The latest Bidenism

Problem is that every crooked car salesman has good oratory skills. In fact, the argument could be made that good oratory skills are often the cover MO of the most dishonest.

Obama's slick oratory couldn't hide the fact that he was a narcissist.

You know damned well that even Biden knows something isn't right upstairs. He keeps trying to hold it together, but he can't. If I didn't hate so much the damage he and his clown show have wreaked upon this country, I would feel sorry for him.
Yep...
My Mother knew what was happening to Her and she said it scares the hell out of Her.

Any number of speeches where he rambles all over the place Not making much sense. Point is you don’t care if Trump does it.
Trump didn't do it. He actually answered multiple questions at press conferences and the ones when he's stop and talk with the Press while getting on the helicopter or Airforce One. This isn't even a close race for idiot speech. Biden is lost and he needs to be removed even if we get the giddy VP who is another mess.

Someone whose schooling far outweighed his experience.

WHAT experience?
  • Obumma graduated college and went straight into social organizing for the mob in Chicago. Then got picked up for politics and was fast tracked into the senate straight through into the WH on the Affirmative Action Railroad.
  • Biddum got out of school and after a brief stint teaching, went straight into politics as his life career.
  • Trump grew up learning from his dad and followed him into real estate, after a short bet and personal loan, proved his dad wrong, cornered the Manhattan high rise market, paid his dad back then went on into resorts, television, beauty contests and 50 other things before showing the word a rank amateur could waltz circles in politics around the career underlings like Obumma and Biddum.

1644463220138.png

I've watched a few Trump speeches and found his articulate and a very good speaker.

Bidung on the other hand sounds like an incompetent boob.

I’m not talkingabout goi g off script, I’m talking about rambling incoherently. But then again both men pale beneath Obama’s oratory skills.
Maybe with a teleprompter, take him off that and he is a babbling idiot.

• I find it curiously interesting how some are giving shrift to statesmen with ample vocabularies who speak clearly well-enunciated, grammatically correct prose, then go on as most politicians do to either go off on an entirely different tangent from anything they ever told their electors about, or just make a miserable mess of things-- -- -- but at least they spoke well, wore nice suits and looked the part.

• But take the common man off the street as the Founders intended, hardworking, honest, but maybe not well-versed in oratory before big crowds wanting to work hard for good causes before returning to their lives, and despite their best intent, their hardest efforts, don't even want to give them a chance as if the regulars were doing so good a job of the world!

Let's be clear RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW that it DOES NOT TAKE ANY BRAINS NOR EXPERIENCE to be a politician--- --- all it takes is some few deep pocketed backers to help get you noticed. And if you doubt that statement just look at who perennially inhabits Washington most of the time and you will find little or no intelligence in DC, just a lot of people who treat the voters like a prospective used car buyer at best, always putting off to another day getting around to telling the public anything in order to protect their never leaving.

Kind of like how a leech or a tick numbs the area of attack before burrowing in to suck the blood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back