The Law Forbids Trump

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

This GOP-Backed Law Forbids Trump From Using Presidency For Personal Profit
Uh-oh.

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY CHRISTINA WILKIE SUMNER

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law
What do you suggest he do?
Ask advice from each and every president before him.
And after that? What do you think Trump is supposed to do to separate from his business ties. I understand the concern, but it is going to get really annoying if this is all we hear about for the next 4 years
I'd find it more entertaining than annoying. Let 'em drive themselves right up the wall over it for eight years while we just sit and watch them self-destruct. Could be a hoot IMO.

Paralyze Trump's presidency with one conflict of interest investigation after another? Sounds good to me.
Try it. The Trump admin will eat those imbeciles before noon.

Obama funneled $53 billion in taxpayer money to one of his favorite companies GM to bail it out, stole the company from its lawful owners the bond holders and gave 30% of it to the unions who contribute to Dem campaign funds. When Trump does something that unlawful, via threats from the Federal government to coerce bond holders into giving up their lawful rights, you let us know.

Can you believe the balls on these do as we say not as we do liberals? Holy shit.
Blues you're so full of shit your eyes are brown GM obamas favorite company ?? You're a sick republican
the 2 things have NOTHING to do with each other

Translation...Blues bitch slapped us again with facts. Go sit in your safe space and lick your wounds lib I destroyed you.
What facts ? Show me where what he owns, that hotel is legal once he becomes president and don't give me your bullshit from the past

Oh my, the peterpuffington post strikes again! The desperation you clowns show is nothing short of galactic!

Its about the law, not huffington post or how many silly variations you can think up from the word "Huffington" silly bitch

Liberals are concerned about the law now? Why? Aren't you the one who voted for a known criminal? Yes you are! And as far as the puffersuckingington post, they are nothing but a left wing faggot ran rag.

LOL you fought the law and the law won

//“The STOCK Act is intended to prevent public officials from using their office for private gains, period. And unlike other similar laws, this one applies to the president and vice president,” said Brendan Fischer, associate counsel at the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center.//

Uh-oh.

Now lets see how many republican kissasses say Trump has no need to follow the law

Blind Trust. The job is too big to fuck around.

See, hes so full of shit, dems hand it off to.l the kids and kin.

I think he should divest, but if Obama appointees didnt, why should he?

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

Seriously how rich do you have to be in life...? Bunch of scumbags in politics.

Wasn't it Trump who ran on the platform to get rid of scum bags? YES!

Oh my, the peterpuffington post strikes again! The desperation you clowns show is nothing short of galactic!

Its about the law, not huffington post or how many silly variations you can think up from the word "Huffington" silly bitch

Liberals are concerned about the law now? Why? Aren't you the one who voted for a known criminal? Yes you are! And as far as the puffersuckingington post, they are nothing but a left wing faggot ran rag.

Criminal was Trump diluting ignorants like you with "for prison!!!" rhetoric only to admit that it was just electioneering.

And you like being pissed on too, after all if it's by Trump, it is golden.

Uh-oh.

Ask advice from each and every president before him.
And after that? What do you think Trump is supposed to do to separate from his business ties. I understand the concern, but it is going to get really annoying if this is all we hear about for the next 4 years
I know. It's just part of the slander campaign against Trump. As far as the annoying next 4 years ... yeah, I know what you mean. Trump should just ignore it and Americans should help to organize protests against the media that perpetuate that crap ..... very demonstratively boycotting the bastards. But you have to make it popular if it's going to have any effect.

LOL you fought the law and the law won

Can't help but deflect can you?

Obama funneled $53 billion in taxpayer money to one of his favorite companies GM to bail it out, stole the company from its lawful owners the bond holders and gave 30% of it to the unions who contribute to Dem campaign funds. When Trump does something that unlawful, via threats from the Federal government to coerce bond holders into giving up their lawful rights, you let us know.

Can you believe the balls on these do as we say not as we do liberals? Holy shit.
Blues you're so full of shit your eyes are brown GM obamas favorite company ?? You're a sick republican

Translation...Blues bitch slapped us again with facts. Go sit in your safe space and lick your wounds lib I destroyed you.
What facts ? Show me where what he owns, that hotel is legal once he becomes president and don't give me your bullshit from the past

Trump clobbered Hillary in the election, this has unhinged you lib.

Criminal was Trump diluting ignorants like you with "for prison!!!" rhetoric only to admit that it was just electioneering.

Trump 2020!

Obama's SecCommerce still owns Hyatt Hotels, right?
NOPE! and YOU know that or are too lazy to look it up or just want to pass the lie around even though you know it is a LIE.... ;)

Pritzker divested in ALL of her 220 holdings, including Hyatt Hotels.

What's even funnier, is they were blindsided! Never saw it coming. Had no clue. Nothing! Nada!

Hahaha....you think it was a high priority, thats how dumb you are

I want the fucking wall and to.see your crying bitch face when its built.

I called you on this bullshit before without reply. So why don't we do it again, which of Obama's appointees did not divest form their business and have benefitted from their own policy?

Seriously how rich do you have to be in life...? Bunch of scumbags in politics.

Wasn't it Trump who ran on the platform to get rid of scum bags? YES!

Toad Trump who couldn't even release his tax returns or resist stacking his cabinet full of goldman sacks executives isn't draining any swamps, thats for sure.

Lost the popular vote by close to 3 million doesn't give the chump a mandate

This is about the law not about who is concerned with it, now or later why and why not. You cant talk about the law so I guess its time for a string of curse words or more silly ass questions.

Hahaha....you think it was a high priority, thats how dumb you are

I want the fucking wall and to.see your crying bitch face when its built.

The wall? Don't you mean the fence extension?

Donald Trump: Mexico Border Wall Now ‘Fence Extension,’ Original Plan ‘Not Realistic’

Maybe we can have even more fun and get Trump to stand all the media up against the wall?

He said he was giving his business to his sons

How is that ant different than penny pritzker or herb kohl?

Cat got your tongue?
You just got owned!

Blind Trust, only a dipshit like.you would buy that.

Forum List

Back