). While Perry has been trying to push the Texas abortion bill thru she's been busy trying to convince me that it's not the issue that bothers her. It's just that Perry is so callous.

I asked her if Perry was a really passionate smooth and eloquent speaker would she support the bill. No answer---what a shocker.

agreed--How they can sleep at night is beyond me. I know a woman who has been extremely liberal her entire life ( I'd say radically so but she never acts on anything). While Perry has been trying to push the Texas abortion bill thru she's been busy trying to convince me that it's not the issue that bothers her. It's just that Perry is so callous.

I asked her if Perry was a really passionate smooth and eloquent speaker would she support the bill. No answer---what a shocker.

Here's the biggest difference between dimocraps and Conservatives....

We want to be able to make our own choices, our own decisions, direct our own lives.

dimocraps do not. I don't know why. I can speculate but the truth is -- I don't really care. They;re not worth my time.

dimocraps don't want to decide, to choose, to judge, to lead, to direct to.... Do anything other than what they're told.

They take their orders DIRECTLY form the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM who get them DIRECTLY from the dimocrap party.

Which, effectively, takes away the burden of critical thought from them.

Thinking is hard. dimocraps don't want to do it. If they think too much, they might have to make a decision, a choice. They don't want to.

So dimocrap leaders, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and scumbags like obama?

They offer a 'choice-free' a decision-free life. And that is really what dimocrap voters want.

dimocrap voters want everything decided for them for them from the time they wake up in the morning to the time they die.

Read about "The Tyranny of Choice". It's a communist idea.

Here's the biggest difference between dimocraps and Conservatives....

We want to be able to make our own choices, our own decisions, direct our own lives.

dimocraps do not. I don't know why. I can speculate but the truth is -- I don't really care. They;re not worth my time.

dimocraps don't want to decide, to choose, to judge, to lead, to direct to.... Do anything other than what they're told.

They take their orders DIRECTLY form the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM who get them DIRECTLY from the dimocrap party.

Which, effectively, takes away the burden of critical thought from them.

Thinking is hard. dimocraps don't want to do it. If they think too much, they might have to make a decision, a choice. They don't want to.

So dimocrap leaders, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and scumbags like obama?

They offer a 'choice-free' a decision-free life. And that is really what dimocrap voters want.

dimocrap voters want everything decided for them for them from the time they wake up in the morning to the time they die.

Read about "The Tyranny of Choice". It's a communist idea.

I think the "reasoning" behind that is that if you don't make a choice, you don't have to be responsible for the outcome. They do like choosing to kill fetuses but that's only avoid responsibility too.

Forum List

Back