The Law Forbids Trump

I think he should divest, but if Obama appointees didnt, why should he?

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

I answered your post tough guy. No response? You got called on your blind trust bullshit.

Kaz I did find this
Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012 or STOCK Act - (Sec. 3) Requires the congressional ethics committees to issue interpretive guidance of the rules of each chamber, including rules on conflicts of interest and gifts, with respect to the prohibition against the use by Members of Congress and congressional employees (including legislative branch officers and employees), as a means for making a private profit, of any nonpublic information derived from their positions as Members or congressional employees, or gained from performance of the individual's official responsibilities.

Do you not know what insider trading is or did you get tired from reading that deeply into the paragraph?
Sure I know Congress gave itself the right to do it BUT Trump making profits with his knowledge while president isn't legal or so I believe
In any case kaz I won't be the person going after him Folks way smarter than I who know the laws like the backs of their hands will .....lets see the repubs all band together to mock those laws

His kids will run the biz like every other politician ever, you can take the blind trust and shove it

Kaz I did find this
Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012 or STOCK Act - (Sec. 3) Requires the congressional ethics committees to issue interpretive guidance of the rules of each chamber, including rules on conflicts of interest and gifts, with respect to the prohibition against the use by Members of Congress and congressional employees (including legislative branch officers and employees), as a means for making a private profit, of any nonpublic information derived from their positions as Members or congressional employees, or gained from performance of the individual's official responsibilities.

Do you not know what insider trading is or did you get tired from reading that deeply into the paragraph?
Sure I know Congress gave itself the right to do it BUT Trump making profits with his knowledge while president isn't legal or so I believe
In any case kaz I won't be the person going after him Folks way smarter than I who know the laws like the backs of their hands will .....lets see the repubs all band together to mock those laws

His kids will run the biz like every other politician ever, you can take the blind trust and shove it

Democrats crying about this is just as faux indigation as they can be with all the Democrats like Hillary getting rich in office. The woman and her stud had virtually nothing and are hundred millionaires now without anything but government influence to sell.

It's just butt hurt deja vu with them over and over again

Blues you're so full of shit your eyes are brown GM obamas favorite company ?? You're a sick republican
the 2 things have NOTHING to do with each other

Translation...Blues bitch slapped us again with facts. Go sit in your safe space and lick your wounds lib I destroyed you.
What facts ? Show me where what he owns, that hotel is legal once he becomes president and don't give me your bullshit from the past

Trump clobbered Hillary in the election, this has unhinged you lib.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He clobbered NO ONE, he couldn't even get the citizen's popular vote win with his elector win...

:rolleyes:

What do you fucking have amnesia or going senile which is it? November the 10th was only over a month or so a go..
I don't have amnesia at all, let alone F---ing amnesia....my F's are memorable! :rolleyes: :D

Kaz I did find this

Democrats crying about this is just as faux indigation as they can be with all the Democrats like Hillary getting rich in office. The woman and her stud had virtually nothing and are hundred millionaires now without anything but government influence to sell.

No kidding, if I knew Trump winning was gonna be so much fun and cause so much butthurt on the left, I would have supported him from the begining.

Translation...Blues bitch slapped us again with facts. Go sit in your safe space and lick your wounds lib I destroyed you.
What facts ? Show me where what he owns, that hotel is legal once he becomes president and don't give me your bullshit from the past

He clobbered NO ONE, he couldn't even get the citizen's popular vote win with his elector win...

What do you fucking have amnesia or going senile which is it? November the 10th was only over a month or so a go..
I don't have amnesia at all, let alone F---ing amnesia....my F's are memorable! :rolleyes: :D

You also can't prove any of the crap you make up. Like when the Founding Fathers said Elector selection was up to the States, they didn't mean that

No kidding, if I knew Trump winning was gonna be so much fun and cause so much butthurt on the left, I would have supported him from the begining.

Yes, it's hillarious

"The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office forprivate gains, period. "

Then how the fuck did bill and Hillary become multi millionaires off their modest public salaries?
Books speeches etc etc ? they show their taxes Know any president that doesn't??

It may or may not be, but my point was the act you cited doesn't make it illegal. It's a congressional insider trading law, it' doesn't apply to him twice.

So you're OK with the Clintons using their government influence to make hundreds of millions, no conflict there, huh?
That money went into their foundation NOT to buy golden toilet seats and golden living rooms

Trump hasn't made anything, he isn't President, yet we can already count him guilty.

On the other hand you can brush off Clinton taking bribes on that you blindly trust her.

Wow, your standard ... it's non-existent ...
What bribes ?? people donating to a legit foundation that's done good things for maybe millions?? DUMP gives bupkis and the little he does is OPM
Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scam.

The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf
From what I read weather it was one of the most legit foundations graded

You must because you forgot everyone saying this election was over Hillary won it in a landslide..

Now you're saying trump didn't come over odds like 99 to 1

Yes Virginia, Trump won it in a land slide and also their is a Santa Clause :)

You must because you forgot everyone saying this election was over Hillary won it in a landslide..

Now you're saying trump didn't come over odds like 99 to 1

Yes Virginia, Trump won it in a land slide and also their is a Santa Clause :)

If I'm not mistaken 14 of the last 16 or 17 EC votes were won by bigger margins AND do you remember a winner losing pop vote by close to 3 million votes? no landslide no mandate

It may or may not be, but my point was the act you cited doesn't make it illegal. It's a congressional insider trading law, it' doesn't apply to him twice.

So you're OK with the Clintons using their government influence to make hundreds of millions, no conflict there, huh?
That money went into their foundation NOT to buy golden toilet seats and golden living rooms

Trump hasn't made anything, he isn't President, yet we can already count him guilty.

On the other hand you can brush off Clinton taking bribes on that you blindly trust her.

Wow, your standard ... it's non-existent ...
What bribes ?? people donating to a legit foundation that's done good things for maybe millions?? DUMP gives bupkis and the little he does is OPM
Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scam.

The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf
From what I read weather it was one of the most legit foundations graded
I just gave you the links, you know finances. Do the math.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
"The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office forprivate gains, period. "

Then how the fuck did bill and Hillary become multi millionaires off their modest public salaries?
Books speeches etc etc ? they show their taxes Know any president that doesn't??
The Obama IRS lets Trimp cheat on his taxes?
Run with it!

Be sure to let us know as soon as he breaks that law.
You do remember VH that chump said he could shoot some one on 5th ave and not get arrested ? Through the years he broke many laws but law firms his name and big dough saved him

Run with it!
Where are they weather ?? Only a crook would be afraid to show them

Run with it!
Not my concern Obama lets criminals escape prosecution.

I think he should divest, but if Obama appointees didnt, why should he?

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?
You claiming you "called someone out on bullshit" is like Clinton saying he never inhaled.

Run with it!
Not my concern Obama lets criminals escape prosecution.
Over and over.

Be sure to let us know as soon as he breaks that law.
You do remember VH that chump said he could shoot some one on 5th ave and not get arrested ? Through the years he broke many laws but law firms his name and big dough saved him

WOW

He SAID he could shoot someone, he didn't actually DO it?

ARREST HIM.

PUT HIM UNDER THE JAIL

How about you wait til he actually breaks the law, moron?

Oh, you say he did?

Why isn't he incarcerated?

Forum List

Back