The largest terrorist threat comes from Christians

ChairmanGonzalo

Oct 6, 2016
In this country, the vast majority of terrorism is committed by fundamentalist, right wing Christian domestic terrorists: Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

There are many, many more Christian fundamentalist terrorist groups active in the U.S.A than there are Muslim groups:
6 modern-day Christian terrorist groups our media conveniently ignores

And let's not forget the fact that Christian fundamentalists have enormous amounts of political power in congress and state legislatures, and are responsible for several laws discriminating against LGBTQ individuals, and have caused the deaths of several women who were unable to legally get an abortion.

listen, since you've already been here a whole day, why not give some of the newer people a chance to post some threads ? :)

In this country, the vast majority of terrorism is committed by fundamentalist, right wing Christian domestic terrorists: Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

There are many, many more Christian fundamentalist terrorist groups active in the U.S.A than there are Muslim groups:

And let's not forget the fact that Christian fundamentalists have enormous amounts of political power in congress and state legislatures, and are responsible for several laws discriminating against LGBTQ individuals, and have caused the deaths of several women who were unable to legally get an abortion.

who in the USA is unable to "LEGALLY GET AN ABORTION"?? Abortion is legal in the USA

You are probably right about that, but I don't know anybody except blacks and jews and muslims who are worried about the far right Christian fringe.

I worry more about blacks than anything else.

Muslims are in 2nd place for me.

For both of them my CZ 45ACP is always on the alert.

You are probably right about that, but I don't know anybody except blacks and jews and muslims who are worried about the far right Christian fringe.

You are a disgusting racist asshole

who in the USA is unable to "LEGALLY GET AN ABORTION"?? Abortion is legal in the USA
Depends on what state you live.

Some states make it rather difficult.

Texas and Utah come to mine. They are both really red.

I may be a disgusting racist azzhole, but I am a very cautious and SAFE racist azzhole.

I'll take safety any day.

I may be a disgusting racist azzhole, but I am a very cautious and SAFE racist azzhole.

You are far more likely to die a violent death by owning a gun
More guns, more crime: New research debunks a central thesis of the gun rights movement

You are far more likely to die a violent death by owning a gun
More guns, more crime: New research debunks a central thesis of the gun rights movement
If I die a violent death owning a gun it will be in a gunfight with Mexicans or Negroes or Muslims outnumbering me when I try to blow them away during one of their terrorist or BLM or drug attacks while the rest of you all are running and hiding like rats.

In the USA we can EASILY move around from state to
state ------no visa needed-----no checkpoints

Not everywhere.

You obviously have not been to all the states lately.

I am not threatened by Christian fundamentalist groups----
I am threatened by muslims

Not everywhere.

No---I have not. I have traveled around in the USA and NEVER needed a visa to get from one state to the other----
the only time I passed a checkpoint was on the way to CANADA

Pffffffffffffffffft, what a fuckwit chickenshit.

You're threatened by your own ignorance and stupidity.

His last post called for taking the vote away from all Seniors in order to silence older White men. Now he tells us Christians are the real threat not Muslims whose life goal is to kill as many Americans as possible before killing themselves. Posters like this make the great case for a Trump Presidency because Hillary gives Liberal extremists like this guy credibility.

th

You're threatened by your own ignorance and stupidity.

I am neither ignorant nor stupid. My comment is accurate.
I do agree however----that were I to go to an abortion clinic---
I would be accosted by depraved Christians. I am not seeking an abortion. I HAVE confronted the depraved Christians with the big posters depicting abortions and the products thereof-------they are disgusting but not dangerous in
my experience.

Not everywhere.

No---I have not. I have traveled around in the USA and NEVER needed a visa to get from one state to the other----
the only time I passed a checkpoint was on the way to CANADA
Try smuggling alcohol from Vegas into Utah.

Or guns into California.

Bad idea.

Forum List

Back