The Latest From The On Point Politics Polling Site.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I am avoiding the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) polls due to their built in bias. These independent poli-map pollsters are all we got that are @ least somewhat unbiased in their reporting. In the link below Harris is showing IMPESSIVE GAINS IN SUPPORT. I am up to speed about the Harris scandals about purchasing online propagandists but there remains precious little I can do about that other than report the poll numbers available to me. I agree with the poli-map below with the exception that I see both Wisconsin & Michigan going tilt red to light red. New Mexico, being a BORDER STATE that is plagued with illegal aliens I see that state going tilt red. I also see the state of Virginia going tilt blue to light blue.

This is the final electoral state by state prediction from your channel.

1722547906156.png

From an hour ago.

The polling data that Decision Desk HQ has, is yet to released as a state by state prediction on the polling. They are the most accurate and trusted projection sites. . . For the past several months, they have been doing this every three or four days.

It has been. . . three weeks now, and they have not released anything, no state by state analysis, since Harris replaced Biden.

So? I find this suspect.

1722548570899.png

OTH, two other sites I follow have Trump still in the lead as well. Barely.

My NEW 2024 Election Map Prediction | Harris vs Trump (August 2024)​

Jul 31, 2024

1722548758450.png

100 DAYS AWAY! 2024 Election Map Based on the Latest Polls & More​

Jul 29, 2024

1722549107426.png

This channel also does a best case scenario with Trump, which IMO he is already screwing up. But, it more depends on Harris screwing up, which I believe is not too much to expect, she is an awful politician as well.

Forum List

Back