The Law Forbids Trump

Why wait until then? You clowns can tell the future so tell us now.

Obama funneled $53 billion in taxpayer money to one of his favorite companies GM to bail it out, stole the company from its lawful owners the bond holders and gave 30% of it to the unions who contribute to Dem campaign funds. When Trump does something that unlawful, via threats from the Federal government to coerce bond holders into giving up their lawful rights, you let us know.

Can you believe the balls on these do as we say not as we do liberals? Holy shit.
Blues you're so full of shit your eyes are brown GM obamas favorite company ?? You're a sick republican
the 2 things have NOTHING to do with each other

Obama funneled $53 billion in taxpayer money to one of his favorite companies GM to bail it out, stole the company from its lawful owners the bond holders and gave 30% of it to the unions who contribute to Dem campaign funds. When Trump does something that unlawful, via threats from the Federal government to coerce bond holders into giving up their lawful rights, you let us know.

Can you believe the balls on these do as we say not as we do liberals? Holy shit.
Blues you're so full of shit your eyes are brown GM obamas favorite company ?? You're a sick republican
Prove it, bunny rabbit.

Be sure to let us know as soon as he breaks that law.
on the 20th of Jan you'll be informed VH

I'm informed now.

You should try it instead of repeating partisan bs.

Trump still has over 30 days to take care of his business situation.

Your best chance is to stop acting like Chicken Little, and claiming the sky is falling, until it actually does

If Trump does break the law, his FBI will say he didn't intend to and his CIA will blame it on China hacking

Sa-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I think he should divest, but if Obama appointees didnt, why should he?

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

He said he was giving his business to his sons

How is that ant different than penny pritzker or herb kohl?

I'm informed now.

Your best chance is to stop acting like Chicken Little, and claiming the sky is falling, until it actually does
Take care of it?? by giving the hotel to his kids???seriously you see nothing wrong with his whole deal and how impossible it is to get out of it?

Conflict of interest is a sensitive issue and one which needs to be followed, though it's often difficult to identify. With the size of his business, arguments could be made that he would be in conflict for any number of decisions which makes it particular tricky for him and why he should have been prepared to address this challenge.

I'm not sure what the solution is, but someone shouldn't be disqualified for participation in government, even as president, simply because they have been a successful businessman.

DIVESTMENT by Trump----might disrupt the whole USA economy

seal-rofl_o_1107334.jpg

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

He's going to be the president and there are laws that forbid his and your bullshit

I'm informed now.

Take care of it?? by giving the hotel to his kids???seriously you see nothing wrong with his whole deal and how impossible it is to get out of it?
You haven't posted Russia, Russians, or Putin in 30 minutes. What gives?

Oh my, the peterpuffington post strikes again! The desperation you clowns show is nothing short of galactic!

Its about the law, not huffington post or how many silly variations you can think up from the word "Huffington" silly bitch

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

This GOP-Backed Law Forbids Trump From Using Presidency For Personal Profit
Uh-oh.

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CHRISTINA WILKIE SUMNER

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law
What do you suggest he do?
Ask advice from each and every president before him.
And after that? What do you think Trump is supposed to do to separate from his business ties. I understand the concern, but it is going to get really annoying if this is all we hear about for the next 4 years
I'd find it more entertaining than annoying. Let 'em drive themselves right up the wall over it for eight years while we just sit and watch them self-destruct. Could be a hoot IMO.

Translation...Blues bitch slapped us again with facts. Go sit in your safe space and lick your wounds lib I destroyed you.

I'm informed now.

What is wrong with it, other than your partisan websites claim there is?

You need an appropriate avatar, ed, so I went to the trouble to find one that fits you.

Cant' think of anything that fits you better than a blue parrot.

th

He's going to be the president and there are laws that forbid his and your bullshit
The pos has gotten away with murder for 30 years in our court system and now repubs and him think they can work their shit as a president too Get ready for 4 years of attacking the chump every week Going to be great giving you scum back what you gave obama for 8 years

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

This GOP-Backed Law Forbids Trump From Using Presidency For Personal Profit
Uh-oh.

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CHRISTINA WILKIE SUMNER

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law
What do you suggest he do?
Ask advice from each and every president before him.
And after that? What do you think Trump is supposed to do to separate from his business ties. I understand the concern, but it is going to get really annoying if this is all we hear about for the next 4 years
I'd find it more entertaining than annoying. Let 'em drive themselves right up the wall over it for eight years while we just sit and watch them self-destruct. Could be a hoot IMO.

Paralyze Trump's presidency with one conflict of interest investigation after another? Sounds good to me. Glad we can get on the same page.

Oh my, the peterpuffington post strikes again! The desperation you clowns show is nothing short of galactic!

Its about the law, not huffington post or how many silly variations you can think up from the word "Huffington" silly bitch

Liberals are concerned about the law now? Why? Aren't you the one who voted for a known criminal? Yes you are! And as far as the puffersuckingington post, they are nothing but a left wing faggot ran rag.

Forum List

Back