The last WHINE of the never trumper's

“From an ideological standpoint, the center of gravity is moving toward the populist right,” said Miller. “I don’t see us swinging back.”

A number of Never Trumpers told HuffPost that Trump’s election prompted a sobering realization: that the largely academic brand of conservatism they support ― actively small-government and interventionist ― doesn’t sync with the beliefs and outlooks of many Republican voters.

“American conservatism has become anti-liberalism,” said veteran conservative commentator Charlie Sykes. “It is united by hating the media and hating the left ― as opposed to supporting small government.”

ABOUT TIME!

Don sure has a lot of Jews around him Odious. You're aware your corporate state media is owned by 6 multinational corporations yeah? Thank the FCC deregulation under Clinton.

“From an ideological standpoint, the center of gravity is moving toward the populist right,” said Miller. “I don’t see us swinging back.”

A number of Never Trumpers told HuffPost that Trump’s election prompted a sobering realization: that the largely academic brand of conservatism they support ― actively small-government and interventionist ― doesn’t sync with the beliefs and outlooks of many Republican voters.

“American conservatism has become anti-liberalism,” said veteran conservative commentator Charlie Sykes. “It is united by hating the media and hating the left ― as opposed to supporting small government.”

ABOUT TIME!

You are a hateful person. The fake conservative movement has more in common with Hitler and Nazi Germany than George Washington or even Ronald Reagan. Reagan changed a lot of things without the vitriol. The Democrats marched off the cliff like lemmings and Republicans seem to be following that model.

A party should be united by ideas and not hate. A party that is united by hate should go the way of the Whigs.

ABOUT TIME!

You are a hateful person. The fake conservative movement has more in common with Hitler and Nazi Germany than George Washington or even Ronald Reagan. Reagan changed a lot of things without the vitriol. The Democrats marched off the cliff like lemmings and Republicans seem to be following that model.

A party should be united by ideas and not hate. A party that is united by hate should go the way of the Whigs.
Indeed I am a hateful person. Hate keeps me warm! I HATE any piece of shit that is trying to destroy my race and country. The GOP is just changing to represent the people its SUPPOSED TO not the elitists anymore and they can't handle it. It changed from Liberals to Neo Liberals to Tea Party to Populism now.

ABOUT TIME!

Indeed I am a hateful person. Hate keeps me warm! I HATE any piece of shit that is trying to destroy my race and country. The GOP is just changing to represent the people its SUPPOSED TO not the elitists anymore and they can't handle it. It changed from Liberals to Neo Liberals to Tea Party to Populism now.
Amen! Nothing wrong with being a proud, WHITE NATIONALIST!!

ABOUT TIME!

Thank you Herr Hitler. You are part of the shit that is destroying this country. You just do it from the opposite side of the street.

The tea party has been totally corrupt. Populism is another word for government trying to manipulate outcomes. No different than liberals. Populism relies on ignorance and takes advantage of that ignorance.

Forum List

Back