The last Honorable President of United States

everyone of them, both Bushes, Clinton and Obama were globalist and did not put America first, so they all can rot in hell
I agree with after HW, but not HW himself.
I do believe that the man did not understand, or correctly take into account what greed was going to do with the work he did to build up China. You may not know that Bush was Nixon's ambassador in China. As Bush said in his book, he was expecting the Chinese to be like the Japanese were in WW II... fanatical nationalist. But what he found was the PEOPLE of China were a lot like us. Hardworking, family oriented people who took pride in themselves and their country - but not the regime. He believed that building up China economically would benefit America in trade (obviously not what happened) and that this would spark change to take China out of communism.
You have to remember what generation HW came from. A generation of Americans that were hardworking and FIERCELY patriotic. He had no idea about the yuppie generation that were NOT patriotic and would gladly sell out their country to enrich themselves.
All of that came after HW.

The Great Obama accomplished all he did despite the Republicans looking to put their interests above those of the country.

:rolleyes:

You know... that is no better than the person you laughed at for saying Trump is the most honorable President.
Can you say - Larry Summers?
Can you say - Timothy Geithner?
Can you say - China???
Can you say - building cages to put children in?
Can you say an immigration policy so bad that 100's of children were sold to child traffickers - BY HIS ADMINISTRATION??

Honorable - one with integrity and willingness to do what is believed to be right, despite the harm it may bring to themselves.

The last President who deserves this label, in my opinion is H.W. Bush.
How sad is that? That the last President who conducted themselves in this manner was 28 years ago.
And we can clearly see where it has lead us.
There will be those who will say "what about Obama?". Obama conducted himself with physical poise and professionalism. But that does not make one honorable. Obama did many, many things that resulted in significant loss and pain to the many for the gain of the few. (including of course his own gain)
That is not honorable.
H.W. Bush is the last President that acted and chose according to what he believed to be right for the American people, and the country.
Some of his ideals and actions were wrong. Particularly his work with building economic relations with China. But that is much more out of his inability to see or predict the ruthless greed that led to where China is today.
Nothing showed the character of HW more than when he raised taxes. Despite heavy resistance within his own party, and the brutal attack by the media who constantly replayed his unfortunate campaign promise - READ MY LIPS!!! NO NEW TAXES.
In an interview 15 years later he was asked "knowing that it might have caused you the Presidency, would you still have done it?" - without hesitation he said "absolutely, it was the right thing to do".
A leader who chooses to do what is right, even if it cost them their own job... is who you want as President.
Will we ever have someone like that again?

What did Obama do for his own personal gain?

when-im-waiting-for-a-gif-to-load-13413.gif
funny how a community activist now lives in a 15 million dollar home

Book sales for both Barack and Michelle. Nearly ALL of it. Why do you hate capitalism? :confused-84:
lol book sales? lol sure yet to know of anyone that has bought one of their books and that TV she they had why isn't anyone watching it?

Honorable - one with integrity and willingness to do what is believed to be right, despite the harm it may bring to themselves.

How sad is that? That the last President who conducted themselves in this manner was 28 years ago.
There will be those who will say "what about Obama?". Obama conducted himself with physical poise and professionalism. But that does not make one honorable. Obama did many, many things that resulted in significant loss and pain to the many for the gain of the few. (including of course his own gain)
That is not honorable.
H.W. Bush is the last President that acted and chose according to what he believed to be right for the American people, and the country.
Some of his ideals and actions were wrong. Particularly his work with building economic relations with China. But that is much more out of his inability to see or predict the ruthless greed that led to where China is today.
Nothing showed the character of HW more than when he raised taxes. Despite heavy resistance within his own party, and the brutal attack by the media who constantly replayed his unfortunate campaign promise - READ MY LIPS!!! NO NEW TAXES.
In an interview 15 years later he was asked "knowing that it might have caused you the Presidency, would you still have done it?" - without hesitation he said "absolutely, it was the right thing to do".
A leader who chooses to do what is right, even if it cost them their own job... is who you want as President.

