The Law Forbids Trump

Kaz I did find this
Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012 or STOCK Act - (Sec. 3) Requires the congressional ethics committees to issue interpretive guidance of the rules of each chamber, including rules on conflicts of interest and gifts, with respect to the prohibition against the use by Members of Congress and congressional employees (including legislative branch officers and employees), as a means for making a private profit, of any nonpublic information derived from their positions as Members or congressional employees, or gained from performance of the individual's official responsibilities.

You should tell this to Harry Reid:

Corruption Scandals Led to Harry Reid’s Abrupt “Retirement” - Judicial Watch

Kaz I did find this
Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012 or STOCK Act - (Sec. 3) Requires the congressional ethics committees to issue interpretive guidance of the rules of each chamber, including rules on conflicts of interest and gifts, with respect to the prohibition against the use by Members of Congress and congressional employees (including legislative branch officers and employees), as a means for making a private profit, of any nonpublic information derived from their positions as Members or congressional employees, or gained from performance of the individual's official responsibilities.

Do you not know what insider trading is or did you get tired from reading that deeply into the paragraph?

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

This GOP-Backed Law Forbids Trump From Using Presidency For Personal Profit
Uh-oh.

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CHRISTINA WILKIE SUMNER

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law
What do you suggest he do?
Ask advice from each and every president before him.
And after that? What do you think Trump is supposed to do to separate from his business ties. I understand the concern, but it is going to get really annoying if this is all we hear about for the next 4 years
I'd find it more entertaining than annoying. Let 'em drive themselves right up the wall over it for eight years while we just sit and watch them self-destruct. Could be a hoot IMO.

Paralyze Trump's presidency with one conflict of interest investigation after another? Sounds good to me. Glad we can get on the same page.
LOL...Go for it!

Yes he is our, or rather your president and as such he has to know his shit will stink here unlike what he got away with as a civilian

What did he "get away with"?
Soggy a law firm 100's of law suits including many for non payment and his money got him to outlast most of them Still has 75 current A crook a thief a republican ,,,,but I repeat myself

Kaz I did find this

Do you not know what insider trading is or did you get tired from reading that deeply into the paragraph?
Sure I know Congress gave itself the right to do it BUT Trump making profits with his knowledge while president isn't legal or so I believe

Kaz I did find this

Sure I know Congress gave itself the right to do it BUT Trump making profits with his knowledge while president isn't legal or so I believe

It may or may not be, but my point was the act you cited doesn't make it illegal. It's a congressional insider trading law, it' doesn't apply to him twice.

So you're OK with the Clintons using their government influence to make hundreds of millions, no conflict there, huh?

Kaz I did find this

In any case kaz I won't be the person going after him Folks way smarter than I who know the laws like the backs of their hands will .....lets see the repubs all band together to mock those laws

Kaz I did find this

Let us know when he does.

and please use facts, if you can find any, to back it up

Kaz I did find this

In any case kaz I won't be the person going after him Folks way smarter than I who know the laws like the backs of their hands will .....lets see the repubs all band together to mock those laws

I'm just, Jesus Christ man, someone who voted for Hillary saying that. Don't you have any pride at all to be willing to look that stupid?

Kaz I did find this

It may or may not be, but my point was the act you cited doesn't make it illegal. It's a congressional insider trading law, it' doesn't apply to him twice.

So you're OK with the Clintons using their government influence to make hundreds of millions, no conflict there, huh?
That money went into their foundation NOT to buy golden toilet seats and golden living rooms

Kaz I did find this

That money went into their foundation NOT to buy golden toilet seats and golden living rooms
th

Kaz I did find this

I'm just, Jesus Christ man, someone who voted for Hillary saying that. Don't you have any pride at all to be willing to look that stupid?
For what?? your republican ah's have been after the clintons for 30 years and spent many millions doing so And the shit you threw on the wall didn't stick Now lets see what shit will fall in the next 4 years AND BTW the clintons showed their taxes the chump crook didn't

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

This GOP-Backed Law Forbids Trump From Using Presidency For Personal Profit
Uh-oh.

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CHRISTINA WILKIE SUMNER

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law
Thanks for the great laugh Eddie.

What is the net worth of Reid and Clintons who spent their entire careers in politics again?

No idea Did they show their taxes AND just like old times here with you and vh kissing repub butt Wheres kinetta and berzark ?

Kaz I did find this

Trump hasn't made anything, he isn't President, yet we can already count him guilty.

On the other hand you can brush off Clinton taking bribes on that you blindly trust her.

Wow, your standard ... it's non-existent ...

Kaz I did find this

Trump hasn't made anything, he isn't President, yet we can already count him guilty.

On the other hand you can brush off Clinton taking bribes on that you blindly trust her.

What bribes ?? people donating to a legit foundation that's done good things for maybe millions?? DUMP gives bupkis and the little he does is OPM

Kaz I did find this

For what?? your republican ah's have been after the clintons for 30 years and spent many millions doing so And the shit you threw on the wall didn't stick Now lets see what shit will fall in the next 4 years AND BTW the clintons showed their taxes the chump crook didn't

You're Republicans have been trying to hold the Clintons accountable for their crimes since Slick and the Democrats circle the wagons every time and protect them. They don't even think about it. That was my POINT

"The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office forprivate gains, period. "

Then how the fuck did bill and Hillary become multi millionaires off their modest public salaries?

What bribes ?? people donating to a legit foundation that's done good things for maybe millions?? DUMP gives bupkis and the little he does is OPM

pay to play, pure bribery

Clinton Foundation is a money laundering scam.

The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

Forum List

Back