The Klaxons are sounding people! THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE MOMENT

Oh goody, I just love to read echo chamber circle jerks.

Abortion is once again BIG NEWS as is the RED SCARE and GUNS, GOD and GAYS because wedge issues are the sum and substance of Republican and the Radical Right 'thought'. Using hate and fear, bigotry and covert racism (even they know being a racist is no longer acceptable, except in very narrow circles) they hope to dominate the debate on emotional issues since the economy seems to be recovering nicely from the Great Bush Recession.

Sorry I'm to tired to get the point of this thread and I doubt I would care if I wasn't.

Abortion is once again BIG NEWS as is the RED SCARE and GUNS, GOD and GAYS because wedge issues are the sum and substance of Republican and the Radical Right 'thought'. Using hate and fear, bigotry and covert racism (even they know being a racist is no longer acceptable, except in very narrow circles) they hope to dominate the debate on emotional issues since the economy seems to be recovering nicely from the Great Bush Recession.

That was hate you just used wasn't it ? Or was it just misdemeanor mockery ?

question for you catcher. if abortions are done for the "health of the mother", then why stop when the child is born?

If you are a single woman with a 2 year old who crys all the time, costs you a lot of money, keeps you from the bar hopping scene, and scares off potential boyfriends, why not just kill him or her? Do it in the name of "health of the mother".

that isn't going to come.

Some of you should take stock in what you sound like to regular people going about their daily lives in a country that is very much stable and very much not ready to murder each other over political beliefs.

Sure we have problems, but we've never not had problems.

Dude, haven't you heard? The culture warriors are coming to confiscate your guns in a few minutes. I'm hyperventilating over here, sittin' on my bucket o' ammo. I can't wait to take me out some darkies and fags and ragheads. It's a racial holy war, brother. Hallelujah! The time has finally come. I got my iodine pills, my MREs, and my handcranked radio so's I don't miss a single Alex Jones missive.

You are a fool if you aren't prepared. When our troops knock down your back door and grab your guns, don't come whining to me. I've seen the UN directives. Soetoro is handing over people like you and me so the Muslims can turn America into a Sharia paradise.

It's their standard fall back positions when all the scandals that were going to have President Obama removed from office fell through.

question for you catcher. if abortions are done for the "health of the mother", then why stop when the child is born?

If you are a single woman with a 2 year old who crys all the time, costs you a lot of money, keeps you from the bar hopping scene, and scares off potential boyfriends, why not just kill him or her? Do it in the name of "health of the mother".

Why stop at two? If that little mini-you shows up in the HS principles office too many times or you catch um with that Mary-Wanna, or hangs out with the wrong crowd, just off him or her! You brought them into the world you should be able to take them out of it, right? Why not?

:cuckoo:

That was hate you just used wasn't it ? Or was it just misdemeanor mockery ?

It wasn't either, it was a simple statement of fact. Mockery isn't a crime, BTW, and I'm sure you're relieved to know neither is being Felony Stupid.

Why stop at two? If that little mini-you shows up in the HS principles office too many times or you catch um with that Mary-Wanna, or hangs out with the wrong crowd, just off him or her! You brought them into the world you should be able to take them out of it, right? Why not?

seems totally consistent with the supporters of abortion on demand. If the kid is too much trouble before or after birth, just do away with it. after all, its your life, why should you be burdened by a child that you accidentally conceived?

Where hyperbole meets absurdity, the mind of Redfish.

I'll be real with you Redfish, why wasn't that hypothetical single women provided Health Education at age appropriate levels in school which including Sex Ed? Why wasn't she instructed in the use of contraceptives and taught which methods are most successful in preventing pregnancy, and which protected against STD's?

It's their standard fall back positions when all the scandals that were going to have President Obama removed from office fell through.

Spot on!

Some of you should take stock in what you sound like to regular people going about their daily lives in a country that is very much stable and very much not ready to murder each other over political beliefs.

Go change your foil hat you goofy moonbat.

Tell that to the people in the MIddle East, most of them didn't' know what was going to happen, until the very day it did.

America is akin to the passengers aboard the Titanic, very happy and content, even for the hour after the Titanic was hit with the iceberg. Yes, even when the fatal wound was dealt, no one cared until the ship itself had finally sunk.

Our fatal wound has already been dealt.

I'll be real with you Redfish, why wasn't that hypothetical single women provided Health Education at age appropriate levels in school which including Sex Ed? Why wasn't she instructed in the use of contraceptives and taught which methods are most successful in preventing pregnancy, and which protected against STD's?

did I ever say that sex education should not be taught? Yes, it should be. Now, what does that have to do with my hypothetical for catcher?

seems totally consistent with the supporters of abortion on demand. If the kid is too much trouble before or after birth, just do away with it. after all, its your life, why should you be burdened by a child that you accidentally conceived?

Nah it's really just as ridiculous as assuming that murdering a two year old is the same as having an abortion.

I don't know who is ready to murder people over political beliefs. Nice inflammatory language there, a real cornerstone of left propaganda.

I do know that Dems always make life difficult for semi truck drivers. The latest regs will cause truck drivers to lose more money, but that is likely the idea. Before, it was halfway reasonable. They can drive so many hours before requiring a break. Easy enough. Now they have to work so many hours before taking a 36 hours break and they have to take the break at the same time the following week. If a driver has to work a little overtime and start the break on Saturday, they have to wait till the next Saturday to start the break again. So, if they have no runs on Thurs and Fri, they can't take their break then. That means they waste two days till then take the official break. That is extra down time.

did I ever say that sex education should not be taught? Yes, it should be. Now, what does that have to do with my hypothetical for catcher?

We agree, it should be taught at age appropriate times as part of a general health ed. curriculum.

To answer your question seems superfluous. Answer: Lots.

Think about it. If a girl/women (and her sexual partners) has had comprehensive sex education she and her partner(s) will know how to prevent pregnancy; the responsibilities of parenting; the financial costs to raising a child; how to protect themselves from STD's and a whole lot more.

We agree, it should be taught at age appropriate times as part of a general health ed. curriculum.

To answer your question seems superfluous. Answer: Lots.

Think about it. If a girl/women (and her sexual partners) has had comprehensive sex education she and her partner(s) will know how to prevent pregnancy; the responsibilities of parenting; the financial costs to raising a child; how to protect themselves from STD's and a whole lot more.

that's fine and dandy.....but at least get a qualified teacher......my HS Sex Ed teacher was the Dam English teacher......

Forum List

Back