The largest terrorist threat comes from Christians

Try to just lose one topic at a time okay?

Crime is higher in areas with illegally possessed guns. No amount of regulation with legal gun owners will change that. We have the second amendment, you lose.

I guess you should propose more Islamic immigrants to counter "Christian terrorists". What a moron.

His last post called for taking the vote away from all Seniors in order to silence older White men. Now he tells us Christians are the real threat not Muslims whose life goal is to kill as many Americans as possible before killing themselves. Posters like this make the great case for a Trump Presidency because Hillary gives Liberal extremists like this guy credibility.

He also want White Conservatives to commit suicide and want America to be more like the old Maoist China...

Either the troll is mentally nuts or just trolling!

who in the USA is unable to "LEGALLY GET AN ABORTION"?? Abortion is legal in the USA
Depends on what state you live.

Some states make it rather difficult.

Texas and Utah come to mine. They are both really red.

In the USA we can EASILY move around from state to
state ------no visa needed-----no checkpoints
Not everywhere.

You obviously have not been to all the states lately.

No---I have not. I have traveled around in the USA and NEVER needed a visa to get from one state to the other----
the only time I passed a checkpoint was on the way to CANADA
Try smuggling alcohol from Vegas into Utah.

Or guns into California.

Bad idea.

oh----they have laws against alcohol in Utah and guns in
California? no threat to me at all

He's a troll, starts these threads and bails. Which means the mods should be cleaning up this mess.

Crime is higher in areas with illegally possessed guns. No amount of regulation with legal gun owners will change that. We have the second amendment, you lose.

I guess you should propose more Islamic immigrants to counter "Christian terrorists". What a moron.
So many lies out of your mouth

In this country, the vast majority of terrorism is committed by fundamentalist, right wing Christian domestic terrorists: Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

There are many, many more Christian fundamentalist terrorist groups active in the U.S.A than there are Muslim groups:
6 modern-day Christian terrorist groups our media conveniently ignores

And let's not forget the fact that Christian fundamentalists have enormous amounts of political power in congress and state legislatures, and are responsible for several laws discriminating against LGBTQ individuals, and have caused the deaths of several women who were unable to legally get an abortion.

I am not threatened by Christian fundamentalist groups----
I am threatened by muslims

You're threatened by your own ignorance and stupidity.

I am neither ignorant nor stupid. My comment is accurate.
I do agree however----that were I to go to an abortion clinic---
I would be accosted by depraved Christians. I am not seeking an abortion. I HAVE confronted the depraved Christians with the big posters depicting abortions and the products thereof-------they are disgusting but not dangerous in
my experience.

I see nothing about your interactions with muslims.

In this country, the vast majority of terrorism is committed by fundamentalist, right wing Christian domestic terrorists: Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

There are many, many more Christian fundamentalist terrorist groups active in the U.S.A than there are Muslim groups:

And let's not forget the fact that Christian fundamentalists have enormous amounts of political power in congress and state legislatures, and are responsible for several laws discriminating against LGBTQ individuals, and have caused the deaths of several women who were unable to legally get an abortion.

I am not threatened by Christian fundamentalist groups----
I am threatened by muslims

You're threatened by your own ignorance and stupidity.

I am neither ignorant nor stupid. My comment is accurate.
I do agree however----that were I to go to an abortion clinic---
I would be accosted by depraved Christians. I am not seeking an abortion. I HAVE confronted the depraved Christians with the big posters depicting abortions and the products thereof-------they are disgusting but not dangerous in
my experience.

I see nothing about your interactions with muslims.

are you asking? I have had LOTS of interactions with muslims------I do not CONFRONT them because they are
dangerous. I have no problem confronting jerks with
posters of abortions----and the products thereof----those
people are not dangerous. My husband has had some
CLOSE encounters because he LOOKS very middle eastern
and-----is often taken as MUSLIM----some muslims get all bent out of shape when they discover he is NOT muslim. He has
been threatened to the point that he filed a complaint. ---the
threatener -----went away

So many lies out of your mouth

I will still be posting here next week, you not so much.

And by the way, since the OP is a bigtime lib, this means of course that Muslims walk onbwater,vand can do no wrong. :biggrin:

You are probably right about that, but I don't know anybody except blacks and jews and muslims who are worried about the far right Christian fringe.

I worry more about blacks than anything else.

Muslims are in 2nd place for me.

For both of them my CZ 45ACP is always on the alert.

ok----so you are probably white Christian. what point are
you struggling to make------you are not a target of the Christian
"fringe" so you do not worry? ------

Forum List

Back