The Law Forbids Trump

Obama funneled $53 billion in taxpayer money to one of his favorite companies GM to bail it out, stole the company from its lawful owners the bond holders and gave 30% of it to the unions who contribute to Dem campaign funds. When Trump does something that unlawful, via threats from the Federal government to coerce bond holders into giving up their lawful rights, you let us know.

Can you believe the balls on these do as we say not as we do liberals? Holy shit.
Blues you're so full of shit your eyes are brown GM obamas favorite company ?? You're a sick republican
the 2 things have NOTHING to do with each other

Translation...Blues bitch slapped us again with facts. Go sit in your safe space and lick your wounds lib I destroyed you.
What facts ? Show me where what he owns, that hotel is legal once he becomes president and don't give me your bullshit from the past

Trump clobbered Hillary in the election, this has unhinged you lib.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He clobbered NO ONE, he couldn't even get the citizen's popular vote win with his elector win...

:rolleyes:

Obama funneled $53 billion in taxpayer money to one of his favorite companies GM to bail it out, stole the company from its lawful owners the bond holders and gave 30% of it to the unions who contribute to Dem campaign funds. When Trump does something that unlawful, via threats from the Federal government to coerce bond holders into giving up their lawful rights, you let us know.

Can you believe the balls on these do as we say not as we do liberals? Holy shit.
Blues you're so full of shit your eyes are brown GM obamas favorite company ?? You're a sick republican

Translation...Blues bitch slapped us again with facts. Go sit in your safe space and lick your wounds lib I destroyed you.
What facts ? Show me where what he owns, that hotel is legal once he becomes president and don't give me your bullshit from the past

What's even funnier, is they were blindsided! Never saw it coming. Had no clue. Nothing! Nada!

That's why its so funny, they were convinced they had the election in the bag then WHAMMO and they all started bawling their eyes out. Funniest damn thing I ever saw. :lmao:

I think he should divest, but if Obama appointees didnt, why should he?

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

Seriously how rich do you have to be in life...? Bunch of scumbags in politics.

Wasn't it Trump who ran on the platform to get rid of scum bags? YES!

Toad Trump who couldn't even release his tax returns or resist stacking his cabinet full of goldman sacks executives isn't draining any swamps, thats for sure.
He's bringing them to the WH I can't think of one that belongs in the places he put them All he needs now is give Palin a job

Oh my, the peterpuffington post strikes again! The desperation you clowns show is nothing short of galactic!

Its about the law, not huffington post or how many silly variations you can think up from the word "Huffington" silly bitch

Liberals are concerned about the law now? Why? Aren't you the one who voted for a known criminal? Yes you are! And as far as the puffersuckingington post, they are nothing but a left wing faggot ran rag.

Criminal was Trump diluting ignorants like you with "for prison!!!" rhetoric only to admit that it was just electioneering.

And you like being pissed on too, after all if it's by Trump, it is golden.

Hahaha....you think it was a high priority, thats how dumb you are

I want the fucking wall and to.see your crying bitch face when its built.

The wall? Don't you mean the fence extension?

Donald Trump: Mexico Border Wall Now ‘Fence Extension,’ Original Plan ‘Not Realistic’

Hahaha you can use libtard bullshit to.shake us. Trump just stated last night a real.wall.will be built

Just deal with it.....start your crying now.

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

He said he was giving his business to his sons

How is that ant different than penny pritzker or herb kohl?

Cat got your tongue?
You just got owned!

Blind Trust, only a dipshit like.you would buy that.
Penny pritzker DIVESTED from all of her investments when she took office....PLEASE STOP passing around the LIES of the right wing that you bought hook line and sinker....

WHY don't you check your right wing sources of lies? WHY just parrot the lies?

Its about the law, not huffington post or how many silly variations you can think up from the word "Huffington" silly bitch
Liberals are concerned about the law now? Why? Aren't you the one who voted for a known criminal? Yes you are! And as far as the puffersuckingington post, they are nothing but a left wing faggot ran rag.

Criminal was Trump diluting ignorants like you with "for prison!!!" rhetoric only to admit that it was just electioneering.

Donald Trump: Mexico Border Wall Now ‘Fence Extension,’ Original Plan ‘Not Realistic’

Hahaha you can use libtard bullshit to.shake us. Trump just stated last night a real.wall.will be built

Just deal with it.....start your crying now.
He is saving your job.

He clobbered NO ONE, he couldn't even get the citizen's popular vote win with his elector win...

What do you fucking have amnesia or going senile which is it? November the 10th was only over a month or so a go..

Lost the popular vote by close to 3 million doesn't give the chump a mandate

There's no such thing as a popular vote idiot she won jack shit. Trump won 30 states, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, the House, and the Senate. That's one major thumping. That's getting your ass handed to you on a platter. How does it feel to be rejected on that scale, I hope it hurts and gives you libs pain and suffering. :eusa_dance:

Toad Trump who couldn't even release his tax returns or resist stacking his cabinet full of goldman sacks executives isn't draining any swamps, thats for sure.

This is why I hate Trump, he is a scumbag liar....

He's bringing them to the WH I can't think of one that belongs in the places he put them All he needs now is give Palin a job

Hahaha liberals still with no clue

They dont know.what drain the swamp.means
They didnt hear hi lm say hes putting business people in govt and not academies, politicians and those useless types.
They never listen or care, its gonna be a rough 8 years

He won.big where it counts.

Oh my, the peterpuffington post strikes again! The desperation you clowns show is nothing short of galactic!

1450556924060.jpg

Mandates are taken, not given.

Trump has taken his mandate.

Who do you have that can take it from him? Cankles? Obumbles?

He said he was giving his business to his sons

How is that ant different than penny pritzker or herb kohl?

Cat got your tongue?
You just got owned!

Blind Trust, only a dipshit like.you would buy that.
Penny pritzker DIVESTED from all of her investments when she took office....PLEASE STOP passing around the LIES of the right wing that you bought hook line and sinker....

WHY don't you check your right wing sources of lies? WHY just parrot the lies?

Hey dipshit, read the thread. He said blind Trust, both those dbags said it

So dont jump in the middle when you dont know the argument.

PS
He attacks me like hes hot shit and thought he had me

I reelected his bullshit and he does an rdean and runs like a pussy

1450556924060.jpg

You got it wrong its a.wall!

Mandates are taken, not given.

Trump has taken his mandate.

Who do you have that can take it from him? Cankles? Obumbles?

Liz "Tomahawk Chop" Warren. Lololol

Trump won the ONLY thing that counts, the EC. There is no such thing as the 'popular' vote its not a popular vote election. Trump didn't bother spending time in California trying to win the 'popular' vote because its meaningless. Libs just have sour grapes that they lost and are being a bunch of cry babies. Whaaaa whaaaa we lost whaaaa. PROOF voters made the right decision electing Trump. Suck it libs.

NOT SO BIG The 4 states he won that gave him the victory he won SMALL Good chance of reversal imo

Winning 30 of 50 states gives him a mandate.

winning 306 to hillarys 232 Electoral votes gives him a mandate.

Winning 30 of 50 states gives him a mandate.

winning 306 to hillarys 232 Electoral votes gives him a mandate.

What does losing popular vote by 2 million give him? I'll provide a clue - NOT mandate.

Forum List

Back