The Law Forbids Trump

I think he should divest, but if Obama appointees didnt, why should he?

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

Trump sold his stock in June this year.

Wtf? It's not a public company.

The Trump Organization is the collective name of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner.[16] Donald Trump serves as chairman and President. His three adult children and three unrelated employees serve as key executives.[17]

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

You still havent responded to my list, what a pussy.

I went back like 5-6 of your dumb ass posts and don't see any list. Link to it.

Fuck you i posted it twice, its in your alerts

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

The Trump Organization is the collective name of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner.[16] Donald Trump serves as chairman and President. His three adult children and three unrelated employees serve as key executives.[17]

You still havent responded to my list, what a pussy.

I went back like 5-6 of your dumb ass posts and don't see any list. Link to it.

Fuck you i posted it twice, its in your alerts

Just link to it, I went back some, don't see a list.

P.S. fuck you too

Just so you know, private companies still have stock. It's just that Trump owns all the shares. And sure, he can sell them

Just so you know, private companies still have stock. It's just that Trump owns all the shares. And sure, he can sell them

Yes, and if he does sell them most of conflict of interests problems go away.

He wont and shouldnt.

Or if he lets his children run them

He can't let if he sells it.

Family is gonna run it like every govt official.

ummm...govt. officials running private business is not a good thing, yea?

Maybe, but its ben done and noone had died. I think he shouldnt run it, but his kids are fine.

Maybe, but its ben done and noone had died. I think he shouldnt run it, but his kids are fine.

What about OWN it? Should he own it.

Forum List

Back