The last normal this country will ever feel......enjoy the holiday suckers!!

Trump Releases Letter From Putin Amid Talk Of Nuclear Arms Race
The timing is... interesting.

Pakistani Defense Minister Makes Nuclear Threat Against Israel After Fake News Provocation

Defense Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif responded to a made-up article with a real-life scare.

POLITICS
Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas

But he says his comments weren’t about race.

And on and on and on........we can thank white rage, minority complacency and ignorance for the next few months of hell we are all gonna have after Jan. 20

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Watching these loons lose their minds is a great Christmas gift, and the best part is. It's gonna keep giving for four more years lol, kept it up you're very amusing.
and the good news going forward is
More Whites Die Than Are Born in One-Third of States

White deaths outnumber births for first time

White Christian America is dying

:popcorn:

Listen, we had two real choices in this election (and if you want to blame someone for that...take a good hard look at the main stream media!) and I voted for who I felt was the better choice of the two. Hillary wasn't a good candidate. I'm sorry but she wasn't.

She was infinitely better than him....Infinitely.

In what way? Competence? Quite frankly, she wasn't a good Secretary of State. Integrity ? She manages to combine dishonesty, corruption and a sense of entitlement that's not appealing, Doc! People loved her husband...that didn't love her!

Pakistani Defense Minister Makes Nuclear Threat Against Israel After Fake News Provocation

Defense Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif responded to a made-up article with a real-life scare.

POLITICS
Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas

And on and on and on........we can thank white rage, minority complacency and ignorance for the next few months of hell we are all gonna have after Jan. 20

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
YEAH CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS RAINING HERE IN CHICAGO...DUHH, MY BAD,
I FORGOT GLOBAL WARMING

I WISH I DI
DN'T HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT...
OH WELL
, IT IS WHAT IT IS

Can I
OFFeR yoU MONey
tO LeAvE
aNd
NeVeR ReTuRn

chicken-little.jpg

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Watching these loons lose their minds is a great Christmas gift, and the best part is. It's gonna keep giving for four more years lol, kept it up you're very amusing.
and the good news going forward is
More Whites Die Than Are Born in One-Third of States

White deaths outnumber births for first time

White Christian America is dying

:popcorn:
And in New York city more black babies are being aborted than are born. In Chicago your killing each other off at a record pace. I think us white Christians have a better chance, than hood rats, like yourself.

In what way? Competence? Quite frankly, she wasn't a good Secretary of State. Integrity ? She manages to combine dishonesty, corruption and a sense of entitlement that's not appealing, Doc! People loved her husband...that didn't love her
Sorry OS, she was a good SOS. What dishonesty and corruption? Isn't it funny how fake news becomes fact. I have asked of the last six months for people to post on here credible evidence of her dishonesty.

You are right in one thing though. Bill is a lot more popular than her.

However, how Trump is, is beyond me (well, he wasn't really. Almost 3 million more wanted her)

If the entire white population, worldwide, globally
disappeared tomorrow...yous would be fucked!
Lol...whose gonna take care of you mother fuckers

Shit..whose gonna keep businesses running...
The lazy asses who don't work
and live off the money of white folks that do

You'll all be living in your own filth
and every neighborhood would be run down

There's not enough decent, hard working, responsible
Africa Americans and Hispanics to pick up the slack

I read similar articles detailing these facts...
Can't fault white folks for making responsible decisions

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Is it as bad as the reverend Wright "G-D damn America" tapes? I mean this was the church that Obama attended for 20 years, the guy who performed Obama's marriage ceremony, and Obama's mentor. One could say that all the dire predictions about Obama came true.

Can we just try it to see if we really really really will miss you mf's? Pretty pretty pretty please! Just disappear and if we need ya, we'll call!!!

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!
Is it as bad as the reverend Wright "G-D damn America" tapes? I mean this was the church that Obama attended for 20 years, the guy who performed Obama's marriage ceremony, and Obama's mentor. One could say that all the dire predictions about Obama came true.
Yeah, in your mind which is completely void of anything that isn't stupid....so I'll pass on your dire predictions and one more stupid comment from you and your going on ignore, I'm too worn from all the ignorance from you white fucks, its too much!!

Sorry OS, she was a good SOS.
Oh shit...send help!

What dishonesty and corruption?
:eusa_think: :dunno:

Isn't it funny how fake news becomes fact.
Isn't it funny how fact becomes fake news

I have asked of the last six months for people to post on here credible evidence of her dishonesty.
Criminal and corrupt etiquette for dummies
# 1. Do not leave incriminating evidence
cover your tracks, act clueless, take the 5th, trust no one

POLITICS

OBAMA DON'T GO!!!

I love Trump's "fighter jets cost too much money, air force one costs too much money, hey, Putin, we're friends now, let's have a nuclear arms race......" WTF? Everything costs too much money, so he wants to cut back on everything except he wants an arms race with his FRIEND.....

Can we just try it to see if we really really really will miss you mf's? Pretty pretty pretty please! Just disappear and if we need ya, we'll call!!!
Can we just try it to see if we really really really will miss you mf's?
See... you're already proving my point...lol, fucking coon

I said nothing of the sort...I said yous would be fucked
Lazy leeches yous are

I love Trump's "fighter jets cost too much money, air force one costs too much money, hey, Putin, we're friends now, let's have a nuclear arms race......" WTF? Everything costs too much money, so he wants to cut back on everything except he wants an arms race with his FRIEND.....
Lol..for the same reason he invited Putin to his inauguration,
and Putin politely declined citing the hacking accusations
Russia is being falsely accused of.

They are fucking with Obama so bad but, pay backs a bitch!

Trying to compare Obama with this lunatic is not gonna work for me. I will never ever claim Trump as president and contrary to what the fuck you morons believe, Obama gave the white house dignity and grace....Trump's not even president yet and we're talking a arms race....I will hate you white mf's until the day I die and shame on you and people like you for wanting this joke in the WH!! I wish you nothing but the worst these next 4 years and I'm praying for it.

The cabinet President ?trump has chosen is a best , most qualified people to hold those seats.we are fortunate Trump was elected by a majority of people that represents the true Ameriva,

Lol..for the same reason he invited Putin to his inauguration,
and Putin politely declined citing the hacking accusations
Russia is being falsely accused of.

They are fucking with Obama so bad but, pay backs a bitch!

Well you say falsely accused of. Can you prove they are being falsely accused? Or you want to believe?

I personally don't know, so I sit on the fence and wait and see.

No, because you'd call collect and we don't want to hear from you either.
rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back