The Last Hope Of The Democrats

according to the video they are explaining what would happen if trump obama pence biden and everyone else down the succession list is killed if some bomb went off and killed them all. And that there is a secret successor appointed by the current president who never attends inaugurations and other events where all these people would be present. In case of such a scenario

infowars isn't news you conspiratard

according to the video they are explaining what would happen if trump obama pence biden and everyone else down the succession list is killed if some bomb went off and killed them all. And that there is a secret successor appointed by the current president who never attends inaugurations and other events where all these people would be present. In case of such a scenario

upload_2017-1-19_8-9-36.png

View attachment 107426

OReillyRace.jpg

"I guess they forgot about Pence."

Does Mike Pence get sworn in as Vice-President before The Donald get's sworn in as President? Or does The Donald get sworn in as President first?
neither because is in this paranoid imaginary scenario pence would be dead as well.... making OP's thread all that much more stupid and pointless

what if Hillary collapses from a brain stoppage at the same time Trump hits the floor? President Melania?

Wishful thinking by CNN.

Sorry CNN, your masturbatory fantasies of Trump's demise prior to taking office are not going to become reality.

"I guess they forgot about Pence."

Does Mike Pence get sworn in as Vice-President before The Donald get's sworn in as President? Or does The Donald get sworn in as President first?
I'm not even sure being sworn in is a necessity or just a ceremonial proceeding...when Kennedy was killed Johnson was sworn in but no one knew if that was necessary, even bobby kennedy didn't know...I think it may just be a "bow" to give it official status like a Christmas or birthday present.

Forum List

Back