Book sales for both Barack and Michelle. Nearly ALL of it. Why do you hate capitalism? :confused-84:
lol book sales? lol sure yet to know of anyone that has bought one of their books and that TV she they had why isn't anyone watching it?

I provided a Forbes link to prove it. Catch up Trumpling!

That is not honorable.

I provided a Forbes link to prove it. Catch up Trumpling!
I'm sure you believe that because it fits for your argument doesn't change the fact that I know of no one that has bought one of their books and what happened to that TV show ?

That is not honorable.
I'd have to go all the way back to Abraham Lincoln on this one. He was such an honorable president, he pushed to end slavery when many told him to stay away from that. He insisted on going forth in what he believed in, which ultimately cost him his life. So, yes, I believe he sacrificed HIS life to end slavery. If that isn't honorable, I don't know WHAT is. None of the presidents that followed him have come close to his resolve and commitment.

The Great Obama accomplished all he did despite the Republicans looking to put their interests above those of the country.

:rolleyes:

You know... that is no better than the person you laughed at for saying Trump is the most honorable President.
Can you say - Larry Summers?
Can you say - Timothy Geithner?
Can you say - China???
Can you say - building cages to put children in?
Can you say an immigration policy so bad that 100's of children were sold to child traffickers - BY HIS ADMINISTRATION??
I hope someone said that besides me. I'd hate to think I'm the only one here with brains.

I'm sure you believe that because it fits for your argument doesn't change the fact that I know of no one that has bought one of their books and what happened to that TV show ?

Oh great, just what we need today - More anecdotal evidence - "Nobody I know" and Bla Bla BLA! :rolleyes:

Oh great, just what we need today - More anecdotal evidence - "Nobody I know" and Bla Bla BLA! :rolleyes:

shrugs bug how does that change anything I said? Sorose wasted a lot of money buying books no one will read lol

Sorose wasted a lot of money buying books no one will read lol

No, people BOUGHT the Obama's books as opposed to famous grifter Sarah Palin who used her PAC to GIVE hers away ...

And Newsmax who's GIVING away Islamophobe David Horowitz' book with a subscription and participation in their stupid, meaningless poll.

That is not honorable.
I'd have to go all the way back to Abraham Lincoln on this one. He was such an honorable president, he pushed to end slavery when many told him to stay away from that. He insisted on going forth in what he believed in, which ultimately cost him his life. So, yes, I believe he sacrificed HIS life to end slavery. If that isn't honorable, I don't know WHAT is. None of the presidents that followed him have come close to his resolve and commitment.
I didn't say the best President (your opinion)
I said simply an honorable person

That is not honorable.
Last honorable president, fortunately is DJT

That is not honorable.

Pussygrabber only honorable to putin,...LOL

1599425449310.png

That is not honorable.

View attachment 385307
No matter how many times you say it, it's still debunked. You need a new scandal

Sorose wasted a lot of money buying books no one will read lol

No, people BOUGHT the Obama's books as opposed to famous grifter Sarah Palin who used her PAC to GIVE hers away ...

And Newsmax who's GIVING away Islamophobe David Horowitz' book with a subscription and participation in their stupid, meaningless poll.
shrugs bug again it doesn't change the fact of what I said.

How can you people say Carter was an honorable president? He was labeled the worst president in modern history for decades.

Then you people voted for the Oreo twice and it made Carter look like the 2nd coming of Jesus.

How can you people say Carter was an honorable president? He was labeled the worst president in modern history for decades.

Then you people voted for the Oreo twice and it made Carter look like the 2nd coming of Jesus.
no one said Carter was a great President, He is a very honorable person...... Who else do you know that is very rich and is in his 90's and still volunteers to build houses for Habitat for Humanity

That is not honorable.

View attachment 385307
No matter how many times you say it, it's still debunked. You need a new scandal
It IS old, isn't it? This one is a f*cking moron, I've yet to see an intelligent post by the mentally challenged one. Dreadful.

Forum List

Back