The Law Forbids Trump

Be sure to let us know as soon as he breaks that law.
You do remember VH that chump said he could shoot some one on 5th ave and not get arrested ? Through the years he broke many laws but law firms his name and big dough saved him

WOW

He SAID he could shoot someone, he didn't actually DO it?

ARREST HIM.

PUT HIM UNDER THE JAIL

How about you wait til he actually breaks the law, moron?

Oh, you say he did?

Why isn't he incarcerated?
Liberals. Proving why they lost the election over and over and over and over.

Be sure to let us know as soon as he breaks that law.
You do remember VH that chump said he could shoot some one on 5th ave and not get arrested ? Through the years he broke many laws but law firms his name and big dough saved him

WOW

He SAID he could shoot someone, he didn't actually DO it?

ARREST HIM.

PUT HIM UNDER THE JAIL

How about you wait til he actually breaks the law, moron?

Oh, you say he did?

Why isn't he incarcerated?
Liberals. Proving why they lost the election over and over and over and over.
The left crawl around on their hands and knees complaining that the lights have gone out. For them, they have.

I'm seriously hoping they make great advances in stem cell research...

so they can grow brains for some of the leftist posters on here.

Trump clobbered Hillary in the election, this has unhinged you lib.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He clobbered NO ONE, he couldn't even get the citizen's popular vote win with his elector win...

:rolleyes:

What do you fucking have amnesia or going senile which is it? November the 10th was only over a month or so a go..
I don't have amnesia at all, let alone F---ing amnesia....my F's are memorable! :rolleyes: :D

You must because you forgot everyone saying this election was over Hillary won it in a landslide..

Now you're saying trump didn't come over odds like 99 to 1

Yes Virginia, Trump won it in a land slide and also their is a Santa Clause :)

If I'm not mistaken 14 of the last 16 or 17 EC votes were won by bigger margins AND do you remember a winner losing pop vote by close to 3 million votes? no landslide no mandate

Again micro midget what where they saying right because the election?

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

This GOP-Backed Law Forbids Trump From Using Presidency For Personal Profit
Uh-oh.

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CHRISTINA WILKIE SUMNER

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

Uh-oh.

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law

This law deals specifically with Stocks, Bonds and Commodities, Trump cashed out last June. So keep up the butthurt wishing, at least you're good for a laugh.

And you can take your silly little mandate and shove it..republicans been smoking democrats ass since 2010 on the federal level and the state level

2012 was just a popularity contest low information voters electing the pro king

Uh-oh.

Nixon broke the law because he convinced himself it was for the public good. He deluded himself. Trump going to make money by exercising power. He's open about greed and corruption. Nixon was more a tragedy of hubris and paranoia. (and his paranoia was not without legit cause. LOL)

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period.
So Hillary is in big trouble after all, eh?
Pub for brains You repubs been after hill for 30 years and never laid a glove on her and cost the country many millions Now it's your turn Only now your candidate will sink in his cesspool Glub glub glub

Yes he is our, or rather your president and as such he has to know his shit will stink here unlike what he got away with as a civilian

What did he "get away with"?
Soggy a law firm 100's of law suits including many for non payment and his money got him to outlast most of them Still has 75 current A crook a thief a republican ,,,,but I repeat myself

I don't know what this means.
Think,,,, I'm sure a smart lol person will get it ,,,,eventually

Say liberals, you figure Obama had any stock or mutual funds in businesses impacted by his decisions? Oh look fuckers, conflict of interest, he broke the law.

It may or may not be, but my point was the act you cited doesn't make it illegal. It's a congressional insider trading law, it' doesn't apply to him twice.

So you're OK with the Clintons using their government influence to make hundreds of millions, no conflict there, huh?
That money went into their foundation NOT to buy golden toilet seats and golden living rooms

Trump hasn't made anything, he isn't President, yet we can already count him guilty.

On the other hand you can brush off Clinton taking bribes on that you blindly trust her.

Wow, your standard ... it's non-existent ...
What bribes ?? people donating to a legit foundation that's done good things for maybe millions?? DUMP gives bupkis and the little he does is OPM
Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scam.

The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf
From what I read weather it was one of the most legit foundations graded

Did you read that on Democrat Underground or Crooks and Liars?

If they are so legit, why do they refuse to allow charity auditors to verify them?

I think he should divest, but if Obama appointees didnt, why should he?

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

Trump sold his stock in June this year.

Wtf? It's not a public company.

The Trump Organization is the collective name of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner.[16] Donald Trump serves as chairman and President. His three adult children and three unrelated employees serve as key executives.[17]

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

The Trump Organization is the collective name of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner.[16] Donald Trump serves as chairman and President. His three adult children and three unrelated employees serve as key executives.[17]

You still havent responded to my list, what a pussy.

You still havent responded to my list, what a pussy.

I went back like 5-6 of your dumb ass posts and don't see any list. Link to it.

Forum List

Back